The Mid Range Narcissist and the Facade

Untitled_20design-5

Clear examples to bolster you understanding

Definitive detail to ensure you create a Logic Defence concerning the facade

Accurate descriptions to conquer your Emotional Thinking with regard to the facade

Example of how the LMR Narcissist uses the facade so you know what to look for and why it is being used

Example of how the MMR Narcissist uses the facade so you know what to look for and why it is being used

Example of how the UMR Narcissist uses the facade so you know what to look for and why it is being used.

Stop being conned.

Ensure others stop being conned.

Obtain here for only US $ 9.99

14 thoughts on “The Mid Range Narcissist and the Facade

1. Duchessbea says:

HG you blew my mind with this. Incredible stuff. Thank you HG. Wow

2. Leela says:

Oh the good conservative Christian who is so humble, nice, sensitive, empathic, loving and caring. And behind closed doors it´s all about “ME ME ME and ME”! Words don´t match the actions at all and behind closed doors the humble conservative Christian becomes a self-centered passive-aggressive person who lacks any empathy, who doesn´t care about other peoples feelings and needs, who blame-shifts, gaslights, contradicts himself all the time, gives Silent Treatments, never calls you by your name, who Love Bombs and Hoovers and who cannot stand conversations when it´s not about “ME ME ME ME ME!” I really enjoy it when he uses to change topic and switches the conversation to something which has to do with HIM! It´s so funny to observe. 😀 😀 😀 He overhears what you say and then starts with something about HIM! “I have …”, “Today I had….”, “I´m going to….” 😀 😀 😀 Amusing. 😀 Sorry, I don´t mean to make fun of people who are ill but I just noticed that and it amuses me. 😀

1. lisk says:

I used to count the “I”s when I was younger and would dump anyone if they said that word just one too many times.

NarcX didn’t use as many “I”s in the beginning. That’s probably how he was able to slip under my radar.

I have learned since that the “I” count is not the only count. And that often too many “you”s –YOU look so hot in that dress! YOU are cruel to me and YOUR behaviors are destructive to this relationship.–are also a bad sign.

The data definitely go deeper.

1. Leela says:

That´s a cool idea! I love how he just “overhears” what I say when he´s not interested 😀 😀 😀 – so I talk about something but instead of getting an answer or a remark to that topic he just “didn´t hear me” but starts talking about something completely else, while he always starts with an “I” 😀 “I went to …” or “I have…” 😀 😀 😀 I like that, it´s so funny 😀

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear lisk,
        Interesting
        We have a “little blue book” on sales pitches, it refers to the purchaser in terms of YOU
        What do YOU think, this will look good on YOU, this will benefit YOU, how do YOU feel, what are YOUR thoughts, how will this impact YOU etc
        The focus changes back on self when using, I, me, my, mine
        Mr Bubbles n I “experimented” on some “superficial friends” who were so full of themselves, at a dinner party one night
        We kept the conversation on track by using the “little blue book” tactics the whole night
        At the very end of the evening, they asked US (their one n only question) how “we” were, we replied “yeah good thanks”
        That was it !
        They said it was the best night they ever had 🤣
        We are no longer friends as they “blotted their copybooks” by cancelling a dinner party we had for them, ringing on the appointed time of arrival because he got into a fight with his brother …….. NARC much ?
        Luv Bubbles xx 😘

3. Whitney says:

HG the God! I had a vivid nightmare last night about the fakest, weasliest MMR type A who is my friends ex. In the dream he was doing a presentation about himself to a large audience. I said to him, “the expert says you’re a midrange Narcissist” and the audience gasped and were sympathetic towards him. He thought he was a Greater Narcissist. So to soften the insult I added “the expert says 99% of Narcissists are not Greaters”. His response was innane babbling. He passed a pitiful document out about himself and the audience bought into his nice guy facade. I told him that he believes his facade that he’s a nice guy, but he’s actually not. The audience shrieked and felt sorry for him, and he felt sorry for himself.

4. blackcoffee30 says:

“Example of how the MMR Narcissist uses the facade so you know what to look for and DESTROY IT.” It’s a house of cards. Shouldn’t be that difficult.

1. The countdown to incidental destruction commences in 3…2…1…

1. lisk says:

What are you talking about, blackcoffee30?

1. blackcoffee30 says:

I’m working with HG on a revenge plan; destruction of the facade is a possible result, yet incidental. It’s is not the goal. My countdown is toward the NC I must maintain before the plan can be implemented.

Your no contact regime is what is being worked on BC30, any thoughts of revenge must be put to one side until a sustained period of total no contact has been achieved.

2. blackcoffee30 says:

I know; I was merely explaining to Lisk. I have my rubber band on my wrist and snap it when I think all that. Thoughts are lessening. Although, I lost my thick rubber band, and its replacement is terrible. 🙁

5. hopeless says:

Hi,

I would definitely purchase a compilation of your bulletins if they were in book form. Any plans to pull these together in a book we can purchase?

Thanks,

No, they are available in The Knowledge Vault, some written, some audio and some both.

Why?