The Truth About Flying Monkeys

Untitled design

Narcissists invariably use “Flying Monkeys” don’t they?

It is about time you learned the truth about them in this extensive breakdown which will leave you stunned by HG Tudor´s revelations about them.

A massive injection of logic which will leave you heartened and encouraged.

You must not miss this information.

Get the logic here

15 thoughts on “The Truth About Flying Monkeys

1. geyserempath says:

HG…You state that members of the coterie have to be physically proximate to the narc. So, am I correct that:
    1. A lesser couldn’t have a coterie member that is a FB friend he has never met and lives far away?
    2. Any online coterie members would also have to be proximate to the narc in daily life?

Therefore I believe my narc dazzles his coworkers with jokes and stories during the day and then interacts with them online in the evening, where they can confirm his superior intellect, charm, and wit via memes and comments. Would that be a fair description of a coterie?

1. Yes.
      2. Yes. You might have someone who is online only as a coterie member, but it would be very rare.

Your description is accurate.

HG

1. Is there a separate article about Lieutenants in the pipeline? I assume you must hold them in higher esteem than the Coterie, which is to say at all or any since none of Coterie categories are complimentary despite your reliance on them.

2. Do you recognize inside yourself but are unable to acknowledge outwardly the assistance of others in any success you enjoy, be it a Lieutenants covert and investigative work on an intended target, or the teams of people such as Tania and her crew at work that enable your success?

3. When you have to acknowledge people say in a work review or when receiving an award are you really just paying lip service and maintaining the facade while inwardly furious that their talents are being lauded, and believe they deserve no credit as it was all down to your puppeteering of them?

These are not meant to be criticisms. I am trying to understand more how your mind works when dealing with others that you seemingly depend on looking in from our view.

1. Yes further work will appear on this.
      2. I both recognise and can acknowledge assistance if I deem it appropriate to do so.
      3. If their success has been down to me, the praise they see reflects well on me and I ensure I receive fuel from it also by ensuring people know the part I played.

3. RJ says:

One coterie I have noticed on different occasions is of the sports fans. Noticed especially in work situations. Its like there is nothing else to talk about, day in day out. Not being a sports fanatic or athletic you find yourself being looked at as an outsider because you have other interests and don’t contribute any stats or stuff like that. That is all they seem to have in common. No real depth to the conversations. Actually had a guy blow up at me because in trying to just make conversation I asked if he watched the previous nights game. He said “I don’t know why the hell you’re even asking! You don’t even watch sports” then some other rantings. After that incident I never asked him shit or acknowledged him other than being civil. Guess I overstepped my boundaries.

4. W says:

Hi all! I’m new. To the blog, not to narcs lol.
    Hello HG! Big fan.

My narc has a very small coterie in his old age. He used to own businesses, and socialize more, but not now, I wonder if he’s collapsing, as he’s become aware he’s “effed up” tho I’m not sure if he is able to embrace what he is even if he suspects it. His gf has to provide a massive amount of supply as even his youngest kid has chosen to go live with the mom

HG , does the narc start to collapse if his coterie dwindles?

Ps. HG I emailed you without properly investigating the protocol for consultations. Sorry .

5. Kate says:

This sounds like a lot of people. Do all Narcissists do this? Can they have only a small number of people who they trust? Thank you!

Yes, although the extent of the coterie will vary.
      We do not trust anybody, it is more a case of some people are regarded as less untrustworthy than others.

6. Fool Muln says:

“whilst the creature within is kept hidden for fear of driving them away”

What if they find out? What if they know all the things you tell us here? What if they decide to stay anyway? Maybe not as the one they wanted to be before, not as the one who can still be controlled, not as the one tolerating things anymore, as someone who says how things are received and how things are supposed to be in their view (boundaries), out of pure love [I really appreciated your explanation for what love meant to you the other day; that is not the love I am talking about; I mean a God-given love]? What if they show that there is no reason to have this fear? What if you can be accepted the way you are? Another human being. Would it be possible to share “this creature” with them? Do these kind of people exist (and are not called therapists)? I would greatly appreciate if you could share your thoughts on this.

7. DJ says:

Hi HG hope you’re well. Any thoughts on charity workers preying on colleagues and disaster victims? I smell a (narcissistic) rat…

I am excellent well thank you for your kind enquiry.

Your sense of smell is not failing you. Three immediate points to consider :-

1. The dynamic between aid worker and disaster victim, the latter being exploited by the former.
      2. The response (or lack thereof) of the organisation’s management when told of (1).
      3. The response (or lack thereof) of the organisations’s famous ambassadors to learning of (2) and (1) – perhaps the issue of a supposed helper exploiting an impoverished, disaster victim (which one might regard as a huge imbalance) is not as attractive a bandwagon to address compared to, oh I don’t know, the revelations arising from a more glamorous and appealing entertainment industry.

1. DJ says:

I agree, magnanimous as they may appear, there’s nothing particularly sexy about the average overseas aid worker. Cover may be blown for certain individuals but I suspect we’re barely scratching the surface and, without continued media interest, never will. As a career sector I’d imagine charity organisations have higher than your average representation of your kind on the books. *sigh*

8. Witch says:

Is it possible for a narc is create an online coterie, especially for a lesser who lacks power/influence in their everyday life?

Oh yes.

1. Witch says:

I’m smiling so hard right now, because I’ve found one haha!

Horns and Halos

I Love You (And I Always Have)