Little Acons – No. 12

THATNEVERHAPPENED

A series of memes which encapsulates the mind set of the narcissistic parent towards their child result in the creation of the Adult Child of a Narcissist.

10 thoughts on “Little Acons – No. 12

1. 12345 says:

These words are at least 60% of the reason I’m no contact with my monster. She’s such a fucking liar.

2. June says:

This is why thinking about the past is pointless (and usually painful besides). This was said so often that I’m not even sure how many of my earlier childhood memories are real and how many are just dreams or fantasies I confused with reality.

It’s easier to say, when people, like my mother, wish to dredge it up, that I simply don’t remember what she’s talking about either. Then leave the room in a hurry. Besides being depressing to me to talk about, I’m usually unofficially-contractually obligated to NOT remember the stuff she mentions.

3. ava101 says:

Exactly. 100 % my mother, too.

1. Narc affair says:

Ava…once you understand gaslighting its like you have night vision and can see their tacrics plain as day!!

4. Some One says:

Good morning HG.. 🙂 Its been a great comfort for me reading your late night posts when sleep and peace seem impossible dreams. By the way, I’ve been recommending you on Quora!! Yeyee.. I helped.. 🙂 .. Also it was a really big step for me giving advice to another survivor like that, without hesitation too!! Believing in my own voice like that, I just didn’t have the confidence until I joined in, I didn’t realise how much difference it could make..
    Thank you for everything you do.. 🌹

You are welcome and thank you for the recommendation.

1. Some One says:

More than welcome Mr Tudor.. 👑 May I ask while I’m here, I’ve seen some of the girls talk about your writing on past girlfriends, where can I find those please? I’ve not managed so far by looking myself, and its been annoying me no end.

Be annoyed no more Some One! You can read more about some of my former IPPSs in the confessions series of books.

5. Narc affair says:

Lmaooo …omg this is my mum( even looks like her)!!! I screen shot this for a laugh when i need it. My mother rewrites history continuosly to the point of being obvious and ridiculous! Its a way to get a victim to agree and second guess their memory…aka gaslighting!! It doesnt work and never will bc i know my memory works perfectly fine! So annoying this tactic!

6. 1jaded1 says:

Yes, it so f*cking did happen.