Nothing´s Impossible

nothings impossible

11 thoughts on “Nothing´s Impossible

1. Violetta says:

This is a mediocre song, but the “I can change” speech is a mediocre pitch:

I said “Go if you want to go
    Stay if you want to stay”
    I didn’t care if you hung around me
    I didn’t care if you went away
    And I know you were never right
    I’ll admit I was never wrong
    I could never make up my mind
    I made it up as I went along
    And though I treated you like a child
    I’m gonna miss you for the rest of my life

All I need is a miracle, all I need is you
    All I need is a miracle, all I need is you
    All I need is a miracle, all I need is you

I never had any time
    And I never had any call
    But I went out of my way just to hurt you
    The one I shouldn’t hurt at all

I thought I was being cool
    Yeah, I thought I was being strong
    But it’s always the same old story
    You never know what you’ve got ’til it’s gone
    If I ever catch up with you
    I’m gonna love you for the rest of your life

Nah, he’s gonna go right back to hurting you, the one he shouldn’t hurt at all.

(Song by Mike and the Mechanics, if you want to know whom to avoid)

2. blackcoffee30 says:

I can’t believe how many times I fell for this BS. Well, at least it will never happen again.

P.S., Happy Cinco de Mayo!

3. Crystal Speirs says:

Wow! I have been going through this with my narc. I keep falling for it because I actually thought he was opening up and changing. Lol WTF!! Had know idea this was a strategy

4. Gina says:

This sounds like the MMR. My outside influence was a therapist, although by the time I met her I had already consulted any attorney. I had started saving and knew where I was escaping to. At the end he switched back to devaluation mostly, it started to cycle very quickly. He was priming our daughter to take my place at the same time.

1. Crystal Speirs says:

Unbelievable! I am so sorry to hear. The more I learn and the longer I am away from the narcissist I understand that there really is no limit. Just when you think a person could never be so cruel or careless. Then they surprise you again. Good job for seeking therapy. I tried that. But I was not ready to give up the narc boyfriend yet:( so it really did not help me.

5. Leigh says:

Mr. Tudor, what does the Mid Range think when he is saying these things? Can you give an example of what would be going through their mind? Mine used to tell me that he was emotionally stunted and couldn’t help that he acted like 12 year old boy. Then he would say that he would try and do better.

The MRN believes what he is telling you, but it is not the real reason for what is being said.

“Mine used to tell me that he was emotionally stunted (Blame Shifting) and couldn’t help that he acted like 12 year old boy (Blame Shifting) . Then he would say that he would try and do better (But I Can Change/ Future Faking).

1. Leigh says:

I would fall for that line over and over again. Thank you Mr. Tudor. I’m beyond grateful for the clarity you have given me.

You are welcome.

2. Gina says:

My MMR narc used to tell me I needed to help him. I believed it for a while. Then I realized that was HIS responsibility. When I told him 95% of our relationship was bad, he said he hoped we could get it to 94%. I actually thought these things were normal for a while. I didn’t before him, and I don’t now. It’s crazy confusing because they believe themselves as nothing can be their fault.

1. Leigh says:

Gina, That was always my problem too. I believed he wanted to fix himself. I knew something was wrong and I wanted to believe he could be fixed. It wasn’t until I found this blog, that I learned that he can never be fixed.

Child Defender