The Rules of Ex Club – No. 17

NO EXIS ENTITLEDTO OURMONEY

8 thoughts on “The Rules of Ex Club – No. 17

1. Ali says:

not even for child support.

I recall him making his mother believe I would use and child support money the same way he would if he got his hands on it. I’m sure he lied to her enough about my alleged financial domination (funny how that goes considering I could not get work here because of him, I had no access to his paycheck that he did not give me, When he gave it to me I was bullied to give it back under threats and full on fury accompanied by reminders I had no rights, it was HIS money, HIS car, HIS bed, HIS home and I had no rights at all, and I had no access what-so-ever to his bank account so how would I get the money from it and spend it exactly? I am also not the one that went and “lost” all the month’s grocery & rent money (on strippers and whores whenever) and yet he still managed to make her buy that lie…)

the plan she had was to try and force me to agree to some sort of bank account for our child that he would have access to but I wouldn’t. Laughable. I let other agencies deal with them for it. I honestly do not care if he wants to act the “deadbeat dad” or not. I AM shaking my head that she could buy into that lie about finances though.

2. Jenna says:

I used to say ‘everything that’s mine is urs’ but he was too grandiose to accept that.

3. K says:

Oh yeah, that is why I took my ULN to court. He has to pay child support; life’s a bitch and so aint I.

1. Peaceful says:

Funny you say this, K. I’m meeting with my attorney this afternoon to go over my case of raising child support etc from my ex husband narc. I made sure to ask her if she’s experienced with dealing with narcs in court and she certainly seems seasoned. HG’s articles on how to handle them in court are super helpful too. I’m looking forward to a positive outcome 🙂 Good luck with yours!!!!
      Peaceful.

4. ANK says:

As I was a DS I wasn’t really entitled to anything except crumbs.

He always use to say he was tight with money, but not when it came to taking his targets out for lunch or dinner. That’s was a major tool in the seduction. I didn’t always let him pay though. It didn’t feel right for him to pay all the time. In hindsight, should have let him pay all the time.

5. narc affair says:

Whats yours is mine and mine is mine

6. Tiny Dancer says:

No current is either unless it’s in the form of a gift beneficial to the giver.

7. Peaceful says:

That’s for fucking Goddamned sure!

What Goes On Below?