The Narcissist’s Social Media Laws – No. 10

soc med 10

This is not a meme – this is the truth.

7 thoughts on “The Narcissist’s Social Media Laws – No. 10

1. PureSoul says:

sorry HG

i have been a bit too hasty in my observation…

my apologies.

2. Pam says:

This is so true, and what ultimately led to my escape. In a way, I thank him, as his social media habits were kept Public, so I was able to watch it all.

Yes, checking his “recently added” friends was a huge clue. He friended any girl he ever had one date with, and he was on Messenger all the time, yet his phone was always turned over face-down and on silent.

I escaped him, before I knew what a narc was! Thankfully, I found HG very early on post-escape. Ex-narc added around 10-15 new “meat” women a week afterwards, which I now realize were his panic targets.

So unbelievably enlightening.

3. narc affair says:

My narc brings up a lot of so called “friends” he has met online. Its sad the trust isnt there. Im to the point i dont want to know about it thats all. I know he looks at them as targets for his matrix but i dont want to know about them.
    The friend term is a red flag when it comes to narcissists.

4. PureSoul says:

HG

i know i should have a consultation with you
    But at the moment i am short of cash.

I still have a daughter in full education to support
    I am a professional face painter, which in England is very requested, but lately i haven’t been booked as usual ..

As soon as my business picks up, i would love to consult with you .

In the meantime, i do appreciate any imput you can give me.

Thank you .

5. PureSoul says:

HG

Can i greater narcissist keep finding ways to communicate insistently … and when he perceives that he might have lost her seriousely .. will feign grandiose sorrow with extreme exagerated unending love messages etc… and keep saying that is going to kill himself ?

That is what he is doing at the moment.

He opens accounts and post under my photographs..
    which he wouldn’t have even done as an act of admiration when we were together

Where is he up to?? We haven’t even been “together” as such.
    why is he so desperate to get me back?
    I am old, i am sure he has other supplies.

I AM REALLY SICK OF THE DRAMA NOW.

I AM TOO MERCIFUL AND I WILL PROBABILY KEPP PREACHING AT HIM.
    BUT I AM PAST FEELINGS NOW.

THIS FEIGNED DRAMA DISGUSTS ME.

I WISH HE’D SHOW SOME INTELLIGENCE.

BUT SERIOUSELY, I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THE POSITION ON THE SHELF. EVEN IF HE IS PROMISING THE GOLDEN PERIOD AGAIN .
    HE DESTROYED EVERYTHING. AND CANNOT BE PUT BACK TOGETHER THIS TIME.

6. Jasmine says:

Ain’t THAT the truth !

7. H. says:

Yup…mine had over 1,400 friends, 1,380 were female.

I learned how to know who he targeted by his comments on her page. If he told her she was beautiful…sure enough, I found him chatting with the same person.

The next investigative trick, was to watch the “recently added” friends. Those were his the fresh meat.

Sigh….this was at the end of the entanglement when I finally put it all together after reading HG’s posts.

Ignorance can be bliss.