Love and Loathed

love and loathed pic

AVAILABLE NOW

Does the narcissist really love? If he or she does, why then does the romantic relationship then descend into loathing? What causes this change that is both dramatic and perplexing? HG Tudor explains further from his perspective and in so doing provides additional insights into the thoughts behind the deeds of him and his kind. Understand how silence is a major weapon used against you and is it a silent treatment or have you been disengaged from? Learn about how humour is utilised by the narcissist and how this is part of his or her deceit. Gain knowledge about what happens if you dare to cheat on the narcissist. Understand why the narcissist must own you and how control of you is paramount. A host of amazing insights covering many elements of the narcissistic dynamic which will enable you to remove the fog of confusion and finally make strides forward in your recovery.

Buy US book

Buy UK Book

Buy CAN book

Buy AUS book

9 thoughts on “Love and Loathed

1. J.G THE ONE says:

Hello, H.G.Tudor.
    Well, I have to read this book.
    Well, according to Sam Vaknin, narcissists do love or fall in love initially. But another very different thing is that due to their pathology and their fear of the pain to the abandonment they create a series of processes disassociated emotional…
    I would love to see his personal point of view and that is that of course every narcissist is a world.

1. J.G THE ONE says:

H.G Tudor, unfortunately not available on Amazon.com.
      Amazon.uk won’t let me buy it:
      J.G THE ONE , the Kindle Store on Amazon.co.uk is for UK customers only. To shop for titles available for your country/region, please visit Amazon.es.
      You could do something about it.
      I guess Waiting is my destiny, always Hope=waiting

All my books are available to download on amazon.es

They think they fall in love, we do not feel love.

2. foolme1time says:

I just finished reading this one a few months ago. This is my favorite book! It has so much information in I feel as if I should carry it around with me at all times. Love this book HG! Great read! Thank you

3. Abw Flying says:

In the Narcissist’s dictionary it’s called infatuation.

4. kel says:

For some reason, humor being a deceit is the hardest for me to believe, and the most disappointing. But then it does make sense because humor is a good way to win a woman’s heart. Narcissism just sucks.

1. Abw Flying says: