Black Hole : The Narcissistic Hoover

Be prepared. Avoid his black hole.

Know the hoovers and how to counter them.

US e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

13 thoughts on “Black Hole : The Narcissistic Hoover

1. Getting There says:

HG, does this book explain what you, a greater narcissist, would do if a woman you are seducing is getting hoovered by an ex narcissist? If the book does not, what would you likely do?

1. Getting There says:

Sorry! Correction: narcissist ex.

If the prospect was worth it, apply more effort to the seduction and take the legs of the competitor so he is disincentivised.

1. Getting There says:

Thank you!
        I assume determination of worth is based on fuel she provides.

Primarily, alongside the other elements of the Prime Aims.

2. Getting There says:

Thank you!

2. Michelle says:

I really want to know more about the post-wounding hoover. I’m a feisty empath and almost all of my relationships with narcissists have formally ended with a wounding — only a couple times did I make it very far into devaluation. I have been hoovered by most of them anyway. Is this covered in the book?

Yes and in No Contact.

3. Supernova DE says:

HG I read this two days ago and it was so good! I wonder if you’ve ever considered (or are working on?) a book that covers some of these aspects solely for the IPSS? I know there are many of us here that are in that role and how you alter things for the IPSS as opposed to IPPS for seduction, devaluations, hoovering, types of things you would say/think (like in Evil or From the Mouth of a Narcissist), would be so interesting!!

There will be a book solely about the IPSS in the future.

4. DoForLuv says:

I need this book ! . Dear HG as much I appreciate you ! I do think you are living your purpose . Eventough the darkness the awareness you share comes as light . I was so mad at your kind today so done with it ! I had this stranger walking all the way to my house asking my number a date how he wants me as his GF to make sure he can track me down I had slam the door in his face to get him off me for today no boundaries at all !

So so tired haha.

But thank you so much for being you to us!

1. Pixie says:

DoForLuv, that sounds scary. I’ve had similar exp but he sounds very scary to follow you home. If I get followed, I don’t go to my house but walk past and ditch between homes. Just saying . . . Aren’t you scared he knows where u live? Fucking wackos. No means NO.

5. MS says:

I always think of black hole as how a narcissist keeps taking and taking without giving anything back. For example, the black hole keeps gravitating everything around, even light. (which is both positive fuel, admiration, love, adoration & Negative Fuel, anger, frustration, pain,…..) into something that never get filled. (The narcissist’s ego)

It is interesting to compare it to narcissistic hoover. By this, HG is describing how narcissists uses their techniques to lure victims back into them and break no contact.

Please Please Please