Understanding the Fuel Matrix

UNDERSTANDING THE FUEL MATRIX

*** EXPANDED AND UPDATED INFORMATION ***

All narcissists have fuel matrices and you need to understand where you fit into that fuel matrix and how that particular matrix functions as part of protecting yourself.

This Logic Bulletin takes you through :-

1. The Fuel Matrices of all sub schools of narcissist. This includes updated and expanded information about the Upper Lesser Type A and Upper Lesser Type B Narcissists, plus the Middle Mid Range Type A and Type B Narcissists.

2. What the Fuel Matrices look like, their size, the nature of the matrices and who sits in them.

3. How the relevant narcissist of each sub school relies on the individuals in the Fuel Matrix

4. What the Virtual Fuel Matrix is and how it operates.

5. How a Long Distance Appliance fits into it the narcissist fuel matrix and how that functions.

6. Detailed descriptions of each sub-school of narcissist, their behaviours and actions to increase your understanding of the different types of narcissist. This is a comprehensive expansion which will help you understand a lot more about the way different sub schools of narcissist operate.

A fascinating and educational exploration of the fuel matrix and the interaction between you and the narcissist, this is essential to know how the narcissist behaves so you can ensure your No Contact Regime is as effective as possible. It is also advanced reading for those who feel they are well-acquainted with the narcissistic dynamic from their existing reading and consultations.

This extensive Logic Bulletin is available at just US $ 10 and is a bulletin you will read several times and refer to often and can be obtained here

27 thoughts on “Understanding the Fuel Matrix

1. Supernova DE says:

HG – would MMRN/UMRN utilize other mid rangers as lieutenants? as part of coterie?

Yes, although of course it is done purely through instinct.

2. Supernova DE says:

HG –
    For a female LMRN, would heated fury also appear as physical violence? Or would it be more toned down due to cultural norms?

My mother in law has temper tantrums (stalks away angry, throws objects across the room etc.) but does not hit or slap. She also gives cold shoulder, silent treatment, and sulks.

Also, do you think the school of narcissist is genetic? I know your uncle was a lesser but your mother midrange, is this mix within families common?

It would appear as slapping or shoving most likely. Possibly object following.

3. Kim e says:

Hello HG,
    Is there an average turn over time for a fuel matrix? Does it change daily, weekly? Does it stay the same for a long time?
    Thanks

A fuel matrix is a fluid instrument, it is shifting constantly.

1. Kim e says:

And how is it determined when and who is taken off the shelf?

It all sounds very exhausting.

By reference to Hoover Trigger and the Hoover Execution Criteria.

4. shesaw says:

HG, these fuel-matrix articles are incredibly informative, thank you.

I am curious about the position and importance of online-IPSS’s’ in the matrices. My ex-N (I suppose an UMR) had so many accounts on various social platforms, and all were full of female contacts. That was an incredible extension of his fuel matrix, albeit a very ‘easy’ one – they were never part of his real life, he ignored them with ease (they were rather shallow contacts) and they were in no position to ask him for physical presence (those sources were all around the globe).
    There were some however who he contacted daily, sometimes for hours on end. Would you call those IPSS and all the others (who got not that much of him) IPTS?

You are welcome. Have a read of the ‘Virtual Fuel Matrix’.

1. shesaw says:

Thank you, HG. That was a good read. I suppose the cliffhanger (MR Elite-scenario 5) will be very interesting to me. Looking forward to it.

5. michellebaird4129 says:

This is interesting, I always thought my ex was a greater mainly because he knows what he is (although would never admit it) but if you listen carefully they actually tell you it’s almost as if they want you to find them out.
    3 years ago he walked in to the room “ I think Im an empath” LOL he must have been googling his symptoms and discoverd what he was! Because if you type in empath in to google lots of things related to narcissism is also pulled up.
    Another reason is he runs his own businesses, does not like to work for others and when I first escaped him a year ago – he did everything and I mean everything in the exact order in the video “How no contact feels part 3”

But looking at this, he seems to fit in with the classic MMRN in every other aspect minus the above.

Is it possible for a narcissist to become a greater through knowledge? He read a lot of books that had titles such as “how to charm anyone” “how to influence people” “The art of minipulation” or something like that… As well as other mentally power building books. How I didn’t see the red flags at this point I do not know. I also feel he became more grandiose as time went on but this could be an age thing.

No, there is no movement between schools.

2. Chihuahuamum says:

Hi michelle…your narc sounds so much like mine!! When we first met he would drop the term narcissist in conversation and ill never forget when he said…ohhh youre an empath. At the time i hadnt heard that term empath before. He definitely knows what he is and moreover takes pride in it.
      That all being sad he doesnt fit fully in midrange or greater. He never likes pity and in fact if you show pity becomes distant. It makes him angry i think. Yet many aspects of his personality dont match up with him being a greater.
      I do think greaters will strive to improve their manipulations to greater degrees bc they feel it gets them what they want. They also feel superior and get a kick out of one uping others. To them we are stupid and below them.

1. michellebaird4129 says:

Hi chi 🤗
        Yes sounds like one of his exes has figured him out in the past and he’s looked it up. I met my ex a long time ago so his word back then was “facade” he would use that a lot in conversation and about other people. I imagine now he is using his new found knowledge of words in his new relationship.
        I didn’t know what an empath was either when he said it. I knew about empathy and empathetic through my work but not empath. It all makes sense to me now though. It was around the same time he started with ipss’s so my guess is one of them had figured him out and called him out on his behaviour.

3. Chihuahuamum says:

I do half wonder if maybe one of my narcs exs called him out as a narcissist and he researched it much like HG found out thru an ex girlfriend. Just a hunch i have.

I knew much of it already, I just did not know the label.

2. Chihuahuamum says:

Hi HG…thats good to know i had thought you had no clue until your ex told you you were a narcissist.

6. Supernova DE says:

HG,
    Can you clarify what you mean by the MMRN having “avoidant tendencies”?

The MMRN is cowardly and prefers to avoid direct conflict, preferring instead to piggyback others in terms of the metaphorical second punch or spreading malicious gossip behind people’s backs and then denying any involvement if and when challenged.

7. amanda SNapchat says:

what is the main difference between a greater and an upper midranger?That the midranger uses silent tratments instead of malice? or that the greater has an amazing job and a large network? But u said Hillary Clinton was a midranger and she had an amazing job.

What is a quick way to differentiate upper midranger and greater?

Consult with me.

1. amanda SNapchat says:

thanks. will do.
        This is so cool I feel it’s like the professor telling me to come to office hours! yes!!!! finally promoted to the office hours ! \o/ \o/

1. 2SF says:

Haha Amanda 🙂
          (Consult with me!… sounds sooooooo commanding and arounsing ;))

2. Chihuahuamum says:

Amanda dont forget the fee attached 😉 😄

8. WE says:

Bingo. UMRN. You nearly described him to a T. How there can be more than one of these *%?!ers fitting such a perfect description is beyond me. Everything is so clear to me now. He pushed my buttons so easily because my deepest fear is being left out. It makes me feel unwanted. This is a theme from my early childhood. How dare the universe pair me with a UMRN, or better yet I guess, well played.

1. Kim e says:

WE….You have just helped me hit the issue on the head. I was an “only” child but have 5 siblings thru the multiple marriages that my parents had. I never felt like I fit in …..ANYWHERE. I would build a pretend world for myself when I was younger just so I would have “friends” to talk and interact with.
      School years got a little better, but I knew deep down inside neither of my parents really ever wanted me. Mom was always busy with work or out. Dad did his visitation as called for, holidays and 1 week out of the year.My grandmother and aunt basically raised me.
      My brother that is 12 years older than I got together 3 years ago after not seeing each other since I was 20. Discovered mom didn’t want him either so the other grandmother and other family members raised him.
      I dont think mom was a narc…just a bitch. She has since passed and the really truly sad thing is I found out she died as soon as she did,I cried because the person that told me she had died was crying and then life went on. If someone was holding a gun to my head and asked me what day she dies, I would be dead also becuz I dont know. I forgave her for being who she was but will never forget the feelings of loneliness and not fitting in that to this day I still have.
      My narc filled those gaps and I had finally found someone to love me…………

The Nasty Neighbour Narcissist