Little Acons – No. 30

YOU NEED TO LET GO OF THE PAST

8 thoughts on “Little Acons – No. 30

1. thepianist20 says:

Sorry my dear narc mom, I can’t and WON’T play the FORGIVE AND FORGET card.

I’m not Jesus Christ to keep forgiving again and again!

I STILL remember you picking clothes for yourself on Women’s Day by making ME wear it.
    To add more detail, you didn’t give me TIME to wear it!! You LOVE to rush and cause me to get tensed.

ALL the good dresses are for you, and ALL the terrible dresses are for me. Witch!

If I buy a good dress or bra, you call me a SLUT!

But if you buy designer bras and blouses, you are the QUEEN OF THE NIGHT!

PLEASE! Even the Devil himself would puke hearing that you call yourself the QUEEN of the NIGHT,,

No wonder you are so miserable, to the extent where you love to ruin others!

Coming back to the dresses, you picked them, and it ruined your ego to stand in the queue,, that you lost your cool on the cashier, to the extent where you threatened to put him in JAIL just bcuz the offer you chose on the clothes were “conditions apply”.

And to add fuel to the fire, you YELLED at the guy who was standing behind me, just bcuz he asked you in a polite manner on why you broke the queue,,

Your fury ignited like that of a Lesser Narcissist hearing him ask you that, and you yelled at him uttering boastings on how superior you are to him and how you threw the clothing on the cashier and sarcastically asking him whether he was happy that you aren’t buying it.

I was left to clean your mess up that day. You yelled not just at the cashier and the guy standing behind me, but at the people gathered there as well.

And believe me, I’m collecting evidence on your ill treatment of me. I have recordings of you yelling at me, and if you DARE to say that you will KILL me with a knife. I will record that statement and hand it over to the police. I’m serious!

So, there’s a huge story and many other stories WHY I WON’T play the FORGIVE & FORGET CARD!

Period.

2. Lou says:

My mother likes using this sentence. How easy and convinient.

3. HG Tudors # 1 fan says:

My mother would say this many times, yet she would always bring up the past. Love her.

4. BurntKrispyKeen says:

Family and friends always give this advice, but nobody really knows how to tell you to do it?

5. BurntKrispyKeen says:

I know.
    I wish it were easy.

6. Antifragile says:

This is… so optimistic?
    Probably I didn’t get the idea.
    Hell, they never let go from the family…

7. narc affair says:

Sigh….this one my mother wouldve said especially last night. I found an old tin box i had from 15 or so yrs ago. It contained several letters from her over a span of time we didnt see each other due to conflict. Some were letters when she seemed to actually be trying to make amends of sorts. She seemed so different back then. I opened the door to her and my brother only to be triangulated again. I shut the door on my brother and kept it open for my mum bc of her grandchildren. I miss the old mum from these good letters where she shared what was going on in her life with me. She was interested in my life and we almost seemed friends. I really miss her but the past is the past and so much has happened. So much resentment and anger on her part while i continue to protect myself and my children from her narcissistic ways. That mother from the past wont be forgotten. Im glad i kept the letters. That was 2001 and 16 yrs later we now barely speak except for visits with the kids. Years wasted because of a shitty personality disorder 🙁

8. Windstorm2 says:

This one made me laugh! I heard it as,
    “An adult shouldn’t still be blaming her mother for things from the past.”

The Igniters of Fury – No. 1