Post Access Q&A 27 June 2021

Not able to join the Q&A? You can still find out what was asked and what was answered and increase your knowledge, understanding and be entertained too.

Access the Q&A and see hundreds of questions and answers covering a wide range of topics linked with the world of narcissism. You will receive the access link and password so you may enter the forum and indulge in a plethora of knowledge.

Obtain access here

9 thoughts on “Post Access Q&A 27 June 2021

1. lickemtomorrow says:

It wasn’t ’til I read it back I realized I was accused of ‘superficial’ questioning 😛

LOL.

Hardly superficial when you can set your imagination to visualize His Greatness stroking a dark blonde beard as he ponders and answers questions galore 😉

I got there late, missed saying good night, and was on a little emotional high after getting some of my questions answered <3

Time to apologize for my tardiness, thank HG for his time, and say good night again x

1. A Victor says:

Hmm, if you were superficial I must have been air. Reading back I thought many of my questions were on the lightweight side. It was super fun but I can also tell I’m an American, people on HG’s side of the pond are much more proper. And I’m proper for an American! The variety of questions was truly amazing, reality enjoyed that. Thank you again HG, my list did drop by a few!

2. Leigh says:

This was hysterical! Mr. Tudor was on fire! I’m so glad I purchased this!

1. SParham says:

I had to stop and take breaks from laughing. There’s definitely a connection with narcs and humor. If that’s a problem with empaths going GOSO then just hit HG up. He’s got that wicked humor many of us enjoy.

1. Leigh says:

SParham, in my experience, its the opposite. Most of the narcs in my life are not funny at all and they never laugh either. They are just whiney and complain constantly. Cry babies for sure!

I definitely enjoy Mr. Tudor’s humor. He’s funny as hell!

2. A Victor says:

Didn’t you participate? I thought you were there.

1. Leigh says:

No, I didn’t think I would be able to sneak away from my husband for that long.

1. A Victor says:

After I posted that comment I went and looked and realized you hadn’t been there. I hope you can make it next time, it was really fun and much less intimidating than I expected.

3. SParham says:

Be prepared to laugh your ass off too. I tend to think humor eases the blows of any hard truths. Narcissist’ are so fucking hard! Thanks again HG.