The Narcissist and Awareness

19 thoughts on “The Narcissist and Awareness

1. Alexander the Authentic says:

I have seen a few Narcissist Who Would Be King YouTubers recently. I’ve been analyzing Lee Hammock and Kanika Batra. Both of whom have stated that they’ve been diagnosed w/ NPD and are bragging about it on their YouTube channels.

This video and “The Narcissist Who Would Be King” video has helped me understand that these two individuals are still unaware narcissists. I’d also like to add that both of them are fools for revealing their names and faces. I was also happy to see some Chickens of Authenticity on their channels spreading authenticity.

Correct Alex.

2. BC30 says:

I understand, but they are not cats or toddlers.

I can relate to the extent that I blame shift to exercise my narcissistic tendencies.

3. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Extremely vital and seriously important information to focus on in helping us to move forward
    Constructive and excellent as always, thank you
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

4. A Victor says:

The minion bits in the last several Harry’s Wife videos are hilarious!!

5. Duchessbea says:

HG, have you heard the latest interview with Harry and Dax Shepherd. Love to hear your thoughts. I have a funny feeling the ‘A’ series is going to keep on going.

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest Duchessbea,
      I listened to the WHOLE long discussion ! 👂
      Not my kind of interview I’m afraid
      I thought it was very unprofessional and I was not impressed at all, particularly with the unnecessary swearing ….. Dax took over constantly and the female was just irritating background noise
      Harry could have gone about his whole agenda totally differently, professionally and with care, thought and consideration ……his recklessness has lost him all the respect he ever had
      My thoughts …..” loose lips sink ships” or in this case, apache helicopter down !
      Thank you for mentioning the interview, it gave me another insight to where he’s headed ….most appreciated 😊
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

6. A Victor says:

Great video. Reminded me why my ex used to think it was funny for he and I to be in on the misleading of another, all as a joke of course. I was convinced when I arrived here that because he had done this, he had to be aware. It was just another manipulation though. It did seem to cause him a lot of delight to do it, that part is still not clear. I was uncomfortable with it.

7. Asp Emp says:

Wow, HG. In my opinion, one of your best videos that I have viewed, with excellent and very clear explanations in relation to the differences in the cognitives between the schools of narcissists.

RE: the Lesser narcissists (04:17) “they do not know why they are doing what they are doing they do not know they are narcissists they do not know that they seek control they do not know that they seek fuel they do not know that they seek character traits they do not know that they seek residual benefits they are completely blind to the genuine and real reason that drives that powers all of their behaviours”

In relation to the above paragraph, I would like to approach this from another perspective. In my view, because the majority of narcissists not being aware of what they are and more often than not, are led by their instincts – it can be likened to human survival responses by the instincts ‘kicking in’. Despite the Mid-Range narcissists having more cognitive “awareness” compared to the Lessers and appearing to know what they are doing / saying – it is still more instinctual, rather than consciously.

Reading this video reminded me of times when higher-ups at work gave me a look as if to say “what is your problem”. This was partly because of the grandiosity, entitlement, no boundary, the belittling – the different perspective because of their narcissism. This made me feel worthless as an individual, damaging to the self-esteem and the self-confidence, which eroded over time. Depending on the business structure of the organisation, either you use the relevant policies & procedures (as WELL as HG’s ‘How To Deal With A Narcissist At Work’ Assistance Package) to counteract the unacceptable, bullying from higher-ups at work, or Get Out & Stay Out, if there is no opportunity to communicate with those in higher positions (the bosses of the higher-up narcissists) within the organisation. There are some organisations that can be too ‘toxic’ for anyone to work in – empaths are probably more likely to stay in this toxic work environment compared to those that are ‘normal’.

This is completely separate to intimate relationships with narcissists – you could be in a relationship with someone who is not a narcissist yet have narcissists at work – the affects of narcissism may not be as ‘deep’ as those ensnared in intimate and / or familial relationships.

I do not recall feeling this previously, I have to admit, that reading this video gave me the impression of being lectured and learning this from a tutor – which is exactly what HG’s KTN blog / YT channel is all about.

8. Duchessbea says:

HG, I see Meghan Markle’s good friend Chrissy Teigan, is being flagged up in the media for horrendous and disgusting tweets she sent about people and she sent to the people themselves. Telling people to commit suicide, she hates them, making vile comments about people and their families and telling one poor sixteen year old girl, Courtney Stodden to commit suicide in 2011, when Chrissy herself was 25 years old. Chrissy Teigan also Tweeted to Sarah Palin to shoot herself in the face.
    In March this year Chrissy came out saying she wasn’t having any more to do with that side of social media as all the negative comments were getting to her.
    Candice Owens has flagged up just some of the disgusting and horrendous tweets Chrissy Teigan has sent.
    It is very clear for all to see what Chrissy Teigan is. Would be very interested to hear your take and opinion on this one HG. There is a lot to cover here.

1. Violetta says:

What astonishes me about the behavior of many of these social media narcs is how you might expect it from middle schoolers, but many if not most grow out of it. In pre-internet days, girls spread rumors about each other, made prank phone calls, wrote nasty jingles on bathroom walls, got male friends to write the victim’s phone number in the guys’ bathroom, or wrote it themselves in phone booths (yeah, I’m that old).

You just didn’t expect to see a 25-year-old woman carrying on like this–even a 25-year-old narc.

1. Duchessbea says:

It is very surprising and shocking, especially given that Chrissy Teigan is in the public eye and is supposed to be like a Role Model for younger generations. Very clear she is very false. She is all a facade. She has very much shown her true colours.

9. Contagious says:

What if a mid range admits to being a narcissist? Mine did. Said he was in the same group of Johnny depp, Picasso, john Lennon hitler, saddam hussein, Joan Crawford (his words not mine) and he was therefore not meant to be a husband? Refers to himself as mentally ill but pushes it aside as a norm?

See The Narcissist Who Would Be King.

2. Asp Emp says:

Contagious, maybe there are narcissists that attend therapy and are informed about their narcissism? Granted, not all narcissists that have / have had therapy would actually admit they are a narcissist. I know of one who has had therapy and used the words “do not give them oxygen (fuel)” to me, said that he had no emotions when having sex with women and other things he said that gives me the impression he knows he is a narcissist but has not actually stated as such in a direct manner. It is probably a way of ‘deflecting’ and ‘plausible deniability’?

3. Violetta says:

Johnny Depp, Picasso, John Lennon, and Joan Crawford had talent. Does your narc?

(Of course, HG has established that Heard is the narc, not Depp, and she’s now facing legal trouble for wasting police time with her crap. Pun intended.)

10. Ciara says:

Impressive video! H.G. You are so smart and a true gift to the world of empaths . Thank you..I applauded you for your knowledge and helping us understand the insight mind of narcissists. This video explained a great deal. I fully understand now , why you say no contact is the way out. I actually thought all narcs knew .However, You explained it so clearly; I see your point. Thanks for your remarkable mind, being able to know all the actions of narcs and empaths. You are AMAZING!

11. Asp Emp says:

I love the image on this one – a very self-satisfied looking animal basking in the heat of the sun in a comfortable ‘perch’…… I saw this video on the YT channel and will have a read through it later today…..

12. WhoCares says:

HG,
    Such an important video, to drive the learning home.
    I also really appreciate the attention you’ve been giving, all along, to the unconscious aspects of Harry’s wife’s behaviour in your ongoing analysis.