When Harry´s Wife Met Serena´s Mum!

Be enlightened through HG Tudor´s expert analysis of when Harry´s Wife met Serena William´s mother at the tennis

Obtain it here

8 thoughts on “When Harry´s Wife Met Serena´s Mum!

1. Joe says:

Hi H.G! Would you consider running a contest for your readers? The best ‘a very…’ analysis of a famous figure through the lens of narcissism written by a Tudorite wins (insert prize here)? I think you’d get a good response and it would be lots of fun to enter!

I shall consider it, I do not have a lot of time thought for judging such a contest, I need to leave time to judge those who offend my sense of control.

2. A Victor says:

Very interesting. Wouldn’t a normal or empath respond the same way in the same circumstance? It would be awkward, no doubt. What is the difference and how would it present differently?

3. Asp Emp says:

Ohh…..this sounds interesting……I suppose it ended up in such a ‘racket’…..(giggling).

4. WhoCares says:

This was interesting HG, thank-you for your excellent analysis. Also, very nice to see you back moderating.

I have a question – like the hierarchy of fuel, is the level (or depth?) of wounding equal to where the appliance sits in fuel matrix? So, for example, had it been Harry sitting there, who chose similar actions to Serena’s mum – would Harry’s wife have lashed out at him, or potentially stormed off in a huff… because it would be more deeply wounding?

The answer lies in “Finally Understand Wounding”.

1. Duchessbea says:

HG,
        Delighted you are back. You were missed. My gosh so much is going on. You certainly have a lot on your plate.
        Best,
        DB

2. WhoCares says:

Thank-you HG. I guess I should finally obtain “Finally Understanding Wounding.”