Smeared

H.G Tudor - Smeared e-book cover

The smear campaign is a well-used and devastating narcissistic tool. With the unrivalled insight provided by a narcissist, this book explains why they are used, why they are so effective, who is involved in them and why, why people respond as they do to them plus more fascinating insights and enlightenment. This book also provides practical and effective methods of countering the smear campaign to ally to your new found understanding.

Clear the smear !

US e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

12 thoughts on “Smeared

1. Joy&Love says:

I need this. With all I’ve learnt from this blog, finally realizing that I’ve been looking at the problem in the wrong way, and for the solution in the wrong place.

Well done.

1. Joy&Love says:

Purchased. Looking forward to reading.

Thank you for doing so.

1. Joy&Love says:

Pleasure is mine. Need it bad.

2. Joy&Love says:

I’ve been listening to the audio for the past few days to let it all sink in. Seems like its the mid range and greater that I’m dealing with. This information is very useful. I’m not leaving I’m exposing. It’s risk laden but I’m taking that chance. I want to drag the entire edifice down. Hopefully I dont get buried with it. 😎😥

2. lisk says:

I bought this a few days. ago. It’s very good.

However, I needed it to be more work-oriented, mainly in terms of how to deal with smearing by a narcissist within a small team (as defined by her and her lieutenant) who is lovely to your face but starts to smear you to others (including your boss who is not her boss) once you start to succeed in any way or once you step out of her invisible, arbitrary lines that change all the time.

I wasn’t sure which category of smearing that fell under.

Though I do now know how I should have handled her sneakiness and randomness from the start. That message is loud and clear in the book. I see where I made my mistakes.

I should have bought the book sooner.

Things are already better, though. I GOSOed last week and am already at a new job (and have already identified the key narc in the new group—not on my team—and I will stay as far away as possible).

Glad you found it useful Lisk. You need this also given what you have written

1. lisk says:

I purchased that, too, HG.

I purchased a little too late in the ensnarement/devaluation, unfortunately. My ET had me making mistakes left and right.

Honestly, the best thing would have been to do a consultation with you.

GOSO would have been the final answer, no matter what, I am sure. But had I spoken to you, I would have no doubt that I would have GOSOed more gracefully.

While it could have been a lot worse, I do regret how I handled the situation. And my ET is eating away at me for that.

1. FoolMe1Time says:

Lisk
          It’s never to late to consult with HG! He can help you with the ET that is eating away at you dear.

1. lisk says:

Thanks, FM1T.

I think I could use a reset. I certainly don’t want to sit in a state that leaves me susceptible to any sort of hoover by the Narcx.

Narcx used to do a lot of rescuing of me when it came to work-related issues. Somehow he was really good at helping me manage narcs in the workplace. Hmmm…I wonder why?!

2. FoolMe1Time says:

You’re welcome lisk. I believe we all could use a reset every once in awhile, and I think we both know the man for that job. 😉 Consult with HG sweetie. 😘

The Narc Days of Christmas – No. 2