Black Hole

Be prepared. Avoid his black hole.

Know the hoovers and how to counter them.

US e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

9 thoughts on “Black Hole

1. nunya biz says:

This is perfect. Adding to reading list. And I will have some Christmas day downtime for that and a few reviews.

I have used the term “black hole” before.

2. Her Greatest Tudor says:

It reeks of dna in here an wet dog fur

Thanks for that.

HG
        Re: Reeking of dna and wet dog fur

I think she’s in the wrong black hole.

1. Mercy says:

Hahaha NA oh no you didn’t! I thought it but wasn’t going to say it.

Mercy
            Keeping things in is not my forte.

2. Caroline R says:

NarcAngel and Mercy
        Ha ha ha!

3. Caroline R says:

With regard to wet dog aroma:

Wet wool and wet pure silk both smell like wet
        dog
        With silk, it’s a good test to determine if a material is silk or synthetic.
        My school blazer used to smell like wet dog when it was rained on.
        My dog smelled like wet dog when I washed her. Ha ha!
        I like the smell of wet dog.

With regard to the aroma of DNA:
        I have no idea how someone could isolate the fragrance of DNA. I’ve not seen any research on it so far.

Now to HG Tudor’s ‘Black Hole’:

One of my Close Encounters of the Narc-kind smelled like YSL’s Opium. It was the fragrance of heaven for a time, being in his arms, before I realised what I was entangled with.
        Before my sanity was pulled into that unfathomable blackness that I glimpsed in his eyes.
        My sanity, and my heart were being pulled away from me by his lies, false contrition, false promises, and the vortex of circular arguments that left me confused and exhausted. I was vulnerable to being lured back yet again under false pretenses until I read ‘Black Hole’ and could see exactly what was going on.

My eyes were opened to the reality of the relentless cycle of hoovers coming from my toxic victim-N sister and her toxic co-dependant husband; unsolicited communication from them intended for one purpose only —- to control me.

‘Black Hole’ is essential reading for an empath to recognise her enemies’ weapons, for her to formulate a winning game plan, to be able to stand her ground, keep her sanity, and avoid being pulled back into a toxic relationship with a Narcissist.
        Excellently written, and an invaluable resource.

Thank you Caroline.