You now have access to material to defend your child or children against the narcissist.
Using years of experience and insight combined with applied and effective advice given to those in consultation, HG Tudor has created the Child Defender Assistance Package. This unrivalled material is filled with information, insight, advice, analysis and practical steps to aid you in defending your child when you have been ensnared by the narcissist.
Whether you remain in the ensnarement, whether you have escaped or been disengaged from, whether there is an ongoing court battle, child arrangements or you want to know what to do if the narcissist returns, this is the most comprehensive assistance you can obtain.
Worth many times its cost, it will save you thousands in fees, hours of wasted time and energy and most importantly of all, it will give you the key to defend your child.
Delivered in SIX extensive audio files, each file covers the following:-
1. Introduction and Aims
2. What is the role of the child in the narcissistic dynamic?
3. How to protect your child from the narcissist (direct consequences and collateral consequences)
4. Do I tell my child that their parent is a narcissist?
5. How do I get the narcissist to leave my child and me alone.
6. Will my child become a narcissist too and what can I do to stop that?
The most effective tool available to defend your child from the narcissist, from the one who knows narcissists and their victims inside out.
6 thoughts on “Child Defender”
I can’t pull it up.
Has anyone accessed this?
HG, is it common for a narcissist parent to say things to their child such as “no man/woman will ever love you like I do”, “I love you more than anyone else ever will”, etc?