Final Call For Christmas – Update

FINAL CALL FOR CHRISTMAS.png

*** If you keep checking back to this page you can keep an eye on the adjusting total required ***

Where I am presently in the world, there is under two days left before Christmas Day. For some of you it is less, others a little longer. For a particular group of people, time is of even greater essence as they require your help.

I will be spending the majority of today and tomorrow addressing the needs of those who have received and remain waiting for assistance. Owing to the level of demand, I have had to “close the gates” and explain to certain people that they will not be able to receive the assistance prior to Christmas. However, there remain a number of people who can, subject to donations, be assisted before Christmas arrives.

total of    US $ 883 is now needed to help this final group who got through before the gates were closed. They have all satisfied the criteria for assistance, all that they need is donations and then the provision of the material/consultations. I have cleared my schedule to enable this to happen, what is now needed is that final donation. If you generous donors do so and get the fund over the US $ 2 100 line so ALL of those who are waiting for help, WILL get it before Christmas Day arrives, not only will you have the satisfaction of helping those desperate people, I will send every donor who contributed to getting the fund over this final line, a special Christmas surprise.

It is now up to you.

Final Christmas Call Donation

157 thoughts on “Final Call For Christmas – Update

1. AnneB says:

piss off terramagica, yawn.

1. Notme! says:

Abahahahaha!

2. Mercy says:

I’m just checking in to see the results. We came so close! It was a good run. If you are still accepting donations I will contribute. It would be nice to see that number at zero

3. Dorion says:

The thoughts that occurred to me after reading a book of yours and some of this thread (and a few similar ones before):

Do these individuals who occasionally post antagonism and attacks have an axe to grind? I mean, not merely people who are browsing an anonymous blog of someone who has done nothing to them specifically… Have they read or heard some of your work and are trying to apply your own recommendations against you here (albeit obviously not in the most sophisticated and effective forms)?

Or are they other narcissists or various kinds, as you and others sometimes suggest here?

Or simply just individuals who are currently very upset and angry at the narc abuse they have been subjected to and wish to take it out on here as a form of compensation because it may feel safer than challenging someone directly in their real life, who has power over them?

Hello Dorion,

The behaviour you reference can be broken down into different groups.

1. There are empathic people who do not like my work/like me. They recognise other people do. Those empathic people leave and do not attack here or elsewhere. Why? They are empaths. They know they do not have to read here. They know nobody is making them and therefore they move on and do so quietly.

2. Very occasionally there is an empath who is still badly hurt by their experience at the hands of the narcissist, who attacks me. This is actually rare, more likely they will attack their narcissist in posts here. In either case that is not a problem. Those individuals usually read and then gaining understanding, lower their emotional thinking and become grateful for the information provided here. They are raw when they first arrived, their ET is high and they lash out but eventually become less raw and often apologise for their behaviour. Their position is understandable and not a problem.

3. Occasionally we have narcissists arrive here. They do not know what they are. The very occasional Lesser picks fights with me and everybody else and shows themselves in an aggressive way fairly quickly. They tend to “sound off” and then once identified and thereafter ignored they move on. More often of the occasional narcissists are the Mid Range type. They attack me, they attack readers and do so, not based on evidence, but their own deluded perspective. Key behaviours include

a. Claiming their posts are being singled out and not put through moderation, when they are just sat in moderation like everybody else´s
      b. Claiming they are being “ganged up” on or attacked by a mob, just because people disagree with them
      c. Jump in with false accusations maintaining “it is my opinion” yet when they find a multiplicity of readers who (i) disagree (ii) disagree based on evidence (iii) express their own opinion, they become aggressive or dole out Pity Plays and completely fail to see that their opinion (which they are entitled to ) is being countered by another opinion (which the person is entitled to) although of course the MRN rejects anybody else from having an opinion if it is contrary to theirs
      d. Accusing readers of belonging to a cult
      e. Repeatedly contradicting themselves and when it is pointed out to them, failing to see it and instead resorting to ad hominem attacks/pity plays and then doling out a silent treatment by flouncing
      f. E-mailing me complaining
      g. Posting in other places complaining about how they have been treated whilst failing to recognise that is was their behaviour which was out of place and they brought the criticism on themselves.

These individuals invariably are jealous of the quality of the work, the reach of the work and the gratitude of readers. They issue their allegations without reading much of the material, they issue their allegations without actual evidence and persist on haranguing me and/or readers both on blog and by emailing me (my inbox is a fascinating place for the behaviours of these individuals. There is a stable of narcissists who just cannot stop and I have separate folders for them with so much evidence of their behaviour, they get no response from me but they continue to read and email (why bother if they hate me and my work so much? because they want my attention/fuel). They threaten, whine, try to seduce and just repeat themselves. They always fail to realise NOBODY is making them stay, if you do not like my work or me, you do not have to read. However they stay. They stay reading the material and the new ones which appear show themselves in the comments, the ones which are still hanging around sometimes try and comment (their ill-conceived comments are screenshot and not allowed through moderation) and/or email me. Entertainingly, some of them have made contact with one another and they buddy up to attack me and the readers and then they ALWAYS fall out with one another and then email me complaining about one another and telling tales on one another. Doubtless some will read this and it will act as a Hoover Trigger for more emails. I allow the individuals to show their behaviours so that readers can learn from it and apply their new found knowledge.

4. The vast majority of people who read here do so to gain knowledge and do not comment. A small proportion comment, question and interact and do so in an interesting, respectful and pleasant manner. Of course, when they understandably support my work (based on the evidence that it is the best work, that it is effective and they value it) they are often accused of being brainwashed cult members or my lieutenants. Such allegations are groundless. I value the vast majority of my readers and they have nothing to be concerned about here. They will learn and achieve freedom.

1. Kim e says:

HG. Have you ever had a N come on here that is in or was in a relationship with someone on the blog and call them out?

Only one narcissist has ever come here and tried to comment with regard to another reader. He had looked on the person’s computer and saw they had read and commented here. I notified the reader and screenshot the comments but did not allow them through. The reader implemented no contact. The narcissist did not post again. His comments were a huge pity play “I am not a narcissist, you do not know what you are talking about, she did this, she did that etc etc”. Cry me a river you MMRN.

1. WhoCares says:

“Cry me a river you MMRN.”

Haha!

2. MB says:

Two words: Clear. History.

3. Violetta says:

“Cry me a river you MMRN.”

I know you don’t have time to correct typos, but you misspelled “Moron.”

4. Violetta says:

MB: Or open an Incognito tab.

5. Dorion says:

Thanks HG (and others) for elaborating on this, I find it all very interesting. Part of the reason I like anonymous online forums is because they most often become a sort of microcosm for human behavior and one can just sit back and study it, interact when we please, and no responsibility or very little (hmm, the latter notion might be a bit narcissistic of me?). I am still quite new here and to your work HG (less than a month) but have read a some more older threads since posting my initial questions and have seen more of what you are describing.

When I originally asked whether some people posting criticisms have an axe to grind, it was in part a form of conscious projection: I did that myself anonymously on the social media of my narc ex-therapist for a while. I used aliases but the motive was not just to have a discussion with a stranger online, I knew him from real life and wanted to raise public attention to his hypocrisy and what he truly is. It was funny when I just read similar suggestions in your book earlier this week about Revenge – I won’t say much as I don’t want to spoil it, but I actually figured out some of that stuff on my own and tried it in the past. But was not persistent, systematic and strategical enough for it to truly work, it also made me feel pretty horrible about myself and paranoid (just wrote a bit about that in another comment today). I thought I was turning into a vicious narc myself, or at least the desire for revenge brought the worst out of me. Did not last long and it was truly a one-time relatively brief experience for me, I am just not the person to attack indirectly and execute it until the desired end result. But it did have some effect, that was obvious. So I was primarily wondering whether some people come here to do similar things to you, people that know you from real life, who may have learned the methods from you in part?

On the phenomenon of showing up here first with a more skeptical and slightly passive aggressive attitude – your response made me chuckle because that’s exactly what I did in one of my first posts, assuming the moderation was not done on an even and fair basis. Well, you admit to that yourself, that you prune comments and keep a few completely away in order to maintain focus and peace here. But I can see now how it’s the commenters bringing that onto themselves and in my case, that initial assumption turned out completely unfunded. There was definitely also a strong initial skepticism – here is a blog run by a master narcissist, what kind of integrity and quality can I expect? But my experience so far has proven that false, especially regarding the quality of this blog and its true significance as learning material. I dropped that attitude fast and keep coming back because of the quality and how interesting all this is on many levels. I easily imagine many other readers have had similar experiences as you also pointed out above. It’s definitely a learning heaven about narcissism and without the limitations of too much abstraction that is usually characteristic of more traditional, academic materials about narcissism. Those materials (and practitioners) also frequently fail to give workable and effective advice on how to resolve the victim’s situation, I usually think they should think and work in more practical ways. There are definitely many narcissistic psychotherapists, for example, who could do what you do instead of merely using their practices to gather fuel from clients. Here is where the type of narcs play a role I believe: I doubt many of those narc therapists are from the Greater variety. Not smart, creative and strategical enough to even recognize it would be for their own benefit.

One thing I wonder now about the individuals that keep coming back to attack for whatever reason – what do they actually get out of it for themselves? Is it just that they can’t accept defeat, a compulsion they cannot stop, or they are trying to practice something? Maybe learn from you how to armor and defend themselves?

Anyhow, thanks again for the response. This place can be intriguing for anyone interested in human behavior, beyond narcissism even. I’ve already mentioned it to a few such professionals because they often make the mistake to only rely on conventional information about these things from the so-called reputable, peer-reviewed media. They miss a lot of the reality of the very disorders they study and aspire to treat, in my opinion.

Thank you for your comments Dorion.

The individuals who keep attacking and returning to do so are narcissists.

1. There is a Hoover Trigger. They subscribe to the blog and therefore they receive notifications about posts and materials. Thus, I enter into their sphere of influence so there is a Hoover Trigger.
            2. The Hoover Execution Criteria is often met because it is easy for them to hoover because they can post on the site or send me emails. The comments may be removed in moderation so they do not appear on the blog and I will ignore the emails, placing them in the relevant folder of evidence. This will wound and after several attempts the narcissist does not hoover (the effect of wounding prevents the HEC being met) and they then bother somebody else or possible seek to exert control over me by smearing me in other places. They will continue to read and lurk because they cannot help themselves. They will then, when the effect of the wounding has worn off (through the effluxion of time) be more likely to hoover because the HEC are more likely to be met and so it goes on. There is a small group of narcissists who keep commenting and/or emailing me because of the dynamic I describe.
            3. In case you are wondering, I do not block them because unlike empathic victims, these individuals have no effect on me. Instead, I occasionally utilise their hoovers for the purposes of education on the blog.

2. Violetta says:

An old friend called me on Christmas morning. I was on my way to Mass, so we couldn’t talk long, but when she brought up the pall her divorce still casts over Christmas, you can bet where I directed her. She goes to the library for web service, and was somewhat taken aback when she heard this site is run by an admitted narcissist, but I will emphasize, when we have our longer conversation:

A) She doesn’t have to post anything, buy any books, or arrange any consults. She can lurk until she feels comfortable interacting with you or other Tudorites, which can be never if she so chooses.

B) The books we’ve both got from the library on narcissism don’t always resonate the way your monologues or dialogues do. An abstract discussion on narcissists manipulating a conversation or getting people to walk on eggshells isn’t worth a fraction of your concrete examples–the planted situation about who’s getting the next new car to provoke a fight over something else, the character-assassinating rant at the hapless individual who bought jam instead of marmalade.

I’ll leave it to her to provide details, but I have a feeling that for her, as for me, there will be a moment or two when she’s reading a post and suddenly, an incident that never made sense to her will come into sharp focus.

Thank you for referring her.

1. Violetta says:

You’re welcome, and I hope you had as happy a Christmas as not being capable of joy would allow.

Jul has been most effective.

3. Lorelei says:

The cry me a river comment from a mid ranger was good to see today. It’s really taking some cognitive re-processing to think my way out of being furious at the thought of my ex right now. The pity plays and childish behavior will be key to reframing him as pathetic and so on.. Their behavior is very off-putting. It’s actually the gift of knowledge of knowing how pathetic they are that helps more than anything.
        So I’ve decided you need seduced today HG. The usual mid-rangers are likely well fueled from holiday shenanigans and leaving you alone. MB, Foolme, Mercy, whoever else wishes to break you down. I’ll compose a poem and attach a love song by Foreigner for your inbox. (I want to know what love is song..)
        I’ll take a picture in my pajamas holding a few dogs and cats—that should really do it right there! MB can think of equally ridiculous seductive behaviors and take the odd hours as I want the even hours to send emails. Mercy and Foolme can take the half hours. We will break you down!

Ha ha very good. I’m entirely intact so you have your work cut out.

1. Lorelei says:

Entirely intact? That is an animal that hasn’t been neutered you filthy pervert! I’m too tired for this seductive process. I’m going to the gym to see else ate too many sour patch kids!

2. Violetta says:

I’ll take the quarter hours. I will evade the 6-month ban on YouTube links by sock-puppeting myself under some horribly optimistic tag like Perky Polly Pep-talk, and SickRoll him. Instead of “Never Gonna Give You Up,” the vid will suddenly switch into She Who Must Not Be Listened To, caterwauling away in her inimitable “heartfelt” manner.

All YouTube links are now banned.

2. Lorelei says:

Why are YouTube links banned?

It’s the law.

4. Lorelei says:

But what if it’s David Spade mocking the Silence of the Lambs guy?! That one is hilarious.

5. Lorelei says:

Additionally and off topic. At work last night a colleague shared with me she was treated very poorly in an area where I’ll be covering soon— she actually left the department and that is how she ended up in my area. (I never knew this) She said it was so bad she couldn’t sleep for quite awhile (restfully) and that it is still very anxiety producing to interface with the women. I like this woman very much—she’s been impacted by narcissists in other ways. She tells me a good bit and it’s quite clear. She is lovely—very sensitive. Another (new) colleague shared she is feeling this way at times in our current department. We were in a private area so the conversation flowed. I think it was helpful for both to share this openly and it helps me help the one navigate in our current department absolutely.. What I would love to see you write about is the assembly of bullies in the workplace and how they instinctively band together and create chaos. I’m far from impervious but I have a different role of sorts and an administrative prowess by background which helps—but I’m not immune. The group mentality of bullies is of interest. Reasonably intelligent people that are bullies seem to lose their cowardice when together and piggy back slinging mud off one another. Is that the primary basis for fuel? They feel powerful as a group?

It is rare to have bullies (narcissists) repeatedly act in concert, what occurs is more likely to be a narcissist with normals who adopt a herd mentality and have limited or reduced emotional empathy for the target of the bullying and are conned by the smearing etc of the narcissist. I have made a note of your request to write about this topic in greater detail.

7. Lorelei says:

I love the word caterwauling! Like who even has time for that anyway—even in my life I have little time to seduce people! I made one recent exception but he sent me something really ridiculous today that is as bad as HG handing his perfume bottles out. I just can’t. Until I can. And then I can’t.

8. Violetta says:

Aha! Triangulation! Now everybody will be mad at me. “That’s right, Vi, you spoiled it for everybody else.”

You can always tell when the Education Majors get a toe-hold.

9. Lorelei says:

Violetta—is this YouTube ban for just 6 months? How did you hear of this?

10. Violetta says:

Lorelei:
            “How did you hear of this?”

I precipitated it. My appeals on the “Verdicts and Sentences” post were deemed contempt of court.

When HG says, “It’s the law,” that’s because he made that law himself.

My 6-month ban on YT links seems to have been extended to Forever, so I’ll just ask everyone to check out the Roches’ version of Handel’s Hallelujah Chorus, which is absolutely awesome and ought to be played instead of the usual barrage of Mariah, “Where Are You Christmas,” and the Abomination Unto the Lord known as “Christmas Shoes.”

11. Violetta says:

HG, that’s almost certainly what happened to me in elementary school. The same kids who bullied or shunned me in homeroom (where we had most of our academic subjects) were decent, if not friendly, in art or music class. Then I’d get reproached by the homeroom teacher: “Why don’t you act up in Mrs. So-and-so’s class?” It hadn’t dawned on her (or she rejected the possibility) that we all behaved better in Mrs. So-and-so’s class.

12. FYC says:

Violetta, That is interesting about the teacher perspective. I have directly confronted every bully/creep since grade school and they always fold and leave me alone (and I was smaller in every instance–it is far more mental than physical). Bullies are pathetic.

4. Mercy says:

My Christmas wish is to see how much we raised!

The donations fell short by US $ 492.

1. K says:

HG
        In the interest of helping those last few individuals, I can make another donation on January 10th.

1. Desirée says:

K
          You using your Narchivist Superpowers in the Name of Good has been incredibly useful this year and is much appreciated. I made a donation in your honor so you can focus on being the world’s best Archivist. Merry Christmas, K

1. K says:

Thank you so much Desirée!!!
            Those good people need all the help they can get and your donation will help make that possible! There are twelve days of Christmas and it is my hope that the queue will be cleared. Merry Christmas, Desirée! – The Narchivist

5. surfinsybil says:

Just wanted to wish y’all a great Christmas! Glad to read that y’all set the record straight about the fund. One thing that many overlook is that empaths are very strong people. We are strong enough and courageous enough to “feel” the sensitive emotions.

HG understands that and I believe he admires that in us. His kind and knowledgeable words have made me proud to be an empath. He has helped me see that I don’t need to try to change who I am as a person… just to accommodate being in a world with narcissists. I can continue to hold those beautiful characteristics… but learn to recognize when others are taking advantage of them. Knowledge is power and HG has given me that power.

Thanks for all of y’all being in the community and standing by each other. Best wishes… sending a big holiday hug to all of y’all!

Sending some special holiday love and fuel to you HG!

1. FoolMe1Time says:

Merry Christmas surfinsybil! I hope you have a most wonderful day! 🎄🎁

2. K says:

Merry Christmas surfinsybil!

3. FYC says:

Merry Christmas Surfinsybil! Hugs to you and wishing you peace and joy in the new year.

6. Intrepid Traveller says:

HG, i have been out and haven’t donated yet but want to so will so it quickly. I wanted to buy some of your recent stories you put out on offer but the connections have gone and finding it hard to follow threads and posts as WP has changed things around too much. I will donate but can you also say which of the links are connected to your stories of your life/experiences. (Find those the most fascinating) and would like to buy those too, the links seem to have gone.

All of the links remain.
      Three That Got Away
      Alastor

7. K says:

HG
    I concur; it was definitely epsilon semi-moron behaviour.

8. FoolMe1Time says:

Omg HG we have gotten it down to $800 YAY! Come on fellow empaths, let’s show people like TM who commented earlier that HGs followers not only believe him, but we believe in him!! We still have time everyone! Let’s do this not just for the Angels, but for HG as well!! 🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻💞

9. FYC says:

HG, I’m sorry I did not see that idiots comment earlier. WP notifications have been very poor lately. I have responded now. You are above reproach and I cannot thank you enough for all that you do and all that you put into this effort and the blog in general. You are amazing and your legacy will be magnificent. It has been a great honor to assist you in a small way with your efforts to reach these deserving Angels of the AAF. My heartfelt gratitude is yours on so many levels. Wishing you all the best in life HG. -FYC

10. FYC says:

Dear HG, please provide an update at 10 minutes before the deadline. I will need to know the total at that time.

Dear Empaths:
    Please, please, please let’s join together to get this done by midnight London time!!! Christmas is only 4 hours away there. We can do this! We are SO VERY CLOSE!!! Please join me to see this through.

Wishing everyone here a very joyous Christmas and a N abuse free New Year with all the love and happiness and kindness your heart can hold.

One was posted a short while ago. I’m at dinner so the total just mentioned is the one to beat

1. FYC says:

I sent an email to you HG. Enjoy your dinner!

2. K says:

FYC
      I am on it!

1. FYC says:

Thank you, K!!!

Let’s send our fondest farewell by way of the biggest donation we can muster, in honor of all the Angels that have expressed their eternal gratitude and still need our help. No greater gift could be given to a victim of N abuse. HG is the only answer.

Love & best Christmas wishes, and I thank you all.

1. K says:

My pleasure FYC!!!
          Thank you and Merry Christmas!!

11. MB says:

Will there be another Advent slice or is the last one the end of the story #randomchristmasevethoughts

12. MB says:

I’m checking in to see that the total is still coming down but that the AAF will be halted for the foreseeable future. HG has always been generous in allowing us to gift his services to other readers. I hope he will continue to do so even in the absence of a structured fund.

Thank you HG for the hard work you’ve put in vetting, donating, writing, consulting, and coordinating. Thank you to all AAF donors. If there had been only one Angel helped, I would’ve deemed it a success, however I know there were far more assisted. The final number of assisted Angels would be satisfying, HG. But only if the number is easy to reference. You’ve already done so much. Merry Christmas!

1. Violetta says:

I suspect more than one person donated under the legal name rather than the avatar, and didn’t post about it. There are a lot of people who lurk here, even if they don’t get embroiled in our ferocious battles over ’80s movies and Who’s the Narc.

13. K says:

It’s a relief to read that some of The Angels are getting help before Christmas!!!

Yes they are. Once those have been helped prior to Christmas utilising available funds, i will be halting the programme.

1. K says:

HG
        Halting the program temporarily or for good?

For the foreseeable future.

1. K says:

HG
            I understand and I am sorry. I will set money aside in case you reinstate it.

You have no need to apologise, K.

3. K says:

HG
            You have saved The Readers tens of thousands of dollars in legal, medical, Psychiatric/counseling fees and time (a priceless commodity) and you continue to provide this, along with superior educational services, all gratis.
            I cannot thank you enough.

I was hoping that more people would be more likely to donate around the Christmas Holidays and I was wrong.

Thank you K. Nobody has to donate but to mock those that do as per TM is the mark of an epsilon semi-moron.

5. FoolMe1Time says:

Why HG?

6. FoolMe1Time says:

Are there not enough funds to continue or do you find it to demanding on your time, which is understandable of course?

1. I do not need to do it. However, readers requested such a vehicle and as part of ensuring a constructive and rewarding experience in My House, I implemented those requests.
            2. Many people have been helped. Many privately express their gratitude to me and the donors, but prefer to remain anonymous. Some are naturally private, some are embarrassed to rely on the financial assistance from others. A number are content for their extensive gratitude to be publicised.
            3. Demand always outstrips supply.
            4. It takes time for me to answer queries, weed out the ones who have misunderstood and seek pure financial help, then to vet properly the applicants with a view to then confirming their application has been successful. I do not charge for this.
            5. It takes time to develop material which is used for the purposes of fund-raising.
            6. It takes time to deal with donations and apply them.
            7. I have extended my availability prior to Christmas to undertake as many consultations as can be funded. You will have seen from the earlier list that most people want Audio Consultation, Narc Detectors and Assistance Packages. Naturally, the first two require significant time. Of course I remunerated for this time, however, there is only so much time I have available for consultations as a whole, never mind the additional demand through the AAF.
            8. It is largely the same group of people who donate. They are only a small proportion of readers. Of course nobody is obliged to contribute, however, I do not see why the same group should have to keep donating. I know some of them are in good financial positions and therefore they are in a position to help. I also know there are plenty of other people who are in good financial positions who do not contribute, that is a matter for them, since there is no obligation for anybody to contribute. It is entirely voluntary and treated in a confidential fashion. In order to give the “group” a break and to also free up my time for other projects, a halting of the fund once Christmas arrives is both sensible and practical. If people see someone on the blog who is seeking help, they can continue to volunteer support to them through purchasing a consultation, however, the formal requests through the AAF will halt.

8. FoolMe1Time says:

Thank you HG for your extensive explanation.
            Thank you for all of the time and effort you put into not only the AAF, but the time and effort you put into helping and educating so many people who have been ensnared by your kind. Please do not ever think what you do is not appreciated by the many lives you have not only helped escape and educate, but the victims like me, who wouldn’t be here right now if it were not for you and your help. I will never forget the day that you talked me out of taking my own life, that was a very dark day and I will never forget the kindness, concern, and patience that you showed to me. HG I will never be able to repay you for what you have done for me, all I can do is thank you and support in the work that you do. You are such a good man, some day you will believe that also! I hope that you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year. I love you HG. 💞

Thank you.

10. E. B. says:

I sense a bit of disappointment in your words and I understand all your points, HG. I feel disappointed when I learn that some empaths try to take advantage of the fund and also when those empaths in a good financial position will not want to contribute and expect others to do it for them.
            Your work is greatly appreciated and your support will always be remembered.

I’m not disappointed EB, but it is only accurate to set that individual straight and nor do my readers merit being mocked.

12. FoolMe1Time says:

You know HG I’m not giving up on the AAF. I believe it was just not the correct time to bring it forward. When you succeed with your plan and your legacy is secure, you will be the head of a very large and powerful corporation! I just know you will be HG. At that time you be in the position to have a whole department devoted to the AAF. Then it will be as large as the telethon MB had written about! 😉

13. candacemarie says:

FM1T
            Beautiful message! It brought tears to my eyes ❤️❤️

14. FoolMe1Time says:

Thank you Candacemarie you are very kind sweetie. 😘💞

15. candacemarie says:

You are welcome 😊 FM1T

16. Violetta says:

Who’s TM? (Aside from Theresa May, who has her flaws, but probably hasn’t mocked anyone on here.)

See above.

18. Violetta says:

Never mind question re: TM: found it

14. Pingback: Final Call For Christmas – Update ⋆ NarcTopia
  15. MB says:

Thank you for posting these updates, HG. I like seeing the progress. It’s getting down to the wire though! *MB bites fingernails* 😬

You’re welcome

1. Terramagica says:

You really look desperate for money… None of this can be checked, because you hold the “privacy”. Every day you ask for money, getting extra now for Christmas. The man you are acting to be, educated and vealthy, would NEVER beg for money like this. How fucking stupid people must be to actually donate. A dolar for this, 10 for that…. Extremely deda pointing.

Thank you for your ignorant comment.

1. The level of demand outstrips availability. I know this because I operate this site. You do not.
          2. I do not require the money, it is required for others to access the services. I will not provide them for free for reasons previously articulated.
          3. You clearly do not understand what the word “beg” means. Ordinarily, since English is not your first language, one might overlook it, but you do not merit such latitude.
          4. This comment “How fucking stupid people must be to actually donate” shows how little you understand and is an insult to the kindness and generosity exhibited by individuals who wish to assist other people.

I recommend you stay in your little word, albeit, not such a secret one.

1. FoolMe1Time says:

HG I am sorry for the ignorant that slither around this site! You do not deserve that type of treatment! I know it does not bother you in the least and that you actually gain a dollop of fuel from time to time. You are the only person in the world that could do what you do here, an empath would have given up within the first few months, there are no other narcassists out there with your intelligence that could have even kept this going for a week! As someone that has followed you for a long time I have learned so much from you, it’s amazing how each day I still continue to either learn something new or a lightbulb finally goes off with something you have been trying to get across for years! This week I have learned at times empaths carry very many narcissistic traits, such as being, self centered, conceited, judgmental, manipulative, non trusting, jealous, and I could go on and on. This is very sad at any time but I find it even more disheartening this time of year. It amazes me how people will ask for your help and expect it for free as if you owe them something?! Or the ones that are falling all over you and what you say until the time that you don’t agree with them or back them as they believe you should, then you are a bad person and a narc! Really?! They should be ashamed of themselves and the way they behave, maybe, just maybe there are some that deserve the treatment they received from there narcissist, I just don’t know anymore? I do know that at least with you I know what and who you are, you do not pretend to be something you are not! I will back you and support you always, if anyone has a problem with that? They can go fuck themselves!! I am sorry for going on like this, but sometimes I just can’t help myself!!

3. Lorelei says:

Agree Foolme. Very rude comment that would have been better received with a
            more articulate and thoughtful approach. I think the demand outstripped what was coming in—period. It is unfortunate that with as many readers there are on this site that people couldn’t even give $25 since this started in Sept. (?) But… HG even said it is voluntary and it is.

4. FoolMe1Time says:

Yes Lorelei calling someone stupid for giving to such a worthwhile cause is very rude indeed! I’m pretty sure the people who suck up all of this free information, but are very well off would not have liked me calling them cheap bastards for not even giving a dime!!

5. FoolMe1Time says:

The sad thing is, that just $1 given by everyone that follows HG would have given us more then enough to take care of all of the Angels in need!

6. Mercy says:

HG, Do you think I could tell Terramagica to fuck off without triggering my ET?

8. Mercy says:

Terramagica, The only stupid person here is you for waisting your breath. It’s obvious you posted this ignorance in order to make readers feel like fools and turn against HG. That’s not going to happen for a couple of reasons. 1. You are not speaking to a bunch of idiots. Everyone here is capable forming an opinion and making an educated decision based off that opinion. 2. In order to turn readers against HG you have to be better than HG. To think you have a chance at that is laughable.

You are not here to alert a bunch of victims about a scam. You are here because you’re a miserable person that enjoys hurting people. So go mind your business and go fuck yourself!

2. Getting There says:

Hello, Terramagica.
          I like your name.

I’m in a hurry with my son for holiday activities, so I apologize for all mistakes I make now.

Let’s pretend you are correct. Let’s pretend HG is really a 35 year old in his sweet mum’s basement who is part of the INCEL community and never had a girlfriend much less sex. My question is does it matter? Do you personally or others receive benefit from his work in helping you gain strength in parts you need strength? If so, then even fiction can bring good. The Christmas Carol is a great example.
          If this AAF was a way for him to get money to but Christmas gifts for his buddies, rather than help others, then we can consider it overhead for all that he does in providing knowledge. There are few charities where the money given actually goes to what is advertised. The overhead is astounding if you did the research on some of the charities to which people give. If you look at the news, there are many charities where they fail to provide anything to the directed group. That didn’t occur as there were commentators who have commented that they were recipients of the AAF. That was brave of them to ask for help and thoughtful of them to share their stories. I choose to believe. Isn’t that what we do every day in life anyway: choose to believe?

3. Terramagica,

I understand your concern but I wanted to assure you that I have paid for my own consultations which have been excellent! made a few small donations and also been the recipient of an unsolicited donation from another member. HG sent me the gift from them. I do hope they received my thanks.

I have no doubt there are a long list of angels who require his help and cannot afford it. Nor do I doubt his integrity in providing that advice. HG has given so much of his time developing this site, offering advice much of which we have received and continue to receive for free, more than much actually the vast majority of it. Why? Because he enjoys weaponising us, he enjoys being accurate about things and providing not just good advice but the best advice.

I can honestly say that as an individual I feel complete in a way that I never, ever could have.

I could have wasted years in therapy and thousands of pounds for advice which would never, ever have allowed me to feel the sense of peace I do now. I have learned more from this site than I could ever have imagined throughout my education.

This is a business, HG works bloody hard for it. How do you pay your bills?

Thank you AS2016.

2. FoolMe1Time says:

You are so correct in all that you said Alexis. I have never had the understanding of myself as I do now, and that is all because of this amazing man!

3. He is amazing! but still an N though lol lol fucking lol lol so lets not let it go to his head lol lol lol still don’t know re LK lol lol lol

4. blackunicorn123 says:

Very well said AS2016.

4. Notme! says:

Terrormagic, your comment reveals more about what kind of person you are than it does about HG

5. Violetta says:

TM:

The fund was set up at the request of readers. I found that thread accidentally while scrolling through old posts. (Oh, K??????)

You will claim HG wrote those requests and the endorsements himself. Possible, but the voices and prose styles are completely different. I’ve worked in publishing and taught English, and some of my students are shocked that I can spot a lifted passage even before I Google it or submit to a plagiarism-check site. I suppose he’s talented enough to do so if he wished, but the sums he’s getting are piddling compared to what he could make using the same time and effort to write 50 Shades-style crap. (Especially if he did the audio version himself.)

Has it occurred to any readers that he’s pocketing it all? Very likely. Some decide not to donate. Others donate anyway, because they figure that compared to what therapists charge for a weekly session of “Mm-hmm…mm-hmmm… How did that make you feel? Why do you suppose that happened? Is there something you could do to change things?” etc., having HG set out what you have to do step-by-step after verifying that you are, in fact, dealing with a narcissist, is more than worth the price. Having HG give you the tools to identify a narcissist before you end up boiling your brains with frustration in fruitless attempts to dispel all the distortions of reality is more than worth the price.

I could go on, but I still haven’t got my tree. (I usually get a bunch of cuttings, lash them together, and call it a tree, which saved both money and space and smells heavenly.)

To HG and all Tudoristas: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Splendid Solstice, Sparklin’ Saturnalia, Yummy Yule, and if you don’t celebrate anything in particular, hope you enjoy some time off and some treats, whether nutritional, high-proof, online shopping of post-holiday sales (I see you, Lorelei!), or just dozing through your zillionth viewing of Ralphie scheming to get that official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock.

1. Kim e says:

Violetta,
            Well said. Enjoy whatever it is you plan on enjoying. I will be watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation as it is my favorite!!!! Next to Bruce of course

2. FoolMe1Time says:

Violetta,
            I enjoyed that very much! Lol.

Let’s also not forget that HG is not a stupid man, he would not take funds that really do not add up to anything compared to what he will be making when the world finally finds out about HG Tudor, the knowledge, tools, and services he offers to take down narcissists!

Happy Holidays to you and yours Violetta!

3. K says:

Merry Christmas Violetta!
            This may be the thread you are talking about.

4. Mercy says:

Violetta, That was well said. Unfortunately someone like that doesn’t listen to reason. I have my own reasons why I trust where the money is going. One of them is that I remember when we asked for the fund. Actually I remember when the only service you could purchase was an email consult. The blog has grown so much over the last few years and I still don’t understand how one person can do as much as he does. You are right, why would a person with his talents try to hustle peanuts compared to what he’s capable of?

I hope you have Merry holidays. Your tree sounds like a fun Christmas Eve tradition. Take care.

5. Violetta says:

K: Bingo as usual. I also stumbled across one from a couple of years ago where some longtime readers posted comments asking if such a fund could be set up.

6. K says:

Violetta
            Bingo! That’s how I find my answers, by stumbling around in the Narchives. It’s very quiet in the old threads and I find the reading enjoyable.

7. Violetta says:

K:
            I like to look at comments on the earlier posts (which is undoubtedly one of the reasons HG provides links to them) so I can see how other have reacted, or how longtime readers have developed their opinions. Someone who’s in the throes of a narc relationship, sometimes not even sure if that’s what’s going on, will have a different perspective after reading HG and getting out, even while still struggling to recover.

8. K says:

Violetta
            It’s always nice to read people’s progress as they go through the different stages of learning/healing to freedom and, eventually, they post less often and then they come back for the occasional visit.

6. FYC says:

TM, The only ignorance and stupidity displayed here is your own; along with envy, jealousy and spite. I realize it would never occur to a lesser such as yourself, that WE the EMPATHS requested this fund. WE the EMPATHS work with HG to help weaponize empaths against pathetic and cruel people such as yourself. No wonder HG has raised your ire and envy. You will never possess anything HG has; not the respect, not the admiration, not the gratitude. Nor any other of the very long list of brilliant traits HG possesses in abundance. I suggest you return to whatever hole you crawled out from. Your presence is worthless and further commentary will not be heard. You are irrelevant.

1. FoolMe1Time says:

I love you FYC!! 😘🙃

2. FYC says:

I love you too, FM1T!💞

3. FoolMe1Time says:

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you FYC! 😘💞

4. FYC says:

Thank you sweet FM1T! Merriest of Christmases to you and yours, and blessings abundant in the New Year.😘💞

5. blackunicorn123 says:

“You are irrelevant” – brutal!!! The ultimate narc insult! I love it!!

6. FYC says:

Merry Christmas Blackunicorn123. Considering the one it was directed towards, it was well deserved.

7. Terramagica says:

HG is imaginary persona. You say traits he possess? Have you read this blog? Do you know what narcissist is? Do you know HG is a NARCISSIST? think about that… I see you call him a good person, integrity, traits… Do you know him? Did you met him? Or you are making an assumption based on his storys? Do you know what he say about Greater narcissist, all the Narcissists? Lie, embellish, liar, mirroring and so on… A good person… Ha ha ha, that’s a good one.

8. FYC says:

HG, I’m hearing that annoying rat scratching on your outer walls again. Better call the exterminator back out.

For those inside the castle walls, on with the merriment! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good day!

9. Violetta says:

TerraMierdica:

We’ve all seen the speculations that HG is really a woman using software for a lower voice, or no he’s a male alright, but he looks less like Daniel Craig than Danny DeVito.

I am here to put such speculations to rest. I am HG, and I have three eyes, antennae growing out of my head, webbed feet, and scales. I will gladly meet you at Grand Central tomorrow. (I’ll wear a white hat with a red rose in case you have trouble recognizing me.)

10. Lorelei says:

I’m certain HG is not a woman!

Me too.

7. Pati says:

What an awful thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself.
          HG has helped so many of us who need the help! Go back to where you came from you obviously shouldnt be on this site.
          HG i donated some money I hope you recieved it as I didnt get an email confirmation. Merry Christmas

1. Terramagica says:

Look, I have the right to have a opinion. This is a free world, this is a public blog. You all have your own opinion and I respect that. HG, oh the pity plays… Well played…

You do have that right, but it’s an ill informed opinion and worthless. No pity plays, just accuracy.

3. FoolMe1Time says:

HG I know everyone has a right to their opinion and you pretty much let most comments through, but it’s Christmas HG, so many of us have had Christmas ruined year after year by a narcissist. For some of us this is a place we come to for some peace on Christmas and to share kind words with each other, for some it will be the only kind words that they hear today. ( read ) Do you think that perhaps for today you could hold comments from assholes like Terramagica in moderation? To have to deal with someone who has no idea what they are talking about, and who actually makes themselves look like a complete idiot by saying things that have no founded evidence to back them up is simply something we have had to deal with day after day with either the narcissists in our lives now or the narcissists from our past! Give us a break today HG, would you please? Close your window and put traps out in the dungeon; we can deal with the vermin tomorrow. Thank you HG.

4. Mercy says:

FM1T, Merry Christmas sweet lady. Just ignore the asshole comments if they upset you. Thank you for everything you do here at KTN. Your kind words and positive attitude everyday is appreciated. You are a huge part of why so many people feel Iike they are home here.

5. FoolMe1Time says:

That didn’t upset me at all Mercy! Thank you for your kind words, I love everyone here very much. Most of you are like family to me, and I wouldn’t know what to do without all of you. You mix a little geyser in with a CoD and contagion and you have someone that aims to please! Haha! Have a wonderful day Mercy!! 😘💞

6. Pati says:

Exactly !
            Thank you for taking the to respond to your blog during Christmas .
            We love you HG Merry Christmas

7. Mercy says:

“You all have your own opinion and I respect that” Ha Ha that’s the sorriest display of respect I ever seen. I’d hate to see when you’re being disrespectful.

8. Pati says:

You obviously have no clue about HG and his work. Maybe if you took the time to educate yourself you will learn something .
            There is no pity play when it comes to HG,just the truth and hard logic !
            Now let me take my turkey out of the oven if you know what i mean.

9. Terramagica says:

You all need to start using that thing called LOGIC and ASAP. Anyway I wish you all happy holidays and that a new year bring new beginnings, happy ones. Even to you HG, whatever hides under that name….

You are the equivalent of punching someone in the face and then asking “How ARE you?”.

11. Mercy says:

Someone let the Cuckoo bird in to shit all over. Madness

12. Pati says:

Haha thats a good one !

13. FYC says:

Haha, indeed.

14. Lorelei says:

Would that be somewhat akin to a rhetorical question HG?! Pinch you or punch and ask how you are!

No Lorelei, it’s demonstrating the blatant contradictory behaviour and flippant disregard for insulting readers. Accordingly, it’s akin to punching someone and then having the audacity to ask how they are by appearing caring after assaulting them.

16. Lorelei says:

I’m not sure if that irritation is directed at the protagonist or my inquiry. I was genuine in that I found it as distasteful and your analogy made sense—therefore it felt somewhat rhetorical. Apologize if you viewed my response as not providing gravity to the comments made. Rhetorical questions essentially are compelled to ignite discourse so I didn’t mean to diminish it by making that statement.

The protagonist

18. Pati says:

You need to go and look up the word Logic !!!!

8. Rich Emphatic Lady says:

I agree with this comment from Terra Magic. It does look desperate to be asking people to donate. If people used their rational thinking they would question this petition from the site owner and how much transparency is brought around their donations.

What I will say…

HG: dump that foreign woman and come live with me. I can pay for everything. I am rich and very empathetic. You would never have to do these type of programs begging for money. I would pay for everything. This is a real offer. Please HG. I feel our intellectual is one. I love fancy elite things too.
          Please accept my offer. I can pay for everything you do. Please come live with me….

Merry XMAS

xoxo

Talking about transparency, thanks for commenting Amanda SC.

1. You clearly have failed to read the response and comments. I am unsurprised.
            2. No, I will not live with you. Your potty-mouthed emails to me evidence a lack of intellect.

2. Mercy says:

HG, is rich lady and terramagic the same person?

No, Mercy, different people.

4. Mercy says:

Thank you HG. The …. in both of their comments had me thinking it could be the same person.

5. K says:

Mercy
            Things are getting interesting. A threat from NARCISSUS on Wanted! and a Seduction Hoover from Rich Emphatic Lady on this thread. Never a dull moment.

6. Mercy says:

I haven’t made it over to wanted yet. Heading there now to check it out. By the way K, that was a sad seduction attempt. She needs practice!!

7. K says:

Mercy
            It was pathetic, enjoy Wanted!

I wonder if she’ll Snapchat that.

9. Lorelei says:

It is unfortunate that anyone is this troubled to write stuff so disjointed.

Your comment amused me.

11. alexissmith2016 says:

Whaaaaat?

12. Violetta says:

Rich Emphatic Lady:
            You can start by paying for grammar lessons.

Arf.

14. Pati says:

Why are you now begging to want to be with HG!
            You just contradicted yourself.
            Wishful thinking !

15. CandaceMarie says:

REL
            Why would you want a psychopath living with you? He is not a lesser, he doesn’t need your money.

16. Rich Emphatic Lady says:

btw, my offer remains. I am willing to send funds to all the poor English Majors or folks from Humanities 📚. Shoot me an email. No need to keep begging for money. 💵

Let’s do this! 🤗
            Happy new decade!
            xoxo

17. Rich Empathic Lady says:

HG: I posted before. Feel free to erase my comments and not post them.

I realized that I was posting more because I am an empath. If I see behavior where people might be abusing a third party I speak up. I felt strongly you were scamming your readers and I spoke up.

But I have reflected on this more. In your description of empaths you discuss how we sometimes get into battles that are not our business. We don’t gain anything from fighting that battle. This is the case here I believe.

Let’s say that yes you are broke and you are scamming some of your readers into naively giving you money. …

Who cares?It is not my fight. Many also seem to like it.

As an empath I think an important thing is to learn to pick our battles.

I will be praying for you. I hope your financial situation gets better. A big hug.

16. FYC says:

Thank you for the update, HG.

We are off to a great beginning, fellow supporters of the AAF! Let push across the finish line.

Let’s make sure no angel is left in despair at Christmas!

Please, give anything you reasonably can. Together we can do this!

Tell Me That It Is True