The Ultra Arrives on TikTok

The level of misinformation about narcissism on TikTok is high.

That now changes.

I have established a channel on TikTok and I would welcome you joining me there so that your presence adds to the follower count, views and likes which will increase the channels prominence to reach people who need the right and accurate information about narcissism.

Furthermore, I will be sharing short videos which give you a new dimension to the world of the Ultra as you learn more about what I am thinking, doing and the places I frequent.

Join me using this link

46 thoughts on “The Ultra Arrives on TikTok

1. Violetta says:

HG:
    I’m still following you on YouTube, and I’m glad you’re addressing the Laundrie murder case. In addition to isolating her from her friends and belittling all her ambitions, he was clearly gaslighting her, provoking or assaulting her and then using her reaction as proof she was crazy.

If someone could have got her listening to your recording for “Crazed,” she might be alive today. She had NO idea what she was dealing with. The first time I heard “Crazed,” I was first slack-jawed with shock, then laughing with relief as I heard the very ploys so many narcs had used on me. This was a thing; it WASN’T just my crazy existence. I wasn’t nearly as young and naive as Gabby, but I still needed to hear it. By the time the one female park ranger tried to help her, Gabby was convinced it really was her own fault.

Fair observation, Violetta.

2. Foreigner74 says:

Signed up! Do you know, H.G., that someone thinks you “are” an artificial intelligence because they say it’s impossible for a single person to do so much work?๐Ÿ˜

They meant to write “I am the Ultra”.

3. BC30 says:

Ok, going to have to figure out how to get notified for the Ultra. Otherwise, I never go onto the platform.

1. Leigh says:

BC30, I just check daily. I didn’t download the app. I didn’t want it on my phone or my laptop. I just try and ignore the videos that pop up when I log in. Although the other day there was a cute video of a dog dressed in ripped jeans and a half shirt holding a purse riding a scooter. I couldn’t help myself and I watched that one, lol.

4. WiserNow says:

TikTok is not as ‘fun’ as it looks. There are some very disturbing aspects that users – especially children, teenagers and parents – would benefit from knowing about.

A recent Australian TV documentary about the world’s most popular social media platform revealed the following points:

– TikTok is owned by a Chinese firm called ‘ByteDance’. It uses data mining and sophisticated algorithms to extract information from unknowing users (mainly children/teenagers) including facial recognition. It harvests information in order to know anything and everything about users and what they post or view or click on. This information is extracted without informing the users or their parents. Security analysts warn that countries need to take the security implications of data mining much more seriously.

– TikTok has been accused of using an inherently racist and ‘exclusive’ operating model. Feeds have been found to deliberately mute or marginalise users deemed as not meeting the app’s view of ‘perfection’. For example, people of colour, people with disabilities, people deemed not to be attractive enough have had their videos muted or not shared due to the background ‘moderating’ by the operators of the app. This also encourages teenagers to be full-time ‘influencers’, making videos of their daily life striving to gain likes from followers.

– Dangerous content may be deliberately served to users based on what those users have already clicked on. The stream of videos ‘suggested’ to users is based on algorithms that collect information about the user’s previous activity. For example, people with eating disorders who may click on one video about anoxeria are then given numerous videos about anorexia on their stream. This has been shown to worsen the already ‘addictive’ effect of social media and computer use.

If anyone is interested in watching this documentary, it can be viewed on YouTube here:

HG,
    I think you know by now that I appreciate your work and the information you provide. I am happy for you that you are extending your reach and educating more and more people who can benefit. I wish you well with your work on TikTok.

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest WiserNow,
      Thank you thank you thank you ……..for posting this vital link along with your excellent informative comment !!! This is why we are so lucky to have you gorgeous WN to provide us with valuable material we may all otherwise miss out on.
      I remember when TikTok was first reported in the news as being Chinese owned and there were significant discussions of it being banned at the time. My first impression was one of caution, scepticism and hidden dangerous liaison agendas at play …definite red flags for sure.

I won’t be subscribing to TikTok, however I understand Mr Tudor’s quest and also wish him well.
      Thank you again WN for your extremely important and alarming insight. ๐Ÿ‘
      Luv Bubbles xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

1. Leigh says:

WN & Bubbles, I was hesitant also. I decided to create an account with my pseudonym. Hopefully it won’t be too bad but if I start to feel threatened, I will cancel my account. I also didn’t download the app. I didn’t want it on my phone.

1. Eternity says:

Don’t be afraid Leigh, I was like that too, mine ex N found out I was on the blog and read all of my comment about him. It was a very stressful time I was so paranoid. Now I honestly don’t give a flying f*** don’t worry.

1. Leigh says:

I don’t worry too much about him seeing it as much as my children seeing it. I don’t want to hurt them. I’ve talked about my affair with workplace narc on here as well. My husband isn’t smart enough to find me on here. He’s a victim narcissist and dumb as nails.

I saw your comment asking me how my escape is going. I had to put in on hold. I started to feel overwhelmed by the cost of rent by me. Its insane. I live in the suburbs of NYC and the cost of rent has gone through the roof. Everyone is leaving the city because of COVID. I know everyone will say I’m making excuses. Maybe I am but I just need some time to sort it out.

2. Bubbles says:

Dearest Leigh,
          I’m sure all will be good for you, it’s just not my cuppa tea. I prefer coffee ๐Ÿคฃ
          Best wishes as always
          Luv Bubbles xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

3. WhoCares says:

I knew practically nothing about TikTok beforehand. I still don’t get it (after signing up to follow HG), I did get the app but then deleted it. All I can gather from my short-lived experience is that TikTok is highly offensive and, so far, has no redeeming qualities – other than HG being there. ( I am hoping for some fresh material separate from his other platforms and I am always on the sleuth for KHG material.)

I appreciate hearing others’ experiences, perspectives and information on TikTok.

1. Leigh says:

WhoCares, my daughters absolutely love Tik Tok. They are on it all the time. For that reason alone I think its a great opportunity for Mr. Tudor to reach a new demographic. With that being said, I’m approaching it with kid gloves.

4. WiserNow says:

Hi Leigh,
          That makes sense to me. The whole aspect of data mining/collection and the algorithms etc in TikTok makes me uncomfortable.

I will definitely continue to follow HG here and on YouTube though. I need my daily dose of narc education ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. WiserNow says:

Dear Bubbles,

You are very, very welcome, and thank you for your lovely comment ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’• – it’s very generous and kind of you and I appreciate it very much ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ I feel lucky to have you here too Bubbles. Your kindness and goodwill are joyful and your open-minded and forgiving way of seeing things is inspiring. Thank you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜

I feel cautious and sceptical about TikTok too. It is very popular, especially with children and teens, however, the Chinese company who owns the platform is not open or transparent about how the personal information of subscribers is being used or stored or what the algorithms are actually designed to do. Considering the types and amount of data taken without upfront privacy warnings, it is intrusive and unsafe. The real-life accounts of users having difficulty blocking unwanted ‘suggested’ videos and the restricted choice given to users about what they see or don’t see is too ‘controlling’ in my opinion. I see the red flags there too and I would rather stay away from it.

I will continue to follow and support HG here and on YouTube. The information HG provides is valuable and educational to me. I consider HG’s social media presence in and of itself to be well-explained and ‘moderated’ in a way that promotes constructive learning. It is based on a defined subject that sticks to its objective – that is, to inform and advise about a particular subject in an intelligent and engaging way. I support HG and the information he provides, however, I think that I still retain the ‘choice’ to follow him in a way that is beneficial to my own interests as well. I hope that makes sense to you HG.

When it comes to ‘social media’ in general, the most popular platforms have been in existence now for more than 15 years. FaceBook was invented in 2004. For those of us who lived normal lives before computers and social media, we can probably see more easily the good and bad aspects of it. Over that time, I have learned about what I like and what I don’t like about different platforms. I can also see how much time can be ‘wasted’ on them too.

I don’t think people need to fear them, however, I think that a healthy amount of discernment is necessary. In my opinion, they should not be taken as benign forms of ‘entertainment’. There is a lot of information on them that is just banal and useless, yet young people are being fed this diet of information as though their lives depend on it. To me, it’s sad for the younger generations who think that social media amounts to being ‘social’. At the same time, I think it’s a wonderful and very useful way of expanding the different ways we ‘can’ be social too. There are things that are extremely useful about social media, as long as it is used in a discerning way.

Anyway, that’s my soapbox speech for today lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I’m going to step off the soapbox now and go to YouTube to listen to HG’s latest instalment about Megs – the wannabe royal who does everything a royal shouldn’t do… hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks again for your message Bubbles. I hope that you, Mr Bubbles and your family are all well and surviving these unusual times in the best of health and enjoying good experiences ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Luv WN xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest WiserNow,
          Excellent comment WN, thank you. โ˜บ๏ธ
          I couldn’t agree more and I wholeheartedly concur with your statements, although as empaths, our ‘own ET addictions’ need to be ‘kept in check’ with these platforms as Mr Tudor has educationally pointed out.

Mr Bubbles, myself n family are thriving exceedingly well, all jabbed ready to go, thank you WN, I hope it’s the same with you n yours ?
          I managed to watch all of Mr Tudor’s ‘Harry’s wife’ YouTubes during his loooooong absence …..luvved them
          My own personal view of TikTok ……โฐ ๐Ÿ’ฃ
          Luv Bubbles xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

5. SodomyDefenda! says:

Now Iโ€™m gonna be tempted to send you funny videos all day

You would be wasting your time, SD.

1. SodomyDefenda! says:

I know I canโ€™t send you anything any way
        And even if I could youโ€™ll be like this ๐Ÿ˜

2. Violetta says:

Seagull flyby?

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Witch is SD I think Violetta.

There are cute baby videos Violetta, chubby babies being cute. Also, there are cute dog videos, where the dogs talk. I love talking dogs.
          There are some cat videos too but I donโ€™t watch those, mostly because of the cats.

Please post something soon HG, I think Iโ€™m slowly losing my mind
          and

I like it.

6. Joa says:

I joined, but my nervous system seems to be unable to take it. Within 20 minutes I saw a few videos of animal tormenting and killing, a dozen teenagers showing everything they could in the most vulgar way, and the rest is total stupidity that people boast about …

This is not my world. It’s a world of people without a brain. Everything is boiling inside me.

Now I appreciate my daughter even more for staying away from it. He is like a diamond in a tainted world. This is the only plus of this gloomy experience.

1. A Victor says:

Joa, I have the same hesitation with TikTok. It makes me uncomfortable. I am joining in my work phone, if I can find a username! My daughter says you choose what to follow. Well see how it goes.

1. A Victor says:

But my daughter followed HG, so that’s a win.

1. Wendy says:

AV and Joa, It is true you choose what you want to follow and then based on the theme of content you choose, you will see mostly that. There will be an occasional tic tok that is random but not for the most part. Just swipe up and it goes to the next video.There is a very LARGE community of narc abuse victims on tic tok that are there for the support of each other just like we are here. People sharing their stories and actually giving really good advice about how they have dealt with narcissistic abuse. There is one Dr. that is on there that I listen to occasionally that seems to be very well informed and knowledgeable. Her name is Dr. Ramani. But, there is absolutely no one that gives better advice than HG on the subject. He is number one in the area. Thatโ€™s why I am so happy he will be there to help so many more people. You will be amazed at how many people on there are dealing with this. You will find content that is uplifting and encouraging. And again, if you donโ€™t like something just move past it and that content will stop showing up. Honestly, the Tic Tok community is where I gained my first understanding of narcissism but then someone on there introduced me to HG and the rest is history. I found my number one therapist! Lol

1. Joa says:

AV, Wendy, Violetta,

Yes, I already figured it out. Several times I punched in: “I’m not interested” and such things stopped popping up.

However, it is surprising that the new user is offered this type of content, as if brutality, nudity and making a fool of himself were the most popular.

Still, I haven’t found anything of value to me. Maybe because I prefer to read leaving the field of imagination. Poor knowledge of English also makes itself felt.

But I’m curious what HG will show about himself ๐Ÿ˜Š Which is of course completely pointless, because what do I really care? And yet ๐Ÿ˜Š I like a slowly revealed secret, which, however, should not be fully discovered, because the spell will break ๐Ÿ˜Š

“My” narcissist kept doing this to me, and still does. Even when we were together, he was always elusive. He gave himself piece by piece. He led me into temptation ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks to this, this series goes on forever. What will happen in the next episode? What will happen next season? ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Violetta says:

Joa:

Can you choose which videos to watch, like yt? I don’t like some of the thumbnails on yt, so I just don’t click on them.

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Violetta,

I just open the app then go straight to the Home Screen which shows who Iโ€™m following. I donโ€™t waste my time with the opening videos etc. Open, home, Ultra, done. Itโ€™s likely I wonโ€™t use it other than when I get pinged by the Ultra.

Imagine me as Pavlovโ€™s dog, just with less drool.

3. njfilly says:

I agree with you about Tiktok. It seems to be mindless juvenile humor. A complete waste of time. Like watching cartoons.

I joined, though, just to follow HG Tudor.

4. njfilly says:

I’m very surprised that they allow videos of killing and tormenting animals. I may not be able to handle it.

The uselessness of most of the content is irritating enough. I don’t know how long I will last.

1. A Victor says:

My son asked to be friends on there. Now I’m trapped. ๐Ÿคฃ

5. Leigh says:

Joa, I signed up and followed Mr. Tudor but didn’t download the app.

AV & Vi, You can’t alway control what you see because of the suggested videos they show you. I didn’t like that.

1. A Victor says:

That’s what I’m finding too, and I don’t like it either. We will see how long I am there, but at least HG got some support while he was starting, I think he’s over 500 followers now!

7. CandaceMarie says:

I am so happy you are on TikTok now! You can end all the BS on there!

Indeed, that is a large part of my appearance. It will take time to build a following but with the good and loyal Tudorites from here following and sharing it will not take too long.

8. Wendy says:

Awesome HG! I was wondering when you would start posting on this platform. There are so many people on there that need the truth. I actually learned about you from someone on tic tok and that is how I found you and your videos that have been so helpful to me. This audience is massive and it will help so many people! The community of narcissist abuse survivors and those still ensnared is huge on tic tok. Thank you for doing it. It will also be fun for us to get more of a glimpse into the life of HG. Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜Š

You are welcome.

9. psychologyandworldaffairs says:

Signed up, liked commented. Oh could not find a user name not taken – so used my old gaming name ๐Ÿ˜‰

HG approves.

10. A Victor says:

Will this be similar to your Instagram channel?

No, it will be different.

11. Asp Emp says:

Woo hoo, HG, way to go! Good for you and I am confident that you’ll reach out to more people that will benefit from your expertise and work. Excellent, HG. Really pleased for you ๐Ÿ™‚

12. MB says:

TikTok could use some of The Ultraโ€™s humor!

1. WhoCares says:

TikTok could use… something, MB – I am not sure what – but it definitely needs something!

1. MB says:

I agree WC! TikTok is mostly just a bunch of people doing stupid stuff from what Iโ€™ve seen. Some stuff is funny and I do like the Applebeeโ€™s song. I only joined for The Ultra. Iโ€™m watching for him to appear. Iโ€™ll be ready when he does! Beyond that, it seems to be an utter waste of time.