The Need to Confess

confessions 1

It is a person’s second greatest urge to confess.

Read these confessions and understand more about the way the narcissist behaves to maintain your own vigilance.

Available as E-books at the links below.

US   US Book Menu

UK   UK Book Menu

CAN  CAN Book Menu

AUS  AUS Book Menu

7 thoughts on “The Need to Confess

1. Ellie says:

I have watched all of your YouTube videos and would like to thank you for sharing. I was almost healed and they have given me more understanding. I was stuck in analysis paralysis for months and that was torture.

I’m no longer a narcissists wet dream. I had 2 in a row most of my 30s taken up with this bs. A special kind of peace comes with healing from this.

2. catlady2468 says:

Ooh sounds juicy!
    What would you say is the first greatest urge then?

To read HG Tudor of course!

1. catlady2468 says:

And that I’ve been doing with half my Kindle unlimited currently​ being occupied by your name, although I must say I do enjoy listening to your YouTube videos, perhaps someday you can find a way to add narration to the Kindle versions (only get read to by Kindle with select models of actual Kindles apparently so makes my Samsung devices feel tragically depressive​ I’m sure) 😇

It is in hand Catlady.

1. catlady2468 says:

Exciting news to hear 🙂 Although I’ve recently caved and bought a Kindle off eBay seeing as the Canadian Amazon site is ridiculous and the USD conversion rate sucks enough as it is, but good lord the shipping time is absolutely ridiculous… Hoping that the text to speech is less awful as well, the bot sounds hideous and basically is the worst, especially after watching your YouTube channel… But… I guess that’s just the price I’m subjected to yet still willing to pay just for robot sucky voice you can read to me throughout the day
            Also I’m sure you’re already on it but… Audible… That would be awesome too. Just saying.

2. catlady2468 says: