Zero Impact

The Zero Impact Assistance Package

Do you want to achieve Zero Impact and ensure the effect of the narcissist is removed?

Do you want to rid yourself of the pain, anger, frustration and hurt which your entanglement with the narcissist has caused?

Do you want to finally arrive at that place of indifference so that the narcissist has zero impact upon you?

If you do, then this crucial Assistance Package will provide you with the clear means to achieve these goals.

The Assistance Package through a set of audio files will give you clear, concise and easy to understand information, techniques and guidance so you will achieve Zero Impact.

It covers :-

– Understanding the effect of emotional thinking and where this comes from.

Recognising what you do when affected by emotional thinking and how this works against you

Understanding the mistakes you make which usually prevent you achieving zero impact and thus how to avoid them

– Recognising why emotional thinking is so powerful and the extent of its effect on you, so you know how to frame your responses to it.

The mechanisms which must be deployed to secure Zero Impact, how you create those mechanisms and apply them

How zero impact occurs as a consequence of the applied mechanisms so you understand and can gauge that it is working

Learning what happens when you have reached Zero Impact and how this benefits you

-Understanding what Zero Impact does to the narcissist

Learning how to maintain Zero Impact once achieved

To secure this fantastic Assistance Package which can be repeatedly utilised to aid your mastery of Zero Impact, use the PayPal button below, the cost is US $ 200.

You will receive a short protocol with regard to the use of the Assistance Package and then the relevant material so you can commence your march towards donning the armour that is ZERO IMPACT.

Zero Impact Asst Package

15 thoughts on “Zero Impact

1. KellyD says:

HG its my birthday and I think zero impact would be a great gift for myself. After I purchase when will we begin? It’s time. Thank you!

On my return from travel which is early next week

1. KellyD says:

Perfect! Have a lovely vacation!

Thank you but I am working.

KellyD
      Happy Birthday. Best gift.

3. foolme1time says:

Kelly good for you!! You are to amazing of a person to be with someone like that! Congratulations Sweetie and Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🥂🍾😘🙃

2. WhoCares says:

He wants to give us the bicycle.

The bicycle that he withheld; reducing our son to a sobbing mess of tears on the floor while he lashed out me – because who else…”You’re a BAD mom.”

The bicycle he used as a pawn later; communicating (via our son) that we couldn’t have until a certain other toy was returned…

The bicycle he wants to offer now…now that his son has been long using another bicycle gifted by a good friend… I’m not even sure where to store the single bicycle – let alone two…

The bicycle I’m now obligated to discuss with professionals involved because – since I’ve ignored his emails (I’m not legally obligated to discuss bicycles) – he has brought it to their attention.

A bicycle that he knows will cause me internal pain to say “no” to…

A last ditched effort to look like the good guy? A benign offer of a bicycle…

Bye-bye bicycle…

You’re right HG. It may take me a while to reach zero impact…but thanks for the space to rant.

1. foolme1time says:

Who cares take the second bicycle and sell it, or sell the first one if that is what your child wants. Tell your son that you have decided when the bike is sold he can keep the money from the sale to use as he would like to. Do not let him make you the bad guy! I’m sorry.

1. WhoCares says:

FM1T,

“Tell your son that you have decided when the bike is sold he can keep the money from the sale to use as he would like to. Do not let him make you the bad guy! I’m sorry.”

Thank-you FM1T. I like your idea of selling one bicycle and allowing our son to spend it how he chooses. But won’t be necessary – although I have to explain why to those involved; I’m not about to accept the bicycle. He does know me well; that it would bother me (on behalf of my son) to not accept the bicycle.

He also, as you suggested, would like to represent me as a difficult person (to third parties); “How could she not accept the bicycle… it’s just a bicycle..for a kid!”

Haha – that’s okay. It’s not working here and the third parties that I end up having to explain to have been along this journey with me long enough to see his behaviour for what it is. He’s got to try; he is not getting his way in other matters and being ignored by me.

How dare I do that right? He must know that I’m at least still discussing him with someone…so he wastes resources through formal channels for this one…that is okay. The thought fuel knowing I had to discuss it with certain others will only get him so far and the matter gives me further examples (to present to others) of how he uses items in such a way – repeatedly.

1. foolme1time says:

Good for you Who Cares! 🥰

2. mommypino says:

“A first bicycle that should have been a positive, memorable experience between father and son…an experience I tried to protect more than once…”

They really have the knack for ruining special moments. Turning sweet moments into sour. So sorry you and your son went through that.

1. WhoCares says:

Re: their knack for ruining special moments – Absolutely! I think there was a moment, during my entanglement, when I reflected back and thought to myself “Is there any beautiful experience and moment of memory that is exempt from his poison?” And I realized (back then) that he had – seemingly systematically – taken every special moment to twist and skew and pervert it to his perspective…and break my heart at the same time.
        I think that this is why I hated reading Sitting Target – because all I had left was the sweet memory of the day we met…well, that publication of HG’s set that illusion straight.. sobering but edifying.

3. WiserNow says:

WhoCares,

The way I see this is that the bicycle is a useful object for him to use to make you feel guilty, angry and frustrated and also to continue maintaining contact with you.

I don’t think the mind-games he’s playing with the bicycle are meant with the intention to give the bicycle to your son in a benign way. I don’t think he actually cares whether your son has the bicycle to play with or not. It’s just his manipulative way of getting fuel, creating a hoover or triangulating all three of you.

Narcs will deliberately use something you care about or that’s important to you to create a situation where they have control over your emotions. The fuel and control is what’s important to them.

I think you should ignore the bicycle all together. I know it hurts you to say no to the bicycle because to you it probably feels like you are depriving your son from something he would enjoy. Please try to see it in a different way.

In time, your son will forget the bicycle and he will have other toys and other things to be interested in. On the other hand, if he had the bicycle, it would be a reminder to him of how his father played mind-games and manipulated both of you with it. It would create everpresence. Ditch the bicycle. It’s not worth it.

1. WhoCares says:

WiserNow,

“Ditch the bicycle.”

Thank-you; I couldn’t have said it better – all of it.
        Exactly; the bicycle is just a pawn to him. He just hates that I’m ignoring him (via email) gets off on knowing I’ll be obligated to discuss with more than one third party. And he is desperate to make me look bad to those he has managed to elicit sympathy from… that’s okay. It would have bothered me more at one time but now it’s very freeing to post my brief rant and move on. Your comment was very confirming for me.

1. WiserNow says:

WhoCares,

You’re welcome, and I’m glad if it was confirming for you. I can relate to the bicycle being used as a pawn. I’ve been in situations like that myself too, and there were many times (before awareness) that I thought, “it’s no big deal if I take it” or actually hoped that there real care and generosity in the gesture, which of course there wasn’t, as I know now.

Like you say, it only serves to make you feel obligated, or guilty, or with a future need to play their games etc, similar to the reasons you have described. There is always a catch.

Feel free to rant here and your rant will be heard 🙂 I wish you and your son all the best.

Why You Should Fear The Smear