Your World In My Eyes

YOUR WORLD

I want you to look into my eyes and there you will find yourself. You will see everything that you have ever desired in my eyes. Every hope you have will shine from my eyes, everything you have every wanted will be visible to you. However, you will not look on the ordinary version of those things that you covet. You will see the enhanced variety, the shining and gleaming types of those things which you hold dear. I want you to stare deep into my eyes and focus on what you find there. Allow yourself to become absorbed by those deep pools of desire as you begin to lose yourself. It is only natural to want to fall into what you see, to let go of those constraints and inhibitions so that you become consumed totally by what you are looking upon. No harm can come of it for you are only staring at the very things which matter to you. Honesty, humility, humour and desire. Integrity, values and passion. Everything which you regard as a virtue can be seen in the world that I have created in my eyes. What you tell me, both directly and indirectly, will invariably come into your view within a matter of moments. It is like a far flung barren planet which has been discovered by intergalactic explorers who commence terraforming of the planet in order to make it habitable. Everything you want becomes a reality as they are formed in this world right before you. The interests you have appear; the places you enjoy visiting come into view and the events that you like to attend flare up. You are hypnotised as this wonderful world forms in my eyes, all generated by you although you are so taken by the process and what you see that you do not realise that all I am doing is taking the materials that you are furnishing me with and replicating all those things that you want to see. I am skilled in ensuring you tell me everything about yourself to add to all the preparatory work that I undertook before I made my move. Like ingredients in a particularly delicious cocktail I combine all of these things which matter to you and weave my magic to create a drink which you will never want to stop drinking. It is intoxicating and invigorating, an addictive concoction that once you have taken your first sip you will continue to draw deep on. You have no chance to escape because from the moment I cause you to look deep into my eyes I show you all the things that you want. I show you the world where you are queen, where nothing will ever hurt you, where your true worth has been recognised by me. This world is perfect. Everything is in its place and accords with your values. You ever stop to question how is it that I have been able to create this world so accurately and so brilliantly. You do not query how this creation is so magnificent because it is everything that you have always wanted. From the fairy tale existence you promised yourself as a young girl through to the correct treatment that you deserve as the decent person that you are, everything appears on this world which I have tailor made for you. It is captivating, mesmerising and alluring. You want this world more than anything you have ever known. You want to be absorbed by it and to fall deep into its fabric, cossetted by the security that it provides. Nothing goes wrong on this world, it is a clear utopia and best of all it is right there before you. All you need to do is maintain my gaze, letting yourself fall deep, deep into this marvellous world and everything will be alright. Everything will remain wonderful.

What you never realise is that this world will be consumed in an instance. In just one blink, this utopia will be obliterated and it will be as if it never existed. The dark inky pools that are the reality of these eyes will devour this created world, erasing it just as readily as a black hole consuming a planet. Once again the darkness will take hold and annihilate the fabrication which you held so dear. Even when this happens you will go on searching though. You will stare deep into my eyes, trying to find this world again amidst the ink-black darkness. There is no light that can shine any longer which may just happen to illuminate where this world has gone to. The darkness is absolute because it is the darkness that is the reality. Not that it will stop you trying. You will keep looking and searching, trying to find the perfect world once again, hoping for it to emerge into the light once again. You will keep trying and that is why we show you the world in our eyes.

52 thoughts on “Your World In My Eyes

1. Violetta says:

Per a Daily Mail, Johnny Depp told Amber Heard, “I loved you for so many f**king years but you know what? You didn’t exist. You don’t exist. You’re not there. You’re not there.

“You are a f**king made up thing in my head. And I can’t believe you are doing this to me.”

2. Sniglet says:

Disappointed to see you not posting a video of a Christian church but yet you are quick to post a video of a mosque. That is not an effective communicator to me and for my kind. No wonder London is falling with people like you marketing their crap.

HG Tudor 1 Sniglet 0.

Go back to IG and look at the My Story from some months ago. You will hear church bells from a Christian Church. You will also see pictures of a Christian Church on my IG account also.

Not sure how am I quick to post a video of a mosque when my IG account has been in place for nearly two years.
      Not sure how am I quick to post a video of a mosque when I am in a Muslim country.
      I am certain you have been far too quick to make an erroneous comment.

As for the rest of your comment, you are hoisted by your own petard and I don’t need to waste my time adding anything further.

1. Sniglet says:

Your church postings are not obvious. They need more oomph and fanfare to attract my attention.

Mr. Shakespeare – hoisted is the one unchaperoned by a male there. “Petard”?- oh, the irony.

We’re playing adversaries now?
        Sniglet 1 HG Tudor -1

If you cannot spot a church, then you have a problem.

Own goal. HG Tudor 2 Sniglet 0.

1. Sniglet says:

I own a cathedral – spotting a church is not a problem. You just don’t have a photo of a church on your IG account. Prove it with a link.

Sniglet 2 HG Tudor 0

Oh how I do I enjoy moments such as these.

Is everyone ready?

This a video of a church AND church bells playing. HG Tudor 3 Sniglet 0

This is a picture of a church. HG Tudor 4 Sniglet 0 (even one of my followers commented on how it is good to know that HG talks with the big man, thus recognising it as a church. Although you failed to do so, despite apparently owning cathedral.

This is a picture of a church. HG Tudor 4 Sniglet 0.

This is a video of church bells. Do you hear that noise? That’s the sound of victory. HG Tudor 5 Sniglet 0

Full time. I win. You have been crushed.

3. Jenna says:

This “game” you two are playing is hillarious to watch!

4. Sniglet says:

Oh I think I’m starting to adore you even more now that you have proved me wrong. Since I am graceful in defeat, like a true empath I deserve points for that. We are even. **SNIGLET 5 – HG TUDOR 5** You crushed me, now get off me…

Nonsense.

Although you have finally admitted you are wrong and defeated, you gain no points for doing so.

I have never witnessed any battle, match or conflict where the losing side has said ‘Oh we lost, so let’s call it a draw because we admitted we lost.’

Ridiculous. Time for you to go to church and seek penance, assuming you know how to find a church.

6. Sniglet says:

You totally rigged the system.

You set up a point system in your favor with the winning party gaining points by the number of churches posted on IG.

I never said you did not post 5 churches on your IG account. I said you did not post any churches on your account. I made one statement which equals 1 point only to the winning party.

You do not get 4 more points for the number of church posting.

I admitted defeat that you were right and did indeed make church postings. You deserved 1 point for that. Absolutely not 5 points.

Since you are a cheat and increased your score by an additional 4 you lose all of your points. Cheats don’t win.

SNIGLET 1 HG Tudor 0.

Go find a church and pray for your salvation.
            I’m going back to my cathedral, put my nun habit on and pray for you.

Absolutely pathetic.

8. Sniglet says:

Cheat. 1 to 0 would have been fair but you couldn’t contain your arrogance and had to inflate your numbers by 4.

Keep digging.

10. Jenna says:

Hg and Sniglet,

I am watching this and find it entertaining. Sniglet, you should probably stop now because we all know Hg never loses. You know that! You are nevertheless brave Sniglet.

Foolhardy.

12. Jenna says:

“Foolhardy – recklessly bold or rash” (google dictionary)

I had to look it up. Is it a British term? I have not heard it in America.

It is English.

14. Jenna says:

Lol I know! I mean is it used more in the UK?

Probably.

16. Jenna says:

Ok

2. DoForLuv says:

Is this serious ? . Whew socialmedia ain’t that deep . Logg out once a while . Plan a trip enjoy life ! . 🤣

2. Sniglet says:

It is spine-tingling that after my mentioning of cathedral and churches in this post with such fervor, the Notre Dame’s roof and Sniglet’s Spire were reduced to ash in the Christianity’s holiest of weeks. Uncanny indeed. The Notre Dame has been an inspiration for many churches in Europe and this fire has been a historic moment in the worst sense of the term. It shall be rebuilt!

Never argue with an Ultra. It won’t end well!

1. Sniglet says:

Well, at least the organ’s safe…Ultra.

3. Kim e says:

HI All. I have a question for the masses and HG if he is so inclined.
    I am sipss and have been back in a formal relationship (rocky as it has been) for about a year. My narc is a MMR cerebral.
    I have been off the shelf pretty regularly for about a month. The past weekend he sent me 2 pictures of himself in his army uniform as he was at drill. They were head shot selfies (minds out of the gutters ladies)
    I never even got pictures when I was a candidate.
    As a wise woman here once told me narcs dont do anything without a reason. My reason is ever presence even tho he has no idea he is creating it.
    Other ideas? Thoughts? Observations?
    Thanks all

HG…I hope your time away was enjoyable

1. Kim e says:

HG already answered this for me (thanks HG) but I am interested in any other thoughts as my guesses were not even close to the reply HG gave.

Thanks in advance

1. Sarah Jane says:

For positive fuel ⛽

Are you not NC?! Sacre Bleu!

GOSO.

2. lisk says:

My thought: GOSO.

4. Sniglet says:

HG, have you seen the movie “Perfume: The Story of a Murderer “?

No, I have not.

1. Sniglet says:

You should see that movie. There are some parallels between narcissists and the main character. It won lots of awards.

I have made a note.

2. Sarah Jane says:

One of the many films my MR TOLD me to watch. I enjoyed it. It fucked me up, but my ET enjoyed it.

5. Narc noob says:

HG, I recall your writings concerning the creature, and in order to keep it under control fuel must be sought on a constant basis, your survival mechanism.

I would appreciate your feedback when it comes to your views on the justice system, specifically? Ie, what I have seen here is that GOSO and NC are implemented to force the perpetrator to look for survival elsewhere. There are some cases that law inforcements need to be bought in, and sometimes the facade will go tumbling due to the type of fuel matrix that has been sourced.

6. kel says:

Ahh Voila! We talk about love as an emotion here- but no one can really explain what it actually feels like. Logically, not fluffy. So I googled. Love isn’t your heart beating, the tingling up your spine, the big silly smile on your face as you think of nothing else but that one new person in your life. It’s what comes after all that. Love is the respect you have for someone, adoring all their blemishes and imperfections, it’s that you’d lay your life on the line for them. I found a Psychology Today that rightfully said, No one really falls in love – you discover love- you build it. And that reminded me of a great line in the movie Yours, Mine, and Ours – Henry Fonda is telling his teenage daughter what love is – It isn’t going to bed with a man that proves you’re in love with him; it’s getting up in the morning and facing the drab, miserable wonderful world with him that counts. Not to be confused with narcissist’s drab cruel world, this one’s a drab wonderful world. This man isn’t dramatic, evil and mysterious, this man is comfortable, understanding, reliable, and just like us in all the real ways.

Btw, men on this blog: how do we find men like that?

1. mommypino says:

“This man isn’t dramatic, evil and mysterious, this man is comfortable, understanding, reliable, and just like us in all the real ways.

Btw, men on this blog: how do we find men like that?”

Kelly, I totally agree! Although one of the things that I learned about myself here: being raised by a matrinarc with all of the drama and roller coasters in life can make the comfortable, understanding and reliable seem unexciting and boring unless they also have a lot of narcissistic traits. It’s not that it’s hard to find men like that; they are actually the majority and narcs are just the minority. But for some reason empaths are more magnetized to narcs.

BTW, my favorite definition and description for love is 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. 😊

1. pavotdeschamps says:

It is beautiful!

1 Corinthians 13:4–8a

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

1. mommypino says:

❤️

2. Sarah Jane says:

All the Narcissists I’ve known have been atheists – like me.

2. Sarah Jane says:

Here’s a novelty for ALL ladies and men on this site..

Why do we have to feel compelled to ‘have’ somebody? Don’t we like our own company?

If we stopped multiplying, most of the world’s problems would cease. And no more Narcissists would be born.

Just saying 😂

7. DoForLuv says:

Law 12 : Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm Your Victim. One sincere and honest move will cover over dozens of dishonest ones. Open-hearted gestures of honesty and generosity bring down the guard of even the most suspicious people.

8. lisk says:

I love this. I love it because it smacks me in the head with the reality.

The reality is that I’ve always been a dreamer. I’ve always wanted to be rescued. I’ve always wanted an easy way out of a dreadful reality. And so I bought into the false hopes and promises of the narc.

There’s no easy way out of dread, clearly . . . so no more waiting for my Narc in Shining Armor.

Time for some bootstrapping instead.

1. Sarah Jane says:

I like your style.

9. jenna says:

Forgot to sub

10. jenna says:

Is the mirroring conscious or subconscious – for the greater, midranger, lesser? Does the lesser even mirror? You told Clarece once in comments that mirroring is subconscious for you. But recently you told us that for a Greater it is calculated. Which is it? I am confused.

All do it subconsciously. Only Greaters do it both subconsciously and in a calculated fashion.

1. Jenna says:

Thank you HG. I just checked your IG. Looks like you had a great time! Very happy for you and welcome back!

11. That Girl says:

Sounds oddly familiar. Interesting art work too.

12. princesssuperempath says:

Dearest HG Tudor. (1) Most tell us that we love the Narcissist because we have low self esteem. That we are self love deficient. Yet, when the Narcissist first shows us that deep hypnotic look in the window of his soul through his eyes, (how this is done falsely, I do not know) we are also/then told that we see ourselves and therefore fall in love with ourselves, through the Narcissist`s eyes. So, if it is true that we fall for the Narcissist because we do not value/love ourselves, then how/why do we then value ourselves shown in the mirrored reflection of ourselves in the Narcissist’s eyes? I just do not get this explanation and have been wrestling with it for quite a while, to no avail. (2) Also, how does the Narcissist put a false soul, our reflection, in his own eyes to show us, since his eyes are the window of his own soul? There seems to be a missing link somewhere, or at least a link that I am failing to see in both (1) and (2).

You have an idea of what you want to (it is nothing to do with low self-esteem) and this is what is mirrored back at you. You are still a love devotee even if you have low self-esteem.
      It is called mimicry. There is no such thing as a soul.

The Caretaker