Fuel : What Makes the Narcissist Function?

fuel5

Fundamental reading for anybody who has been involved with a narcissist.

US Fuel E-Book

UK Fuel E-Book

CAN Fuel E-Book

AUS Fuel E-Book

6 thoughts on “Fuel : What Makes the Narcissist Function?

1. kathy0720 says:

From all that I’ve read so far this book provided the biggest “aha” moment. I couldn’t for the life of me understand why someone would frustrate or otherwise upset other people until reading this.

2. foolme1time says:

This is my all time favorite! It was the beginning of many years of being with HG and the answers I didn’t even know I was looking for! The knowledge and understanding this man has given me and continues to give me about narcissists can not be matched but another! He has given me a freedom which I have never had before! For that I will always be grateful! Mr. Tudor I applaud you sir for the hours of constant writing and answering question upon question from unknowing victims as myself! For the bravery you have for putting yourself out there under a microscope for everyone to observe and question. I hope that someday you will realize just how important and special you are to so many! This book is a must read for everyone! Please HG make this your next paperback!!!

It already is a paperback FM1T – thank you for your kind recommendations and comments.

1. foolme1time says:

Your welcome HG! How did I miss that!! This is the book I need for my collection! Thank you again!

2. foolme1time says:

I see how I missed it HG! It only shows the e books at the bottom of the post. I just have to go to amazon to see what others I have missed! Have a good evening HG.

2. kathy0720 says:

A very nice nod of support. There is definitely nothing to be ignored about putting himself out there and answering endless questions. Now HG.. I need to see your abs. We have the legs—we need more.

The Igniters of Fury – No. 13