Understanding the Fuel Matrix
*** EXPANDED AND UPDATED INFORMATION ***
All narcissists have fuel matrices and you need to understand where you fit into that fuel matrix and how that particular matrix functions as part of protecting yourself.
This Logic Bulletin takes you through :-
1. The Fuel Matrices of all sub schools of narcissist. This includes updated and expanded information about the Upper Lesser Type A and Upper Lesser Type B Narcissists, plus the Middle Mid Range Type A and Type B Narcissists.
2. What the Fuel Matrices look like, their size, the nature of the matrices and who sits in them.
3. How the relevant narcissist of each sub school relies on the individuals in the Fuel Matrix
4. What the Virtual Fuel Matrix is and how it operates.
5. How a Long Distance Appliance fits into it the narcissist fuel matrix and how that functions.
6. Detailed descriptions of each sub-school of narcissist, their behaviours and actions to increase your understanding of the different types of narcissist. This is a comprehensive expansion which will help you understand a lot more about the way different sub schools of narcissist operate.
A fascinating and educational exploration of the fuel matrix and the interaction between you and the narcissist, this is essential to know how the narcissist behaves so you can ensure your No Contact Regime is as effective as possible. It is also advanced reading for those who feel they are well-acquainted with the narcissistic dynamic from their existing reading and consultations.
This extensive Logic Bulletin is available at just US $ 10 and is a bulletin you will read several times and refer to often and can be obtained here
3 thoughts on “Understanding the Fuel Matrix”
I was a DLS, met every 10 days for a couple of hours only when he instigated it and when he was away he would email me with pictures of where he was on holiday and he would call to tell me plus instigate phone sex. He would tell me he was alone or with his children/parents. At the time I didn’t know he was usually with IPPS.
He also tried to get me hooked into a swingers website which I resisted. Now I wonder how often he used the website to make contacts and visit while away.
So pleased to be out of it which shows I’m healing. Still hungry for understanding and information though.
HG, you have mentioned previously that the narc relationship is not really over till one of us dies. How likely is it that a narc would choose to delete all contact details and info of a previous source/s? Do they tend to keep the info on hand?Also, I discarded the narc some 8 months ago and blocked them. I was not blocked initially by them in return. There has been no interaction since. I now find out they have just blocked me. I’m not bothered but just curious: is this possibly a hoover to draw a reaction from me? Thanks.
A narcissist may very well delete all contact details (if Lesser or Lower Mid Range) on disengagement.
How have you learned you have been blocked? You must have been looking and that is a breach of no contact, avoid doing that.