Do Narcissists Know What They Are Doing? The Lesser

DO NARCISSISTS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING? THE LESSER

Do narcissists know what they are doing? Most victims would answer a resounding ‘yes’ to this question. Comments such as these are common :-

“He is so calculating in the way he manipulates me, he knows what he is doing alright.”

“Oh she knows just how to wind me up, she knows she does because she always smirks when she is doing it.”

“He is an intelligent man, how can he not know what he is doing?”

“She must know how hurtful she is being when she starts slapping me.”

However, it is nowhere near as clear cut as that. There are two factors which govern the awareness of the narcissist. Firstly, the school of narcissist that you are involved with (Lesser, Mid-Range or Greater) and secondly the issue of control.

The Lesser School

The Lesser Narcissist (Lower Lesser, Middle Lesser or Upper Lesser) goes through life like a wrecking ball. It is his way, or the high way. Do not like what he is doing? Tough – deal with it – you are the problem. Stopping him doing what he wants? Expect a fist in your face. Trying to make him account for his actions? Good luck with that, you can expect a violent outburst and utter dismissal.

Does the Lesser know that he has punched you in the head? Of course he does. Does he know that he did that that as a consequence of the fact that you wounded him and his physical violence is a manifestation of his ignited fury? No, he does not.

Does the Lesser know that he is cheating on you with your sister? Of course he does. Does he regard it as wrong? No. Is he consumed by guilt at what he has done? No, he does not even know what guilt is.

Does the Lesser who verbally denigrates one of his workers know he is bullying that person? No. From his perspective, that worker is out of line, is too slow, has turned up late again, said the wrong thing, does not work hard enough and therefore his response is entirely justified. Don’t do what he wants, expect to be dealt with. It is not bullying, it is getting the problem sorted.

Does the Lesser know that his provocative comments about your appearance are hurtful and are being said to gain fuel? No. He has no empathy whatsoever, not even the cognitive (fake) empathy and therefore does not recognise that what he says is hurtful or could even be construed as hurtful. He does not understand why you are crying after he told you that you look like the Pilsbury Doughboy in that new purple dress. In his mind the comment was justified. If you push him to explain why he made the comment, expect the helpful reply of “Because I say so” or “It just is, right?”

The Lesser acts through instinct and instinct alone. Yes, if you have escaped him he may put together a plan to drive around to where you are now staying and kick in the door and drag you out by the hair back to where you supposedly belong – but that ‘plan’ remains an instinctive response. He knows what he is doing, but because of the need for control, he does not see his behaviour as wrong, inappropriate or hurtful. It is what needs to be done.

This overriding and ever present need for control means that the Lesser will respond with an instinctive act – whether it is physical violence, sexual violence, smashing up property, shouting in your face – but he sees nothing wrong with this. It is being done to gain fuel, it is being done to keep you in his fuel matrix, it is being done to assert his need for superiority over you, it is being done to quell any rebellion on your part and it is being done to reject any notion of accountability for his actions BUT he does not know this. He does not think, “I will shove her down the stairs because she is rejecting my control over her and needs to be punished.” He just commits the act. He does not think about why he is doing it, he does it and if asked why then you may not even get answer, possibly a shrug or just a growled “She deserved it.” If pressed as to why she deserved it, it is back to “Because she did.”

This behaviour is viewed through the different narcissistic perspective. You, as a victim, do not have that perspective. Your perspective invariably causes you to think that the narcissist does know what he is doing. This perspective of yours arises for two reasons

1. You know why you do things, you know the rationale behind most of them (if not all) and the consequences and therefore you expect everyone else to behave in a similar way and thus have the similar level of awareness ; and
  2. Your emotional thinking drives you to believe that the narcissist knows what he is doing and why because this then causes you try to get the narcissist to address this behaviour. If he or she knows what they are doing, then surely they can listen to reason, reflect and recognise and take an alternative course of action? In short – they can change. As you know, this desire for change, to heal and to fix is at the core of the empathic victim. Your emotional thinking knows this and therefore, in order to keep you engaging with the narcissist (which is all your emotional thinking ever wants you to do) it cons you into thinking that the narcissist knows what he is doing because this then raises the hope (there’s that terrible word again) you can do something about it. Thus, rather than get out and stay out, you remain, trying to reason with the narcissist, trying to get him to understand how his actions impact on you, that they are wrong and how if only he would change then everything would be good.

Accordingly, your empathic perspective causes you to think that the narcissist is calculated in his behaviour (hence why so many people are honestly mistaken when they think they have been ensnared by the rare Greater Narcissist when they have not) when actually the behaviour of the Lesser Narcissist is only ever instinct.

The Lesser has no concept of guilt, no concept of remorse, no conscience. He cannot have because this would render the defence mechanism that is his narcissism, ineffective and that cannot ever happen. The Lesser is unburdened from knowledge of why he acts as he does, he lacks the cognitive function to even articulate it in some way (which would of course would  be a lie if he could, again the narcissism protecting him) and thus this is why you get no explanations about his behaviour or if you do, they are rudimentary in nature and of the dismissive, curt type explained above.

The Lesser is aware of the actions he performs – he knows he has punched you, he knows he is smashing the windows on your car, he knows he is sleep raping you – but he does not plan, he sees nothing wrong with what he is doing (owing to the need for control through his sense of entitlement, the rejection of accountability, his lack of conscience) and does not see it as manipulative or reprehensible. It is purely what must be done, well, because it is, isn’t it? Now, stop questioning him and do as you are told. Or else.

93 thoughts on “Do Narcissists Know What They Are Doing? The Lesser

1. Lorelei says:

Desirée—I just saw this re, the wrinkles. I do sunscreen mostly—I like a dab of color on my arms/cheeks but I need to get religious about my face. I generally don’t like sunning but I will occasionally allow some color. I think the prevention you mention is based on keeping beginning wrinkles from developing deep creases. Luckily I don’t have any aside from the forehead lines but the dysport has totally fixed it. I guess it lasts longer than Botox. I’m trying to get a friend to order it and administer it and I can give him his. I can legally administer it but I don’t have a license to order it. Plus, I don’t want to inject my own face because I’m whiny.

2. Pati says:

Holy Moly i have missed this thread Wrapping up to many Xmas presents. HG your answers towards Black Cupid or whatever his name is was awesome! You this person in their place Love it! Made my day!

3. Dorion says:

Interesting exchange here. I would be curious as to what type of awareness exactly is experienced by Greaters. I have seen a good number of people on mental health-related online forums about narcissism sharing that they became aware of being narcissists, some diagnosed with NPD or ASPD by professionals. They sometimes claim that they come to the forum to learn more after becoming aware or told a diagnosis of their condition. It can be quite interesting because those that seem to know a lot of about narcissism and appear quite introspective usually do not compete and debate with each-other much, more develop a form of alliance and keep validating one-another on the surface. And there are those that typically show up initially with a set of observations and questions, self-diagnosing and wondering if they are actually narcissists. Often younger people. These “newbies” are sometimes challenged and put down by the others and I’ve read similar suggestions that they are wannabes. Then they usually disappear quite soon.

As for your terminology HG, I imagine people who recognize a level of narcissism in themselves and want to learn more about it probably automatically “aspire” to identify as Greaters and not the two other schools, just because of the qualification the terms imply.

Anyhow, it would be interesting to hear more about the type of awareness in depth. When I thought about the narcissistic people I met and tried to classify them, there were definitely strong elements of sophistication, self-control (for the sake of being effective when necessary) and more subtle maneuvers that I associated with a Greater in my mind. Behaviors and strategies that make it much more successful, for example they will never directly boast about how great manipulators they are when they want to actually do it. That’s one area where I can see the cognitive abilities show and operate: much more complex and subtle maneuvers instead of simple antagonism and fighting. But I would certainly assume that age (experience) can make a big difference in how these behaviors manifest.

4. AnneB says:

I don’t like this sport. That’s ok. I understand that it has educational value. It just sits badly with my sensibilities.
    I am GOSOing on this thread. That is its educational value for me actually H.G. I am just realising this in the moment. This triggers my ET and that is something for me to be aware of.

5. DARKEST CUPIDO says:

“Stopping him doing what he wants? Expect a fist in your face.” XD. I love this kind and we share certain similarities. Mr. Tudor you should let me comment here as an educational show for your readers from time to time like you do with the Mid-Ranges and Lessers, unless of course I represent a lack of control for you here. Stop Discriminating Agaisnt Me!

It is the Narcissistis’s Façade at work.

But imagine if beings like me could comment on this blog freely. It could be chaotic for your readers and you. I understand it. You are a smart person Mr. Tudor, always anticipating. Certainly you are a controller.

Here comes your example Alexis2016.

1. evilmuskhat says:

Is this an example of whatever you described myself as being ‘not quite’ a case of?

1. Notme! says:

Tsk tsk grammar!

1. evilmuskhat says:

Where is the mistake?

2. Notme! says:

Is this what you said ‘I wasn’t’?

2. E&L says:

Me thinks “myself” should be “me”.

1. evilmuskhat says:

I see. Well, you live and learn.
            Thank you.
            Or should that be Thankyou?
            Or even Thank-you?
            Never mind.
            Or should that be Nevermind?
            Or even Never-mind?
            mmm…
            Without looking it up, I’m afraid I haven’t a clue!
            I stand (or indeed sit) corrected.

2. Violetta says:

Pass the popcorn.

1. K says:

Violetta
          I am making a batch right now!

1. Violetta says:

Thank you, K, but it’s disappearing pretty fast, with this crowd.

2. K says:

Violetta
            I have the Deluxe 6-quart machine up and running for this one.

3. Lorelei says:

K—I am making both popcorn and cookies with the children tomorrow so hopefully this keeps going. I even have caramel drizzle and butterscotch topping for the popcorn. I also have bowls that say “popcorn” for serving. I have new freshly coated pans for the cookies and cooling rack wire things to make the event lovely.

4. K says:

Lorelei
            oh, I think this has the potential to keep going so, please, pass around the popcorn and cookies.

5. Lorelei says:

I’m headed to the store now K. The only really funny thing was HG being told he was 50 years old! He swears he’s not that old!

I don’t need to swear it, I’m nowhere near that age.

7. Lorelei says:

Haha! I know if I am older than you it’s only by a year. And I know I look younger because of my facial paralysis!! You bake in the sun like a raisin!!

8. Violetta says:

K and Lorelei: ooh, lovely.

I’m making hot chocolate for the kids and hot buttered rum for the grown-ups.

Santa sent HG a tool for Christmas.

9. K says:

Violetta
            Hahahaha…we are gonna need it; he sent HG several tools.

10. Desirée says:

K
            I cannot find the original thread (I am just not you haha) but wanted to say thanks for using your Narchivist superpowers to help me find the comments I was looking for last week, you deserve a medal

11. K says:

Hahahaha…thank you Desirée!

12. Desirée says:

Lorelei
            …facial paralysis, you have not been following through with that botox you talked about, have you? Because that stuff can be lethal and I dont want you to spend money and then end up with a frozen snowman smile!

13. Lorelei says:

It’s actually a nice success Desirée. I did it years ago because my friend was doing it and it was really inexpensive. She was an ER doctor dabbling in cosmetic stuff. I did not do the forehead at the time because she talked me out of it—said it would be unnatural. I should have done it anyway at the time because it’s a huge change—she didn’t do enough! Anyway—I have always had forehead lines, I don’t have “age” wrinkles at all otherwise and thankfully. The forehead kept bothering me so I fixed it when I mentioned it awhile back and the results are immeasurable so I just keep up with it at this point. I have some other stuff on the horizon but my work/travel/school schedule is impacting when I can accomplish being down for a month. I don’t care if anyone now says I’m a somatic narcissist. It will amuse me. It means I actually give a shit instead of laying around drinking red wine on the couch all day with a total dick hurling insults. The dermatologist suggested a really good Vitamin C cream under moisturizer in the day. (Like the line from Sephora you once pointed out—the Dennis (?) guy’s line?) At night Differin cream is now over the counter and it’s good for the retinol benefits.
            I did have restylane and think it was a waste of money as the benefit doesn’t seem that substantial. I have seen good results with it on others around the mouth though.

14. Desirée says:

Lorelei

15. Desirée says:

Lorelei
            yes the brand was called Dr Dennis Gross, you will love their Vitamin C + Collagen line based on what you’ve written and daily SPF is a must as far as I’m concerned, even in winter.

A friend of mine told me she wanted to do “preventative botox” and the concept itself is beyond insane to me. Wrinkles are not a problem at all with me however, so I try not to judge her.
            That being said, somebody else told me that the inability to move certain parts of the face impacts on the brains ability to have you feel certain emotions. I wonder if the inability to frown at somebodys lies would also make you more gullible and susceptible to said persons manipulations.

3. Notme! says:

We’re all agog

1. Violetta says:

NotMe: I’m a couple of gogs all by myself.

2. Alexissmith2016 says:

HG, I have to agree with Cupid, it would be an amazing lesson for us all. I don’t believe I’ve ever interacted with a greater other than you before. I’m intrigued what he can teach us.

Pfffttt.

3. Witch says:

Is this person a greater?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

1. Witch says:

Lloolll!!!
          Okay a Mid-Range somatic?

2. FYC says:

Hahaha! Best reply ever.

1. DARKEST CUPIDO says:

Mr. Tudor if I’m a joke then allow me to comment here freely like any other reader, stop hidding me, allow me to express myself, after all you control everyrhing here, every comment, so what could go wrong? but I think you would never share the Spotlight with me, he knows I could outshine him in his own Blog in front of his own readers haha. It would be a new kind of Lack Of Control for Mr. Tudor never met before XD.

Oh my sides. Nurse, stitches please.

It looks like Christmas has come slightly early.

3. Lorelei says:

Is this even “real?” Someone commenting on here in this manner? Or am I an ultra elite goddess now?

Yes it’s real. It’s an example of certain behaviour mentioned previously.

5. Lorelei says:

I just tend to think it’s almost a joke if someone has been reading awhile. That’s what I mean.

Understood. That is a reasonable assumption however the individual concerned is serious although comes across less than.

7. evilmuskhat says:

HG
            What is DARKEST CUPIDO an example of?

A Mid Range Narcissist.

9. K says:

evilmuskhat
            it reminds me of Generalissimo. Apparently, screen names are very telling.

10. FYC says:

DC drops 0-2 in the qualifying round

11. DARKEST CUPIDO says:

Thanks for allowing me to comment here for once Mr. Tudor and I will tell you what makes me a “Greater” right now even though I never label myself like that.
            1. You never communicate directly with me so you don’t provide me with Fuel.
            2. You have an obvious Competitive Spirit towards me that everyone can see here clearly, you would never behave like that with a Lesser or Mid Range only with a fellow Greater.
            3. You are Nervous hahaha.

0. I’ve never prohibited you from commenting. You’re confused. What you mean is I never answered the multitude of emails you sent me clamouring for my attention.
            1. I don’t communicate with you directly with regard to your emails as I’ve no desire to waste my time.
            2. You mean you wish I sought to compete with you. Your comment is erroneous because
            A. There’s no evidence of competition so nobody ‘can see here clearly’
            B. There’s nothing to interest me let alone compete with.
            3. Am I now?
            Wrong again.
            A. You’ve no evidence to support that assertion
            B. If you read my work (as your sycophantic emails claimed you do) you’d know I do not get nervous.

I’ve allowed your comments to provide education about a particular set of behaviours which readers have asked about.

You embody them.

And no, that is not the embodiment of a Greater.

Toodle pup Malcolm.

13. Alexissmith2016 says:

Gaaaaagh. Can we not play?

14. DARKEST CUPIDO says:

Perfect. Do you realize what you just did?. You just destroyed all your work!. Why?. Because if I’m a Mid Range then how do you explain to your readers here about my AWARENESS?

1. I’m aware of my Narcissism. I’m aware that I manipulate people, I provoke people intentionally so they provide me with Fuel, ETC. I’m aware of my abusive behavior
            2. I plot and plan.

Explain it to your readers Mr. Tudor.

You will say: “He is a Mid Range who thinks he is a Greater”. Alright, anyway explain to your readers and me about my AWARENESS.

1. Very easily. You’re not aware you’re actually a Mid Range Narcissist. You think you’re a Greater, you’re not, hence you have no actual awareness of what you are.
            2. You’re not a Greater because you would not come to this blog if you were a Greater.
            3. The content of your emails is riddled with the wannabe behaviours of the Mid Range Narcissist.
            4. You don’t consciously manipulate anybody. You’d love to be able to do it, but you cannot. Everything you’ve written smacks of wishing you could manipulate consciously but there’s no independent evidence to support you’ve ever consciously manipulated anybody.
            5. Look at your screen name. It screams Mid Range Narcissist.

You’re a Mid Range Narcissist that does not know that’s what you are, hence you remain unaware. You think you’re a Greater. You’re not.

Move along, nothing to see here.

16. Lorelei says:

Is the fuel provision of a mid-range narcissist proclaiming a Machiavellian deportment similar to a random thief who relishes in the thoughts they can surpass (hypothetical example) the security system in a casino? Fuel from thinking they are greater than they are? Magical thoughts? Basically—they magically believe their intellect to be far superior than it is?… They know something isn’t quite right, research and find narcissism as wizardly and charming & grasp onto it as a fixture to their weak identity?.. It is the assumption of a character trait essentially? Then pass it off in the grandest formation! Being a lesser would never do!

Accurate.

18. Lorelei says:

I think quite honestly that it isn’t even humorous at this point since you affirm that as correct. It’s just a total lost lack of awareness. Much like the state of quasi-functionality Pamela lives in.

Agreed, Lorelei.

DC
            Oh you’re putting on a show. Too bad it’s a circus act and not the one you think. It’s the one where the clown dances for the Ringmaster.
            You’re the Clown
            HG is the Ringmaster

But you knew that, what with all your “awareness” . True to the clown that you are – you did make us laugh.

21. Violetta says:

Need more popcorn.

22. DARKEST CUPIDO says:

Mr. Tudor why do you want to expel me from here so fast?. This debate will be super Educational for your readers. A Mid Range Narcissist who thinks he is a Greater defending his awareness!. It’s an unique experience. It will never happen here again.

1. Wrong. I recognize my “Mid Range Traits”. For example I have rolled a lot of Pity Plays in my life and I have manipulated a lot of people with these pathetic Pity Plays. The Silent Treatment is my most used Method of Manipulation. When I gaslight or use a Word Salad I realize what I’m doing. When I’m aggressive I do it to intimidate the other person and control him or her. ETC. My point is: I’M AWARE OF MY MANIPULATIONS and I use all of them. Lesser, Mid-Range and Greater Manipulations. Some instinctive others planned.

2. Why not? I like to read your work and provoke you XD. It is very educational for me too and it is not your fault, I mean you can’t control if a Narcissist comes here and learns something new.

3. Wannabe Emails? Well, I’m in my 20s Mr. Tudor. I haven’t done anything yet and there is too much to do yet. So yes I’m wannabe because Im just starting to live, I’m not 50 like you Mr. Tudor. You already done XD.

4. Oh yes I have consciously manipulated a million of people in my life and I even plan my Mid Range Manipulations sometimes XD. Actually I have manipulated YOU with some of them. Do you want me to prove you this? I can do it!

5. “Dark Cupid” is the title of a book that you are writing Mr. Tudor.

My point is AWARENESS not GREATNESS Mr. Tudor. I’m not a Genius but I don’t wear any Mask. I have no façade. That is NOT a Mid Range Trait, isn’t it?. Am I “Greater Narcissist”? I don’t know, you tell me. All I know is that I’m Psychopath because I do whatever it takes to get the work done.

0. Nobody is expelled, spare the Mid Range Pity Play. “Never happen here again?” Unfortunately for you, your inaccuracy just keeps increasing. You are second to this position. There was a Mid Range who thought it was a Greater, here three years ago. So, it is neither unique and not is it especially educational as it has happened before.
            1. Wrong. You do not recognise what you are. You are reinforcing this through what you write.
            2. You do not provoke me. I can control here, it is my blog.
            3. “I have not done anything yet” but you claim to be a master manipulator, and now you admit you have not done anything yet? Which is it? Ah, of course, the unaware narcissist exhibiting hypocrisy and contrarian behaviour. Again, you do not actually realise what you are.
            4. “I have consciously manipulated a million of people in my life”. No you have not. You do not even know 1000 people, let alone a million. Mid Range Wannabe Grandiosity. You have not manipulated me at all. You have sent me email after email after email. I have seen them arrive, read a handful and the rest have been ignored and gone into a folder. You mean you think you have manipulated me and you would love to believe you are able to, but you have not and are unable to do so.
            5. You name yourself in a manner similar to a book which is being written by me. Attempted flattery, Mid Range again.

You are not a psychopath. There will be no verifiable evidence supporting that you “do whatever it takes to get the work done”.

The point has been demonstrated and Alexis2016 has her example. You can chunter away in a corner if you like but you will not be receiving any more of my time as it is unnecessary. Your further comments will not be responded to.

24. Alexissmith2016 says:

25. Violetta says:

…and that doesn’t even take into account grammar or syntax.

Or lack thereof.

26. Violetta says:

DC: Bit of a late bloomer, aren’t you? Knew a kid at school who was an obvious sociopath by the age of 10. Could’ve put fictional antiheroes Cathy Ames and Rhoda Penmark to shame.

27. FYC says:

Well HG, DC got one thing right, he is no genius. That is painfully obvious.

Painful for him.

29. FYC says:

“Painful for him.” Indeed, HG, and for anyone who has the misfortune to read his drivel.

30. Violetta says:

Might have to exchange the popcorn for a red pencil. Run-ons, rotating pronouns, sentences changing gear with no clear subject noun for the verb….

Stream of consciousness can be evocative, but we’re not talking James Joyce or John Lennon here.

3. Yolo says:

I hope there’s word repeat button. I wouldn’t want you to get carpal tunnel. Emojis are easier. 😂😂😂

4. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

FYC: Ultra Amazingly Spellbinding: Hahahaha!

5. Cold Hard Truth says:

Something must have been funny.

No. The keys ‘h’ and ‘a’ were stuck.

Yeah, something was funny – your twin parasitic dropped in while you were sleeping.

3. Desirée says:

NA
            I pine for a narc-off between these two “Greaters” in the thread here. It’s under the perfect blogpost at the perfect time. Violetta would run out of popcorn.

Desiree
            I think we are giving too much credit that Dunce Cap and Clueless Hoovering Twat could entertain us for long. I’m hoping they find each other on another site and collide spectacularly into oblivion.

Bwahahahaha

6. Cold Hard Truth says:

The bitterness is real.

7. Cold Hard Truth says:

I understand Desiree and narc angel consider online commenting as speed dating. HG, are you up for an easy ride? They seem ready willing?
            Lmao

This too funny.

6. Cold Hard Truth says:

Stop teasing the waif.
          Silly.

2. Alexissmith2016 says:

Cupid, so in your late 60s then?

4. Alexissmith2016 says:

Cupid, as a greater yourself, I’d very much like to know more about you.

1. Notme! says:

Alexis2016
        I agree, I’d like to hear more, not sure there will be a Great deal forthcoming though.
        I’m sure Cupid has grasped that the readers of this blog are, for the majority, people who have engaged with Narcissists. People who are, to varying degrees, educated about Narcissism, in addition to having an enorrrrrmous amount of experience of their interactions.

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

Notme. It was all rather entertaining but I’m left wanting more! I’m not sure he’s grasped anything at all. He would not recognise us as intelligent. To him, we’re all stupid. But that all works in our favour.

1. FYC says:

Alexis, his defense will not allow him to grasp anything. He is forever relegated to his delusions of grandeur. He literally cannot put together the truth of what HG is saying. This is why it is best to forego further engagement.

Correct

3. Alexissmith2016 says:

Thanks FYC, I agree. I just seem to attract a fair few of this particular type as well as those who are ‘not quite’ this type but almost. Therefore I find it helpful to study them when i have the opportunity.

4. FYC says:

Sorry I missed your reply, Alexis. I understand. And, sorry you have dealt with so many midrangers. The truth is you need no practice. Just override your kindness when you see this behavior and opt out. Unless, of course, you desire a bit of entertainment. In that case, comment with no fuel provision and witness the unraveling.

2. Cold Hard Truth says:

I wouldn’t encourage it.

5. Witch says:

@Darkest Cupid
      What is your cadre and your class?

6. Pingback: Do Narcissists Know What They Are Doing? The Lesser ⋆ NarcTopia
  7. candacemarie says:

Lessers are idiots. It turns out when I used to think my ex was stupid, I was actually correct. Whenever I was upset or if my daughter was, he would ask what was wrong, but with a blank look on his face. He never understood anything. I had to explain things to him at least twenty times and he still didn’t get it. He would just walk away looking confused. I thought it couldn’t be possible he could be so dense but he was.
    He tried to run the show at his job. Why? Because his boss was an idiot who didn’t have a clue what he was doing. Typical.

Candacemarie
      That’s my brother the Lesser. Not one family gathering where we are not regaled with tales of how stupid his boss is and how he is the only one holding the place together. He doesn’t appreciate when you point out that all of the places he left are still operating. He deflects by saying that he doesn’t expect you to understand because “your job is stupid”.

1. Lorelei says:

NA—is he green as HG has often illustrated?! They are funny though!