The World of the Ultra

Want more of the Ultra?

Want to understand more about HG Tudor´s psychopathy?

Want to learn more about what he does BESIDES educate the world about narcissism?

Want to be able to look into a world and thank your personal god that you do not inhabit it?

Want to understand more about the Ultra, where he came from, what he has done, what he is doing and what is to be done?

Want to put the pieces together, forge your own views and unravel a world that few ever get to witness?

Of course you do.

Support the Ultra and access exclusive material not available anywhere else.

Access here

17 thoughts on “The World of the Ultra

1. Asp Emp says:

Nnnicccceee 🙂 New look on WordPress and YT. 🙂

2. AJ says:

I had an Ultra for a father and a Super Empath for a mother-i expect you can imagine my position with regards to my intelligence and empathy.
    Narcs and all nutters are drawn to me like a moth to a flame and play their stupid games on me and expect me to trust them-i have the intelligence of the Ultra and the empathy of the Super Empath.as stated.and can feel every last change in the atmosphere or situation.
    The only person i dated who didn’t play these games was a special Ultra who had no need to overpower, dominate or play pathetic mind games on me-he kept me safe in a world of nutters. Like the lion and the lamb-which is how it should be with empaths and narcs-unfortunately the narcs today are not strong enough in themselves to protect the empath-even if they love them or not-a man should protect a woman-todays man/woman whether narc or not feels they have to destroy the other person to puff themselves up and save face and gain some power-pathetic.like a child.

3. annaamel says:

Hello forum members,

I have made a list of some of the videos that are currently on the Ultra channel. I don’t consider myself a numbers person, but I thought I might be able to design a very basic protocol for working out the popularity of different topics HG has covered. I used the rough dates they were uploaded and their view count to get an average ‘view per day’ figure. It’s not going to be entirely correct because I rounded up here and there and didn’t do any double checking and I don’t discount methodological flaws, but even though I did it quickly and not that carefully, it’s obvious there are clear differences in popularity of the videos.

The order is from newest to oldest (give or take the odd miscalculation of days live)

TITLE Average view per day

Harry’s wife Am I losing Harry 139

Harry’s wife – 8 people Harry’s wife should fear 295

A less than Royal narcissist the Oprah interview 229

When the narcissist loses the real one 369

Trump A very capitol narcissist. 32

Megan Markle A very Royal narcissist part 1 374

I’m interested to hear readers’ explanations of the variations in popularity of these videos, if you feel willing to comment.

4. Anna says:

There is a new film called “I came by” about an Ultra. It is terrifying. The character is a British high court judge with friends in all the right places. He is even a “Sir”. Has a knighthood. His wife is in a psychiatric unit…. no more or I will spoiI it. I recommend watching it. It shows how dangerous and terrifying he is. There are moments you see how cold and emotionless he is. The actor did an amazing job. Below is a link for the trailer.

He is not an Ultra and it is a poor film, I am surprised Hugh Bonneville got involved with this.

1. Anna says:

Interesting HG. What would you say his character is? (Hector Blake)

I thought Hugh Bonneville’s acting was exceptional. He portayed the character very well. The film itself is a matter of taste. I enjoy British Crime Thrillers. My favourite is “The Fall” starring Jamie Dornan and Gillian Anderson. It is a good series. I can recommend it, but it depends on your taste and if you like crime thrillers.

I have watched The Fall but not to conclusion, I agree it is a good series.

1. Anna says:

One series I watched which I found really creepy was YOU. Season 4 will be released soon. It is scary how the main character Joe really believes he is doing all these bad things out of “love”. It was chilling to the bone for sure.

2. Rebecca says:

Anna,

I saw that series, The Fall. I found it very well done and I liked the ending too. I put it up there with The Silence of the Lambs, another great crime thriller.

I saw Black Phone recently and Ethan Hawke plays the villain very convincingly. He also played another terrifying villian in Taking Lives, which was another great crime thriller.

1. Anna says:

Oh yes. I saw “Taking Lives” in the cinema. Ethan Hawke played that character very well. Very good film.

3. k mac says:

I just started watching lie to me on Hulu. Narcissist galore!

4. k mac says:

Sorry, tell me lies

5. Anna says:

From what I have read and understand, (somethings from this Blog, somethings from other sources) Psychopaths are born and sociopaths are made.

I have a theory, I will use the characters “Darth Vadar aka Anakin Skywalker” and “Emperor Palpatine” from Star wars. As their story seems to be a great example.

Anakin Skywalker shows all the signs of borderline personality disorder. He is manipulated by Emperor Palpatine who shows all the signs of narcissitic Psychopathy.

Anakin turns to the dark side. Learns to control his emotions and becomes a borderline sociopath named “Darth Vader” following his mentor but not quite. He can turn his emotions on and off, unlike the psychopathic Palpatine who has no empathy or emotion. Who misjudges Anakin, to his demise when Anakin who is prompted by his son screaming “Father save me” to suddenly grab Palpatine and throw him to his death down the pit.

The psychopathic narcissitic Palpatine realises as he falls to his death, that the power of love is indeed stronger than the dark side…..

6. Pingback: The World of the Ultra - Dark Triad Personality
  7. Asp Emp says:

HG, I am pleased for you that you are now expanding your Legacy further afield. The more you share and impart your expertise, the more people can be reached and be educated. Much kudos to you, HG and thank you x 🙂

8. MB says:

Is this replacing channel membership on YT? I’m a bit confused.