Narc Tales

Narc Tales

The Three Little Pigs? They’re bacon now.

Rapunzel? Had a nightmare and all her hair fell out.

Sleeping Beauty? Overslept and missed her appointment with her plastic surgeon.

You may be familiar with fairy tales but prepare yourself for Narc Tales, a collection of dark, entertaining but most of all instructive and educational tales written by the creative and insightful HG Tudor.

What better way to equip yourself with unique information about narcissists, empaths and the dynamic between them than to do so through the medium of story telling. Yet, these are no ordinary tales, no fluffy yarns with a happy ever after. No, these are Narc Tales and you will find fantastic knowledge wrapped up in amusement, intrigue, beguilement and shock. Where Prince Ultra Charming roams, The Very Wicked MatriNarc schemes and The Super Empath Strikes Back – a delicious read from the most delicious of dark minds.

Available on Amazon

Make sure you download and digest

US Kindle version

UK Kindle Version

CAN Kindle Version

AUS Kindle Version

10 thoughts on “Narc Tales

1. Soon to be sparkling! says:

Haha! Hurt God = HG Tudor.

Love the anagram!

Fun already from the very first page!

Now…can you really blame me for such an addiction?

Narc Tales is a fun romp through a tough subject matter and still manages to get the message across.

1. SJ says:

Sounds good, NA.

I find I absorb information better if it’s fun.

3. SJ says:

Hahaha

I know what IS true, Mr Tudor. That reading your gruesome articles DOES start to help conquer the feelings of helplessness.

4. foolme1time says:

Although you put quite a twist on some of my favorite fairytales HG, I enjoyed reading this book so very much! It was funny, entertaining, but also very educational! I love the way you can teach us by thinking outside of the box! Ok, I’ll admit it! Your a genius!! 🙃

True and thank you.

5. Narc noob says:

Is the Super Empath who Strikes Back a true story from your line of IPPS, HG? Surely these tales are true, not like the other fairytales (wishful thinking)?!

You shall have to wait and see NN.

6. J.G THE ONE says:

This book I wanted to buy some time ago. But I always ended up buying others.
    I finally did it today and I really had fun with the first story of GOLDINARC.
    I wonder how we can’t see it. When we lived it live. And it’s so obvious. What happened to our heads. We would be drugged or what?
    I just think we saw it, but we looked the other way. These stories also sting well, to see reflected in it the lerdas that we were …
    Thank you H.G. for your creative vision of folktales.

Thank you for reading, I am pleased you found it useful and interesting.

The Magnet Empath