The Narcissistic Truths – No. 144

the-shadow

14 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 144

1. 12345 says:

HG, is one of your weapons in devaluation to convince friends/family of the empath that they are really a narcissist?

This can be done, usually it is more effective to damage their credibility by demonstrating they are a fantasist, a liar, unbalanced etc.

2. anonymous says:

Would you be willing to write about your experience having a formal relationship with another Narcissist, if you have?

Certainly.

1. anonymous says:

thank you very much, cannot wait to read it.

2. Jenna says:

Yes pls. I also would b v interested. I have already read the series ‘when two narcs collide’ but this would be more specific to u, so all the more interesting. Have you ever had a narc as an ipps? If so, i figure the relationship must have been short-lived due to less fuel?

As explained previously, no I have not.

3. Jenna says:

Hg, due to this question frm anonymous and ur reply, i thought u had a personal experience w a narc as an ipps, though it did surprise me because i know u only prefer empaths.

After re-reading her question, i saw she wrote ‘formal relationship, w another narc, if u have.’ When i first read ‘formal’ i thought ‘intimate.’ My mistake. Thx for clarifying.

3. K says:

Yup! Your narc voodoo-black-magic-devilry has cast its dark spell, long and deep. Forever, I have been hexed, vexed and haunted by a press of ghosts. Only two more chapters left to go on Exorcism so, Aroint thee, narc! the rump-fed empath cries. A statement like that ought to scare your kind away.

4. Noname says:

I didn’t get the meaning of this Truth. Could you expand it a little, Tudor? Thank you.

t h e s h a d o w i s c a s t l o n g

Is that what you meant?

It means that the impact of our behaviours on you and our presence remains around for a long time.

1. Noname says:

Aha, I got it! Thank you very much,Tudor!

I “read” that Truth, as if something is happening in your life and you don’t have any clue who is the cause of it. You don’t have any direct link to a Narc. It is just his shadowed hand you aren’t capable to grasp.

5. thepianist20 says:

What are you saying, my darling Narc?

My own shadow betrays me in the darkness,, 😉

6. HG Tudors # 1 fan says:

There is one person who comes to mind, who reminds me of a Cast Along.

Nobody Is Listening