Sitting Target

H.G Tudor - Sitting Target e-book cover

Why did the narcissist choose you? How did he or she go about deciding that you were the ideal target for him to launch his campaign of seduction upon? Did you do something to attract the attentions of this dangerous foe? This direct and comprehensive book will enable you to understand what it is that the varying types of narcissist look for when they are searching for victims. Whether you wish to prevent it happening again or you need to understand why you were chosen, this book will deliver the answers in an uncompromising and straight forward manner. What are the things that various types of narcissist look for? How do they go about establishing their targets satisfy those traits? What are the Special Traits which attract all narcissists? Where are their hunting grounds and which is the most dangerous? Who does the narcissist go after and why are certain people left alone? What does the narcissist mean when he or she is looking for green lights? These questions and more are answered in this hard-hitting and unsettling look into why the narcissist chooses you.

US e-book here

UK e-book here

AUS e-book here

CAN e-book here

KTN Sitting Target Book Teaser

10 thoughts on “Sitting Target

1. Joy&Love says:

Meenwalia, not to worry. I always considered myself a strong, confident person and still got trapped.

2. meenawalia says:

What I Hve noticed is they target weaker people who for some reason are timid and cant stand up for themselves.These narcissist thrive on that and are confident they will be able to dominate them

Meenawalia
      Not true at all. That is a prime example of why everyone should read this book.

2. Kim e says:

meenawalia,
      I have to disagree with your assumption. I am by no means timid or shy. I will tell you to F off if I feel it is needed. I have an inner bitch that occasionally comes to the forefront, sometimes more than I like.
      Narc’s target you for what they can get from you. Personality traits for one. A shy N might need some gumption that someone can provide to them. They target empaths, who are sometimes as I describe myself, as we have the emotions and traits that they need for their livlihood….named fuel.
      They dominate us thru manipulation. Even the strongest can be manipulated.

1. meenawalia says:

In my case he thrived on fear and the knowledge that I would never have the courage to stand up against him.

1. Kim e says:

meenawalia,
          They all thrive on whatever it is that scares you. You need to show him he is wrong and you not only had the courage to stand up against him, but to not give a shit about him at all……to ignore him is to mortally wound him.

1. meenawalia says:

But ignoring him frustrates him even further and his behaviour gets worse

2. Kim e says:

meenawalia,
            I am sorry you are living in fear. Please do a consult with HG. He can give you tips on how to slowly move away from your N or get him to distance himself from you long enough for you to escape. If you can not afford, look up Angel Assistance and there will be help for you. Stay here and read. Learn how to get back your power as you remove his.
            Welcome to the place that will set you free. I can learn to ignore him….watch him get upset with you….and you can just snicker at him like he does to you
            Ask questions. We have all been thru some form of abuse. Nothing is off limits here.
            Don’t mean to preach as I know it is very overwhelming in the beginning. You just sound so frightened. I cant help but reach out.
            Hugs to you

3. meenawalia says:

That’s the plan but u just hope it works.

4. meenawalia says:

That’s the plan..hope it works though

The Pursuit of Revenge