The Princess Empath and the Hurt

There once was an Upper Mid Range Narcissist who called himself Prince (not the deceased pop star) but rather because he decided he was a Prince amongst men. He decided it was time to find a Princess. He had plenty of these Princesses before, after all, with his good looks and keen mind, he was something of a catch and it was not difficult for him to ride out to a hunting ground and ensnare a fresh one. He found, however, that after a period of time, he grew tired of their fawning and praise and realised he needed something more, something better, something substantial and long-lasting from his Princesses but since he was not a Greater, he did not quite know what.

Accordingly, he sauntered over to a mirror that he had found which talked back to him. Well, when he says found, he stole it, but then again everything was his to take because after all he was a prince.

“Mirror, mirror I have nicked, tell me who I need who will get royally dicked?”

“Oh hello Conker Bollocks,” yawned the face in the mirror, “You need a Princess Empath matey boy. Since this is a fairy tale I am sure one will come along soon.”

Later that night there was a terrible storm and there came a knocking at the castle door. Somewhat improbably the old King himself went to open the door, although as a Carrier Empath he found himself running around doing all the chores for the royal family, and found a bedraggled young lady.

She was in a terrible state from the rain and the storm. The water streamed out of her hair and her clothes; it ran in at the top of her shoes and out the heel, but the production of her tiara atop a Salvation Army hat marked her down as clearly an empathic lady of royal distinction.

“Deary me, “ declared the old king, “do come in, do you need shelter?”

“Yes please,” replied the Princess Empath, “I gave up my room at the Sally Army to a homeless unicorn so I have nowhere to stay.”

Just then the Prince Narc appeared and in an instant felt that this bedraggled and soaking lady had significant potential. He sidled up to here and as she stood dripping asked her twenty questions ascertaining her empathic, class and special traits. Fair quivering with excitement, Prince Narc called out to the Queen.

“Oh mama, I have a new friend. Well I say new, we have known each other for ten years and I have been in love with her for 8 of those years, but just never got around to telling her. May she stay over?”

The Queen Narc swept into view.

“Royal chambers are for royalty only,” she said with a sneer.

“Oh I am a Princess, Princess Empath, your majesty,” replied the girl politely as she curtsied.

“Looking like that? I think not.”

The Queen Narc sensed competition for the affections of Prince Narc and did not welcome this intrusion. She however sensed an opportunity for triangulation and potential negative fuel.

“Since you are say you are a Princess and an empathic one at that, then we shall soon if that is true,” declared the Queen Narc.

She flounced away and snapped her fingers for the entourage of seven little men (who were engaged on a Communtiy Payback scheme after certain felonies and crimes in the Forest of Empaths) to trot after her.

“Can she stay mama or not?”

“She may,” declared the Queen Narc, “I shall arrange for the Bitter Suite to be turned down for her.”

The Queen Narc headed to the Bitter Suite, seven little men in tow. She ordered them to remove the bedclothes and then from a box she produced a dark hard stone which seemed to absorb all the light from the gas lights dotted around the room.

“This concentrated hurt will soon determine whether she is indeed a Princess Empath. If she is the delicate and sensitive empath she claims to be, then she will feel this hurt through anything,” muttered the Narc Queen to herself.

She placed the hurt on the bed and then snapped at the seven little men to haul twenty mattresses on top of it. She then commanded them to place twenty feather beds on top of the mattresses. Once done a ladder was placed besides the gargantuan bed just as the Princess Empath arrived.

“You should sleep well with that degree of comfort,” said the Queen Narc as she swept away followed by the seven little men.

Cold and tired, the Princess Empath began to ascend the ladder to bed…..

The next morning the Princess Empath arrived at the royal dining room to find the Prince Narc and Queen Narc dining. They were eating  hard cheese and sour grapes served by the seven little men. The Queen Narc had let the Prince Narc in on her scheme. She saw great benefits to ensnaring the Princess Empath through her son and engaging in rampant triangulation thereafter.

“Good morning,” said the Princess Empath brightly. The two narcs eyed her suspiciously.

“How did you sleep?” asked the Prince Narc barely able to contain his excitement.

“Oh terribly,” sighed the Princess Empath.

The Prince grinned.

“I have hardly closed my eyes the whole night. Heaven knows what was in the bed. I seemed to be lying upon some hard thing and my body is black and blue this morning. It is terrible,” continued the Princess Empath.

“Nobody but a real Princess Empath would have such an ability to feel the hurt in such a way,” said the Queen Narc as her forked tongue brushed over her sharp teeth.

“Indeed I am a Princess Empath, Princess Sue Per Empath actually. Oh I felt the hurt alright, but that wasn’t what kept me awake!” said the Princess Empath suddenly.

“What?” said the Prince Narc.

“No, it was this!” cried the Princess Empath. From behind her back she produced a large gold strap on with the words “Prince’s BIG Helper” emblazoned along it.

“Er oh er mama!” muttered the Prince as his eyes fell on the weapon of anal intrusion.

“It had been left in the bed. Looks like you will be needing this to sort out Little Prince Pissy Knickers here,” smiled Princess. She lobbed the strap-on towards the fuming Queen Narc and turned on her heel.

“Mama!” wailed Prince Narc as the shame of the discovery threatened his construct and he fell to the floor curled into a ball.

“I’m not your mother,” hissed Queen Narc as she stormed from the dining room leaving the bewildered seven little men behind.

“Does this mean we can go back to Snow White now?” asked one.

“I don’t know but I am going to hang with his Princess Empath for a while, she is kick ass,” answered the other and trotted after the departing Princess Empath.

And so some people lived happily ever after.

For more tales that are both entertaining and informative

Narc Tales : Volume 1

Narc Tales : Volume 2

Narc Tales : Volume 1 (Audio Book)

18 thoughts on “The Princess Empath and the Hurt

1. WiserNow says:

Two lines that make me laugh whenever I read this one:

– Princess Sue Per Empath wearing a tiara over her Salvation Army hat
    – Queen Narc and Prince Narc eating hard cheese and sour grapes for breakfast

Very appropriate, plus the visuals 🤣🤣

2. BC30 says:

🤣🤣🤣 Hilarious, riotous yet conveys the complete essence of the UMR throughout the entire story! 🤣🤣🤣

3. Violetta says:

There is a study discussed at PsyPost, “New study provides insight into the psychological core of dark personality trait,” that claims the core of the dark personality is “hurting others for self-advancement.”

What they don’t mention is hurting others without any prospect of self-advancement, i.e., Fuel.

Is the difference between Fuel and sadism that sadism involves a sexual focus, such that the individual can’t achieve sexual satisfaction without inflicting pain?

No, sadism can take many forms many of which are not sexual.

1. Violetta says:

Then what’s the difference between sadism and Fuel? Do they always overlap, to some extent?

Sadism is a particular mindset and behaviour, fuel is the receipt of a particular response from an appliance, that response occasioned by an act by the narcissist (which you really ought to know by now).

1. Violetta says:

Narcissists can enjoy fuel from an ipps who adores the fancy birthday present, but the negative fuel when there is no present next year is even tastier. Isn’t that where it veers into sadism?
            Presumably, de Sade wouldn’t enjoy whipping harlots if they didn’t scream in pain. Both situations require a response.

GrinchLady mocking a 15-month-old girl for being afraid of a water tile that obviously indicated a visual cliff to the kid–isn’t that both fuel and sadism? She was clearly enjoying her power, and her face fell when she tried to stop the kid from climbing the furniture by putting a water tile on it, and the kid ignored it. (And yes, I had something to do with that. I’d been giving the kid basic physics lessons by high-fiving her through the glass partitions to the nap area and then rapping my knuckles on the nearest water tile and saying, “Same thing: you can see through the glass, but you can’t touch it.” It gave me enormous satisfaction to undercut that monster.)

2. Asp Emp says:

Violetta, sadism is when there is enjoyment in cruelty to others. It is not always sexually related. I am not ashamed to admit that I have a measure of sadism as part of what I am.

3. Violetta says:

Asp Emp:

And I used to ride the subway when I was PMS-ing and hope someone would shove me so I’d have an excuse to turn the car into my personal moshpit.

Hmm. Maybe the distinction is some the cruellest teachers I’ve ever encountered manage to convince themselves “It’s for their own good,” which is a mid-range mantra. Do the creeps you read about in the papers (after they’ve finally managed to kill off their partner’s kid, or sometimes their own, after months of torture) do this? Are they more honest with themselves about liking to inflict pain on someone helpless, and don’t bother to pretend it has anything to do with discipline?

OTOH, even that scumbag in Allentown who used to beat up his girlfriend’s 2-year-old daughter justified it by saying she “needed toughening up.”

Obviously, there are Narcissists who are not sadists. They’re the pity-me kind, or the kind who flatter themselves they know what’s good for you better than YOU do. Harry’s Wife, for instance: she didn’t read her bloody book so she could drive to tears all those kids from single-parent families and enjoy their envy of the putatively cozy home life of Archie. No, she’s Lady Bountiful, inadvertently poisoning the neighbors with her medicinal concoctions.

I know GrinchLady was a Narcissist, because HG did the NDC on her. I just don’t know if she was also a sadist, and whether there are sadists who are NOT Narcissists. Or did she bawl out the kid who was afraid of the water tile because she took her fear of something GrinchLady had ordered as a criticism? “How dare you be afraid of the toy I, in my wisdom, have decided is appropriate for older infants!”

Hmmm. And if I did something different, even if I didn’t reproach her for how she had done it, it was also a criticism.

To be honest, sometimes it was.

4. Asp Emp says:

Violetta, laughing at your first paragraph. Oh, you, madam, have got a little sadistic ‘streak’ in you 😉

RE: your second paragraph, quite possibly. But, remember, the difference is that a Greater (and a small number of UMRNs) would be consciously aware of doing it (via calculating). From the lower echelons perspective, it may be ‘discipline’, or reacting through their instincts – just see it as the various ‘forms’ of their asserting control, in any case. It varies, depending on the school / cadre, their ‘perception’ (their ‘take’ on it) and other ‘core’ characteristics of their personality that is not part of their narcissism.

Your mention of the 2 year old, made me feel queasy. I know. It is not justified in any way, at all. Just like animal cruelty.

I would suggest that there is a difference in ‘sadists’ and ‘sadistic’ – just like there is a difference in ‘narcissist’ and ‘narcissistic’. We all have the ability and differentiating levels of narcissistic and sadistic ‘streaks’ within ourselves. Some have higher level, and apply actions and / or words. Hmmm. Erm, well, yes, enuf said.

RE: GrinchLady, maybe consider what I have suggested in the above paragraph?

5. Violetta says:

Asp Emp:

According to HG, GrinchLady was a Lower Mid-ranger: lower to the point that she was only a few wafer-thin slices of facade above a Lesser.

So any time she tried to rock a kid to sleep, was unsuccessful, and I was later able to rock the same kid to sleep, she wouldn’t consciously think, ” Vi’s making me look bad, so I’m going to spray glass cleaner 18″ from that kid so the fumes wake him up,” or “I’m going to belittle Vi’s success by saying to the baby in her hearing, ‘Only 45 minutes? You’d’ve slept longer if you’d been put on your stomach'” (which we forbidden to do until they were 18 months old–I thought she was trying to trick me into breaking that rule so she could get me fired sooner, but now I’m not even sure she’s THAT high-functioning). She wouldn’t consciously think, “I’m going to put some music on the speakers because Vi’s singing is making that baby drop off.”

She certainly wouldn’t think, “Maybe the kids pick up my tension and hostility by the way I hold them. Maybe reproaching that baby, ‘Why don’t yew go to SLAY-up?!’ finally putting her down on the ground and saying, ‘I’m DONE with yew,’ means the next time I try to rock her, she’ll be even more tense and hyper.”

All she sees is that the babies and I are not under control.

6. Asp Emp says:

Violetta, RE: “she was only a few wafer-thin slices of facade above a Lesser”…..laughing. It’s a good way of explaining it 🙂 Well, babies can be sensitive and can tell the difference between people – really interesting that you raised the point though. I was able to get my nephew to sleep more than muvver could. Maybe they can actually ‘sense’ the difference between an empath and a narcissist when being held. I am not a mother but I do know that you’re not supposed to put a young baby on it’s front until a bit older. A baby is not necessarily easy to ‘control’, possibly explains further why a less ‘evolved’ narcissist (ie a young parent) would get more angry so they would start blame-shifting, or pity-play that they cannot ‘bond’ with baby. Toddlers are probably easier to control because they have started to learn about communication etc.

7. Joa says:

Violetta, the examples you write about, including the two-year-old (☹ I curl up in a ache ☹), in my opinion it is primitivism, mental tightness, a sick desire to unload your frustration on someone weaker. Immediately to be shot and eliminated.

Sade – crazy. A weak man, masking sexual ineptitude.

Sadism is when you indulge in slow abuse. When the victim mentally wriggles like a worm pierced with a pin, it twists in all directions, and you sting and letting go, saving and strangling again. Your eyes narrow, your intellect sharpens to the maximum and you feel satisfaction.

Unfortunately, I know something about it. Though I only make quick, short, accurate balls and walk away leaving howling frustration. It’s enough for me. Very rarely. Mostly as a warning.
            I rarely have to repeat a second time, but if someone does not understand and comes back with a stupid desire to take revenge or prove, I will press harder and hold longer and then I feel the spilling delightful satisfaction…

When it comes to “my N” there is self-defense and also warnings. I know I shoot precisely. I have never used the heaviest arguments (and I could) just I say STOP.

Sometimes I have the impression that N. are just coming back for their wounds… 🙁

I know it sounds awful.
            Maybe I’m N.

4. Asp Emp says:

I enjoy watching Roald Dhal’s Tales of the Unexpected, a re-run of his televised stories is being shown on tv these days. Today’s episode is called ‘Mr Botibol’s First Love’. Hmmm, ‘the end justifies the means’ appears to be a recurring ‘theme’ in each episode.

I can’t help but be reminded of HG’s work, his groovy Narc Tales and Tudor Tales…..

5. Asp Emp says:

Ah, it was really good to read this one again. LOL. HG’s Narc Tales are really good and such a tonic to read.

HG’s writing style is brilliant and the way he offers his education is so variable with so many perceptions (angles, different lens / prisms) to enable people to read, learn about narcissism and it’s affects. Because HG produces his work in the way he does, he is offering education in a way that is accessible to to more people than (in my view) the majority of educational material that is ‘available’ on the internet, schools and so on. The fact HG shares his expertise in an honest and accurate way also massively contributes to humanity (and the environment). His time on what he has done is not wasted, he ensures that his time is used effectively and efficiently. HG is a good man and because of that, he will win out.

6. leelasfuelstinks says:

Laughed my ass off when I was listening to this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7. Ciara says:

😄, a good one

8. FarAndAway says:

Bitter Suite? As in my old address? Sour grapes? As in stepsister’s excuses for abuse? Snow White’s stepmother Queen narc? As in my stepmother’s favorite fairytale? Princess Sue Per Empath? As in my not so BFF anymore who jumped ship to the narc side? Falling to the deconstruction of their facade? By way of help through you HG, yes some Princess Empaths do live happily ever after HG. Ty!

See Saw