The Igniters of Fury – No. 15

igniter15

9 thoughts on “The Igniters of Fury – No. 15

1. Korova says:

Hello HG,

does it wound a narcissist (ex intimate) if you are in no contact with them after the discard and you do not react to their hoovering but you talk online to some of his “online friends” and he can see it?

Not talking about him, they even don’t know we know each other, we talk on different specific topics about our interests. Does this fact you are friendly with them while ignoring him may wound?

*I do not triangulate on purpose. It’s just been almost 2 years since break up and I no longer want to walk on eggshells avoiding all the people he might know. But I also know he sometimes tries to break my NC so I wonder if this might wound him.

If you ignore the narcissist when he or she is trying to hoover you, it wounds.

2. mommypino says:

I would probably unknowingly infuriate a lot of narcs because I like to complement everybody.

3. Christopher Jackson says:

Lol on fire like Johnny storm …flame on because you played attention to someone else for 2 seconds

4. freedgypsysoul says:

Would that include the household pet(s)?

I’m thinking it likely would because every time I talk to my ‘rescue’ cat, I usually call her Beautiful and I always felt like he was seething with cold fury in the background.

My cat literally has no teeth, has been declawed on the front paws, has ear tips bent from being frozen outside, a bend in the tip of her tail (likely broken), is spayed (not a bad thing), has one eye that sometimes leaks (result from a fight), is plain black, and drools when she purrs. She was often left outside in -40C weather to fend for herself. Super Empath that I am, met her 5 years ago when I lived in another town, she chose me 4 years ago and when I moved away, I kept her because anyone who leaves an animal outside in that weather (and colder) doesn’t deserve them in my opinion!

In reality, she’s a pretty plain ugly duckling who has damage BUT she has a heart of gold so to me, she IS Beautiful (unlike him with the charred empty husk with no soul).

I think I purposely complimented her more sometimes just to piss him off. Lol

Freedgypsysoul
      I’m glad you kept her (and unknowingly triangulated the narc with her causing wounding/annoyance). A win/win for you and Beautiful.
      #teamkitty

5. kel says:

Hee hee hee, I used to love pinging little insults to the narc this way- complimenting other men, having other men make over me in front of him, and so on. Payback. We played that game back and forth always.

1. kel says:

Of course I didn’t know what a narcissist was back then, I just thought he was a womanizer. I don’t bother with it now that I know.

I Cannot Do This Anymore