HG Mauls the Victim Narcissist

The Victim Narcissist.

Obtain here

HG Tudor as The Ultra has no allegiance to other narcissists and for you this is a good thing.

You are about to be educated and entertained as HG Tudor takes each cadre of narcissist and gives them a compact mauling for their failings and their collective disgrace to the narcissist brethren! This bulletin provides you with a mass of information about VictimΒ Narcissists,Β so you can understand more about this particular cadre, its similarities and differences within the cadre itself.

HG has summoned the various groups of narcissists before him as he delivers this compact mauling about their shortcomings which result in his visceral disgust for them. This mauling will enable you to understand far more about the characteristics of the relevant cadre of narcissist which includes the following

1. Appearance

2. Overall approach to impact on the control of others

3. The nature of dynamics with romantic partners, friends, family and colleagues.

4. Differing styles of preference and how this manifests

5. The weaknesses of these narcissists

6. The self-perception adopted by these narcissists

7. How they approach manipulations

and more.

This collection will enable you to understand far more about what each cadre looks like and how they behave which adds to your armoury of knowledge. Even better, it is delivered in the form of a mauling from HG Tudor so you can gain a vicarious pleasure from his verbal volleys without any risk to you. This is entertaining education and will allow you to understand far more about this cadre of narcissist, across the various sub schools and increasing your awareness and defences.

Obtain here

14 thoughts on “HG Mauls the Victim Narcissist

1. Asp Emp says:

Narcissistic Victim, sounds about right πŸ˜‰ Any other descriptions that would fit me? (laughing).

2. Alexander the Authentic says:

This is an excellent mauling! Well done HG. It was both informative and entertaining. I definitely found the intro to be hilarious. I know a narcissist of this particular cadre so this definitely hits home. Looking forward to the mauling of the Elite cadre.

Thank you.

3. Leigh says:

I was so afraid to listen to this. Probably because I’m still having trouble admitting it. Who wants to admit that they are ensnared by a victim narcissist? I can’t get over how many characteristics my husband exhibits. As you were saying them, I was shaking my head. If I had any doubt before, I don’t anymore.

This was worth every penny. It is a HUGE bargain at 9.99. Thank you

You are welcome.

4. coma says:

Victim-cerebral πŸ™‚
    A possible combo?

5. A Victor says:

This is outstanding. It hit my narc ‘Victim’ right on the head! I love the mauling factor for this one as well, so satisfying. One interesting thing I noticed, some of the behaviors and mind-sets are also seen in some victims of narcissists, depression, self-harming, insomnia etc. I don’t think victims of narcissists are as vocal about their problems or that they use them as an excuse to get out of responsibilities though. The other irony is that today, for the 2nd time ever, I will be pushing TTU in a wheelchair, that bit made me gag when I heard it.

1. Asp Emp says:

AV, RE: the wheelchair. Can you insist in her buying a remote controlled one? πŸ˜‰ Tie it to the back of the car, save faffing around? πŸ˜‰

1. A Victor says:

Asp Emp, that is an excellent idea. I will look into it, thank you.

1. Asp Emp says:

AV, you can read my suggestion two ways. Literally or laterally πŸ˜‰ Either way is a good idea πŸ˜‚

6. Leigh says:

I bought it. Now I just have to listen to it. I know I need to hear it. I’m just a little nervous.

7. WhoCares says:

Ooh, I bet this is good.
    The “HG Mauls…”, that I have accessed, are bloody accurate.

1. Leigh says:

WhoCares, I thought it was dead on accurate, extremely informative and funny as hell! Mr. Tudor never disappoints.

1. WhoCares says:

Thanks Leigh – I might just have to get this one!