The Heart Hooks – No. 11

I WASLOSTUNTIL IFOUND YOU

10 thoughts on “The Heart Hooks – No. 11

1. Tamara says:

Yes, and then after you crush us, you are suddenly “found”.

2. Elke says:

I heard something similar He used to say ” I’d be lost without you” a lot before wedding,

3. MB says:

Did BKK get lost on the Kentucky Bourbon Tour? I haven’t seen her since I’ve been back.

MB
      She was here briefly while you were on sabbatical. I’m sure she will pop in again. Rub your hands together. She’s got a thing for hands haha.

1. MB says:

NA, maybe HGs apple holding hand will bring her ‘round!

2. Claire says:

I found a great boozing up place in Louisville:)
      With a little bungalow (Airbnb) right above the wine/liquor shop! NuLu district!

4. Chihuahuamum says:

Youve always been lost sweety pie! Lol you have no true self! Theres truth to this but i see the hook. They feed into our ego to make us “special”.

5. susisorglos66 says:

I was completely happy until I found “him”…

1. KellyD says:

Susisorgloss66, I realize I was, too. I had such peaceful contentment. Now I’m an unsettled wreck, trying to find my way back to myself.

1. susisorglos66 says:

You will be fine !! It takes time…We were terrible abused and manipulated.. But never forget YOUR WORTH !! After I knew what’s wrong with him, I realised, that there is no solution ! And I was to proud, to let a mentally sick person destroy me . Think about the bad things, you were never the only one… And let it
        sink in , that it was an illusion !! Just only an illusion… I see it as a lesson, a “wake up call” . I was so innocent, trusting and couldn’t believe that something like them exist…

Little Acons – No. 21