Cherished and Chastised

cherished

Understanding the narcissist is the key to achieving freedom from his or her manipulative wiles. Few people achieve it because the world view of the narcissist is distinctly different from that of other people. People make the mistake of regarding the actions and words of the narcissist from their own perspective. Once they regard these actions through the narcissistic lens then comprehension and knowledge can be achieved. How is this done? It is done by reading all about how the narcissist thinks and behaves, how he regards situations and why he responds in the way that he or she does. A series of observations awaits here which will give you further insight into the narcissistic mind direct from the narcissist himself and in turn you will gain knowledge. A useful and insightful tool that will assist you in grappling with the perversions and delinquencies of the narcissistic mind and thereafter enable you to achieve understanding and ultimately freedom.

US E-Book here

UK E-book here

CAN E-book here

AUS E-book here

6 thoughts on “Cherished and Chastised

1. Nika says:

Yes, I SO know about this.

2. Veronique Jones says:

HG i have had a lot of experience with narcissistic people I cannot remember a time when I didn’t have at least one around I’m pretty good at recognising them within a short period of time but they still manage to get under my skin do you know of anyone who has really escaped I don’t just mean from just one narcissist but from all of them? If so how ?
    Also do you think hypnotherapy would be helpful?

You have to conquer emotional thinking and apply logic by building logic defences – consult with me and I can explain how this is done.

1. Veronique Jones says:

I will I just have to get through Christmas were do I find your payment details

In the menu bar.