Exorcism

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

ALSO AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK

12 thoughts on “Exorcism

1. wissh says:

Just purchased and it jumped the queue, because this needs to be next after I’m done with Outnumbered.

1. Nika 💜 says:

This one is a very interesting and informative read. I could not put it down once I began.

2. MB says:

You will be glad you read Exorcism wissh

1. wissh says:

MB
        Thank you, starting tonight.

2. K says:

HG
    I am going to start working on the draft for the bulletin board and, hopefully, a flyer as well. I would like to include links to narcsite and give you the proper credit for: Fuel, GOSO, Golden Rules of Freedom, etc.

Basic outline:

1. What is NPD
    2. How to recognize the signs
    3. How to protect yourself

Please, let me know if there is a specific way you would like me to give you credit, or are the links to your articles/narcsite sufficient.

Mention my name and the links, that is fine, thank you K.

1. K says:

You are welcome HG. When it is up and running, I will let you know.

2. Nika says:

K,

You are lucky that you get to help him 😢

1. K says:

Nika
        You can always write a Letter to the Editor about HG and narcsite. I have written twice, circa WNAAD, and people have read them and commented on the letters.

Every little bit helps.

1. Clarece says:

Hi K,
          I joined a closed Facebook group over the summer called Fearless Beginnings. It’s a general support group for women experiencing all kinds of life events. I would say 90% of the stories I read relating to divorces and breakups, hold your breath…wait for it…yes, all related to narcissism. So I’ve plugged HG a few times. This morning I just linked his article on “Fighting Back – How to Handle the Narcissist in Court.”
          The group has over 3,000 members so far and I always get some likes and comments when I plug HG so maybe a few have come over here from that.

Thank you for doing so Clarece.

2. K says:

Clarece
            Good job! Every little bit helps. Keep going and don’t stop until narcsite and NPD is mainstreamed.