The Female of My Species

untitled (42)untitled (41)Naturally, I have been providing you with the benefit of my thoughts and actions from a male perspective, because, oddly enough I am a man. Whilst men make up the majority of my kind, we do have some formidable female operatives in our midst and there is much to be gleaned from their behaviours. As a rule, they tend to be a little more subtle in their behaviours and they use sexual allure as a major magnet to ensnare their target, be they male or female. In order to get inside the female mind and how she behaves I would commend to you these publications which are available as digital and paperback copies from Amazon. I have included the links below for you.

US  http://www.amazon.com/Narcissist-Seduction-Disorder-Book-1-ebook/dp/B012IRN3FQ

CA http://www.amazon.ca/Narcissist-Seduction-Disorder-Book-1-ebook/dp/B012IRN3FQ

AUS  http://www.amazon.com.au/Narcissist-Seduction-Disorder-Book-1-ebook/dp/B012IRN3FQ

UK    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Narcissist-Seduction-Disorder-Book-1-ebook/dp/B012IRN3FQ

18 thoughts on “The Female of My Species

1. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Dearest HG: Once I find out about the female narcissist, I believe another side of life on this planet will be revealed to me. More dominoes will fall down before me to be perused. I wonder have they been all around me and impacting on my life in one way or the other, from family to workplace and everything else. However, I do not see you posting that many videos or articles about them. I did listen to the one on the very royal narcissist. Very interesting. I think Jennifer Garner is also one. I like Jennifer Garner and Meghan Markle and Mariah Carey. Why? I am not quite sure.

2. Nancy says:

HG- Are you done writing the third book of this series? I enjoyed reading the first two and I look forward to seeing how you will end it.

Not finished yet, but it will be. I am pleased you have enjoyed it so far.

3. Anm says:

One of the side businesses I run, has to do with people in critical care/hospice. I took on a client, who was a child in hospice care, and I was told would pass away soon. The mother has been very very kind to me. However, red flags keeps popping up the more I get to know this family, I’m not sure if the mother is a narcissist, one red flag doesn’t equal narcissism, but there are multiples I am noticing.
    1. She has multiple children, and one is critically. She has many followers on social media because of her I’ll child. She accept a lot of donations, and doesn’t have to work.
    2. She blocks the father’s access to the child, and he accuses her of poisoning him/keeping him ill/not helping him get better.
    3. The I’ll child is getting older, and he isn’t passing away like she keep claiming he is. He isn’t the cute little supply any more, but almost a teenager. So now she is coming up with random rare illnesses that she is coming down with. This one is what really caught my attention.
    4. The pictures she takes of herself to post on social media looms very much like what a borderline or a histrionic person would post. She may be at a conservative event, but she is wearing an outrageous outfit flashing some cleavage or such.

1. Claire says:

Hi ANM.. You know who drives me nuts?! Mariah Carey and her damn boob job. She is dressed like a 20 year old out clubbing even in photos with her kids. I’m so tired of her over-inflated boobs.

She’s one of ours.

1. Claire says:

Uh yeah. I was onto that. I am sick of her shitty boob job. It’s embarrassing to pose like that with kids. Absolutely no regard for anything but having people look at her.

2. Bibi says:

Hahaha Claire. Mariah is such a twit! I’ll admit when I hear one of her cheesy 90s songs I will listen and remember high school, but other than that she can suck it.

1. Claire says:

I had a visceral reaction of sadness for her sweet kids when I saw a photo with her boobs propped on display and my heart sunk. Family photos just destroyed. There is a big difference between being attractive and displaying attributes at feasible times vs. commanding attention. Voice of an angel though.

3. Anm says:

Claire, lol

2. nunya biz says:

That sounds like that Muchausen’s by Proxy kinda thing, right?

1. Anm says:

Nunya, yes, I am starting to believe so. The Male Narcissist do it, but I have heard it more of a common tactic for Women Narcissist to use.
        I think this mother is probably a Borderline.

1. nunya biz says:

Anm, she seems terrifying and awful if that stuff is true. How can she block the father? The illness thing makes me feel bad. I’ve definitely seen non-narcissists discuss illness online too, I hope her child is ok. It sounds like there is nothing good. No father visits, potentially abusing mother, terminal illness. They say the MbP person is cooperative, gets ill themselves, child gets better in the hospital.

3. Claire says:

My former narcissist roommate (maid of honor at my wedding who lost her mind that day and had a fit) has a grand child and she doesn’t even call the baby by the given name. Refers to her as the baby. It’s so freaking weird. She actually told me she liked the baby better than her daughter at that age because when (her daughter) was a baby she felt nothing for her. She’s always dressed like a queen and spews ice at people. She is disgusting to me now. Beautiful but horrible at the same time. I wish HG would write more on these women.

4. Pam Bergner says:

Hi HG,

What are your thoughts and olinions about BREXIT?

My best to you and your sister.

Warm regards,

Pam B.

PS I learned about Chris Rea’s music only lately. How do you like his style?

Cya♡

Hello Pam,

Do you mean the overall concept of leaving the EU or the process of Brexit?

Chris Rea? Isn’t he still driving home for Christmas and stuck on the Road to Hell? Terrible driver.

5. foolme1time says:

Thank you HG, I have them, I just have to reread them.

Thank you for acquiring them.

MatriNarc