The Narcissistic Truths – No. 23

we-move-amongst-you-with-ease

13 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 23

1. Me says:

I only looked her up to find strength .. to see that there is life after him.. and Yea looks pretty damn comforting to me!!!

2. Me says:

Shit crazy!!!
    He looks the same and moves around acting like the sweetest man .. fooling all his clients and the new supply. But we are a few ex that knows the truth. I’m the only one stuck for this long period to try make sense of his madness. I wish I was like his ex wife .. she had a brand new life after two years.. a new man and looks like a very happy life. She did the NC and did it well. When I left he tried to reach out to her.. like he has sort of done now (I assume the fuel level from the new supply is low)… and more to come.

So yes… they are out there and they are hard to spot .. until you get involved and damaged for life.

3. amsodone says:

Narcs are among us, but I can see you now.. peek a boo!

Giulia
    Friends shouldnt let friends drop acid and then post lol.

1. giulia says:

It’s a tough world…. 👍😀

5. giulia says:

Ain’t that fun…?!!
    They introduce themselves with sweet loving tender names then if you happen to have a fucking lucky…I don’t even dare to say day because that’d be too long to be a real chance, I’d say moment, a fucking lucky instant of happiness, here they come whispering in your ear…”well, you know….you really shouldn’t be happy….you messed up before….you will mess up again…I tell you this for your own good…” (!)
    So, how do you respond when you have a pisser offer by your side ready to piss you off every other second?

-You pour liquid bronze on top of him/her and craft a sculpture to show at the next art exhibition. they’ll love it.

-you offer him/her a sit on top of a super comfy pile of dinamite ready for the big summer city festival. The view from the sky is mesmerizing.

– you put a viper in his/her pocket saying you think they deserve a real reptile accessory.

-you ignore him/her and look the other way. You saw a UFO approacing and you know the aliens are coming to get them so you let the visitors do their thing.

6. Jenna says:

Is that the narc in the middle of the pic? He seems so much taller than the others, no?!😂

1. superxena says:

Hello Jenna!
      Interesting the different way we interpret it. I see it as quite the opposite: you in the middle ,surrounded by them ( narcs) You can hardly see them or notice them because they are disguised…melting in the environment…camouflaging.
      Different perspectives!!!

1. Jenna says:

SX, frm your perspective, which i can clearly see now, there are so many of them!😱😱😱

1. superxena says:

Ha,ha…it seems that all this is just about that: different perspectives!!! It’s all about persepectives

2. Twilight says:

Hello Superxena

It is perspective, I made a ghillie suit to which took hours to make. Your comment made me think of when I was learning to make it. The person teaching me, he was very particular in the details. He would explain the reasons behind why it was so important to not be seen. He could blend in anywhere.

1. superxena says:

…I had to look for the word “ghillie suit”.. You mean the ones they use at the military ? In the case of the Narcissists…their “suite” is “actually” invisible …if you know what I mean..

1. Twilight says:

Yes I mean the ones used in the military
            Yes their suit is invisible, narcissist are dangerous on their own with this capability add training and they become lethal

Cherished and Chastised