The Rules of Ex Club – No. 17

ALL EXES ARE MADEEXES BY US

11 thoughts on “The Rules of Ex Club – No. 17

1. Nina says:

Is this true of the MRN? I would assume with their “victim” mentality, that they would use the whole “she left me” as a pity play.

They would if it was apparent that the victim had managed to tell a lot of people that he or she had left the narcissist and apply the pity play accordingly. The MRN would prefer to state they had to end it because even though they still love the victim, they had no choice because of the victim being such a “bad person”.

2. Deepsigh says:

Do you mean that exes are only made ex by us ….even if they broke up? Does that mean that you are saying they purposely did bad behavior to make us break up with them? Or that the narcissist is in denial or lying? That’s what I’m not sure about. Because I would sware to god that anybody who acted like my ex and said the things he said to me….was trying to make me break up! And I did! But yeah that’s why I’m asking about your meaning in this ex rule thing.

It means that because of our need to control and appear in control, if the victim ended the relationship with the narcissist, the narcissist will claim he or she ended the relationship.

1. narc affair says:

Yes bc their ego cant take it that someone dumped them. They would never want anyone to know that.

2. Deepsigh says:

Oh okay ….👍🏻

3. Deepsigh says:

What does that mean? Are you being sarcastic? Just curious?

What does what mean, Deepsigh?

1. Deepsigh says:

Like I’m asking what the true meaning is in the ex rule? Because no explanation come with it and it can be perceived a few different ways…

2. Sophia says:

I believe he is saying that even though the IPPS/IPSS leave or initiate the break-up, narcissists see it as something they made happen. In reality, this is pretty accurate. No matter what, they control the relationship.

4. angela says:

Yes.Ha Ha…. i left him but he is telling everybody he left me…offff…and of course he left to all exes…Ha Ha..poor man…

Warning Letter