A Letter to the Narcissist – No. 119

I heard a song the other day, not one that was used by you to lie and seduce me of course, since I’ve already been horribly discarded, but nonetheless you came to mind. You are on my mind often obviously . I think of how you think you’ve won (no contact can be fun!) and I smile, but I digress… the song you ask? It is called “My Tears Ricochet” by Taylor Swift. I know how you use to love to use my feelings and interpretations of her songs to make it seem like we mirrored each other.

You and I both know that I have everything I need within my little hands to destroy you. I wonder if that is why you have used your dead father’s social media to look at my pictures? Are you wondering if I will try to ruin you out of revenge? According to this blog I’m reading you wouldn’t ever bother with me during the new golden period. Considering the dates that would put your official relationship in the infantile stage of 1 whole month! Gosh our golden period lasted a year, that was back when you used to brag to your family how I was the only woman to ever hold you accountable? Surely you remember.. I guess expecting you to actually follow through was always a bit above you.

I’ve seen your new girlfriends social media. She is smiling and you are next to her, arms touching. Truthfully I had to look at it twice before I recognized you. I have to say, you looked the least homely as the version of you when you were with me. I like to believe I’m not petty, but anyone with eyes could see I’m blatantly more aesthetically pleasing.. in layman’s terms for you. She’s a beast! Of course everyone knew you were not in my league..  in fact you said so yourself many times.

Sure I’m blocked but you know what they say and all, ‘keep your friends close and your enemies closer?’ That’s exactly what I am doing… don’t flatter yourself or delude yourself into believing I could ever see you for anything other than who you truly are. Oddly enough it was the discard that not only woke me out of my fog but showed me what I need to do on my own path to healing.

I hope you’re ready for me to rock your world, I mean isn’t that what you said I did? Granted this time around won’t be as fun; for either of us truth be told. Unlike you it hurts me to cause discomfort and discord in a persons life, especially one that I loved. Yes I see that you’ve noted the tense of the word. I know how you tried to use the very same word when you were trying to manipulate me with your brand of crazy. Empty words from a sad pathetic empty shell of a man.

You told me once that if I believed that you were this person-then I should do something about it -to hold you accountable. In the beginning you equated me to a wild fire and you the smoke jumper. You think you’ve left a pile of ash who will always be looking for your spark to restart me. I know the burns I inflict on you will wound your ego in so many ways. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t hope that you would grow from all that is in motion, but logically I know you are incapable of seeing yourself for who you truly are. You have always been too busy playing the victim though haven’t you? Always someone else’s fault. You had me believing in your truth. Just as I’m sure the new linebacker lady is as well. I shouldn’t blame her really, her pointed posts about you loving her over me are almost comical really.. and really she has known you all of what.. 4 months now? Oh baby boy you don’t think I’m stupid do you? I suspected there was a reason you suddenly became obsessed with ‘talking to your cousin’. You see you and I both know the only reason you were ever able to fool me in the first place was because you gained my trust 2.5 years before I became your primary victim.

My my how you underestimated me.. what’s left is that my only wish is that I could be there to see your face when my tears ricochet…

-Love-you know because I am the embodiment of the word? aka B

44 thoughts on “A Letter to the Narcissist – No. 119

1. MGM says:

Great letter. My letter to all of the narcissists who have tried and will try in the future with me would just be just ten words: You want to play? We’ll play. I win. Always. Run.

Wrong response. Emotional thinking.

1. MGM says:

Are you sure, HG? Perhaps it is just fuel…. 🙂

2. Leigh says:

MGM, I sometimes have this dialogue in my head, too. “You wanna play. Come at me. We’ll see who wins, mother f***er.” Then I say, who am I kidding, the only way to win is to not play.

1. B says:

In this case it was his own hubris and gaslighting that will be his downfall: it’s too bad all the pictures and screenshots I took to prove I wasn’t the crazy one never got deleted.. unfortunately it’s a game I never wanted to play

2. alexine99 says:

I agree….and there isn’t any shame in not playing.
        A

2. MR KEITH D says:

Lesser? Greater?. No. You are an abuser of people. This abuse is is simple. You feel good at the expense of others downfall that is what makes you tick. Build em up. Break em down. Here is how i see it. One extreme to the other. An abuser of the lowest emotional and intellectual intelligence will be a cave man big stick approach of violence. Without any forthought. A lesser. Someone who has a higher level of emotional and intellectual intelligence who uses long drawn and meticulous ways to achieve the same self gratification but requires a more equal target to beat/control. A greater.? From the perspective of a level headed individual this is quite amusing.

More like clever wanker. Stupid wanker.
    Much easier to understand in a non scientific way.

I’ll put it simple.
    Trailer trash uneducated abuser = cunt
    Big words big intellect abuser = cunt

The real smart guy here is the one who can deal with all the problems life throws at US ALL and come out of it the other side without damaging ourselves and everyone around us.

We are all narcissists in the simplest form of the word.

But you my friend are an abuser.. simple. Not an umbrella term easy way out label.

Just a plain and simple abuser trying to fill a hole in your own deep down self hatred.

Not such Fast Times at Ridgemont High, eh Keith?

1. B says:

Mid-range- funny how you chose the word cunt. It was a favorite verbal weapon of choice. This particular narc although definitely mid was prone to violent physical outbursts

1. Another Cat says:

Great Letter To The Narcissist, B.

“I wonder if that is why you have used your dead father’s social media to look at my pictures?

So typical, made get off social media altogether for a couple of months.

Hope you are doing much better today.

2. MR KEITH DAVIES says:

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

1. Asp Emp says:

HG is – doing all 3. He’s enjoying it. Why shouldn’t he?

3. blackcoffee30 says:

“I shall serve no fries before their time.” haha

4. Eternity says:

Ha ha or maybe Porky’s

Good of you to “put it simple” from wanker to cunt so it could better understood in a non scientific way. Otherwise I fear it would have been lost.

3. Violetta says:

“From the perspective of a level headed individual this is quite amusing.”

If you are a level-headed individual, why are you arguing with a cunt?

1. MR KEITH DAVIES says:

Mister, if you don’t shut up, I’m gonna kick 100 percent of your ass

Pipe down, the only kicking you’ll be doing is of yourself.

1. MR KEITH DAVIES says:

You quoted the movie. I am quoting from it.

Use quotation marks then Keith.

2. Violetta says:

Which one of us cunts are you threatening?

4. FoolMe1Time says:

Sounds like you have a whole lot of self hatred going on there yourself Keith.

1. MR KEITH DAVIES says:

I woke up in such a great mood today. I don’t know what the hell happened.

Blame the mirror, Keith.

1. MR KEITH DAVIES says:

2. Asp Emp says:

Are you new to this site Keith? Talk with us. Not at us. Not at HG either – he’s doing a good job. Really good job. 100k plus subscribers on his website – what’s that?

3. FoolMe1Time says:

I’d say your problem started when you entered the realm of HG Tudor. You then continued on by calling him a cunt, which is not something the Tudorites take to kindly to! You probably should have stayed in bed Keith. No science needed in figuring that one out. Smh!

“All I’m trying to say here is abuse is wrong. Some abusers know they are doing it. Some don’t. And if you are greater because you know your doing it I think that is a misleading label. Knowing, cunning abuse is worse. That should be labelled lesser. Or more appropriately ‘biggest cunt’”

Hahaha. Well I have to say there does seem “some force” in that logic. Present company excluded and strictly with regard to labelling.

I was not aware until now that these exchanges (that I have participated in) are on someone’s experience letter and therefore disrespectful. My apologies to the writer.

6. Kiki says:

Hi Keith

I can understand your feelings on this matter .
      I really do .
      You have it wrong though HG is helping us , really .I can attest to that and no I’m not some stupid idiot.
      He is not here to abuse , actually us empaths here give each other more sharp words than HG.😊I mean that kindly sister empaths.
      HG is actually the voice of absolute sane reason here .
      What HG says is a logic that is even more logical than advanced mathematics.
      Clinical yes but true also yes.

Kiki

7. Truthseeker6157 says:

Hi Keith,

Just to assist in understanding you better. Are your comments directed at HG specifically or at narcissists in general?

Have you yourself been the recipient of narcissistic abuse?

1. MR KEITH DAVIES says:

Ha.
        This site is a narcasists platform for being a massive narcasist. Your all being fed on. Giving “fuel”. Ever thought why a narc would revel in being famous? The “best” narc? Firing out tons of drivel to brainwash his herd.
        Cult leaders from the past where any of them high level narcs?
        This is a cult of sorts.
        Anyway I think your all mad.
        Would you get sex advice from a rapist if you where a rape victim.?
        Rant over I’m out of here.
        Bye.

Of course, it is back to school soon Keith so make the most of those evenings under the covers playing Minecraft because Autumn Term beckons and it is BIG school this time!

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

Dr Keith,

Thank you for not quite answering my question.

If it was a cult, the objective would be to turn us all into narcissists.

This site is designed to educate readers in how to spot narcissists and navigate away from them.

The material is designed to explain to readers why their own narcissists behaved in the way they did so that with understanding, recovery is swifter.

The site is designed to increase awareness of narcissistic activity in the settings of family, work, relationships and the world at large. Have you stopped to consider why the world is currently in the mess that it’s in?

We are not all mad. On the contrary we are taking back control.

If I was a rape victim I would consider taking advise from a rapist if it assisted in absolving me of the guilt that it was somehow my fault and it equipped me to better protect myself in the future.

I take exception to the work being done here as being referred to as drivel. The testimonials for this site would suggest otherwise.

You’re correct on one thing only. Perhaps this site isn’t for you.

Bye

3. Violetta says:

“Rant over I’m out of here.”

You’ll be back.

I’m just puzzled you posted on here in the first place. Did you try to warn the cult victims at NXIVM or Scientology? If we’re as brainwashed as you suppose, we wouldn’t pay any attention anyway, right?

Okay, time to pay homage to the tasteful shrine of HG in my living room. Oh wait, that’s Neil Diamond.

Amused me.

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

Do you really like Neil Diamond Violetta? I was raised on Neil Diamond, dad had it on in the car. I knew all the words at one point. Neil Diamond and Chris De Burgh. Have to admit though, Spanish Train is a brilliant song. I love songs that tell a story. God and the devil playing poker for the souls of the dead.

“I think I’ll give you one more chance.”
            Said the devil with a smile.

“So throw away that stupid lance,
            It’s really not your style.”

3. Violetta says:

Truthseeker:

I’m not much of a Neil Diamond fan (although I like the songs he wrote for the Monkees). What I am is a Dave Barry fan, and his Book of Bad Songs contains a classic section depicting a run-in with outraged Neil Diamond fans in which he cobbles together an all-purpose hostile letter to himself, beginning “Dear Pukenose,” and answers it with promises of reformation and the construction of a tasteful Neil Diamond shrine in his living room. It should be required reading in every English composition class.

4. Truthseeker6157 says:

Violetta,

I haven’t heard of Dave Barry. Is this one of those *gasps from the crowd* moments? Ha ha. That happens to me quite a lot. Sometimes I fear I live under a rock, out here in country bumpkin land. Dear Pukenose sounds funny, I’ll look it up, just after I’ve dismantled this shrine….

4. alexine99 says:

You’re not your.

Rape doesn’t have anything to do with sex. How ignorant.

Personally, I don’t care if I’m providing fuel in this context. The clear and concise information provided here has helped me greatly.
          No one is checking up on me, demanding, or forcing me to do anything based on this info. I’m not part of a club. It’s up to me to decide to take it, or leave it. I’m taking it.
          Considering the reams of feather waving rubbish that’s out there on NPD (which I’ve also examined) this is the first time I’m actually getting somewhere. I’m making progress instead of flailing around in an emotionally triggered state. It’s life changing, and when I’m fully recovered there will be no stopping me.

Take a hike KD if it’s not for you.

A

3. blackcoffee30 says:

I feel it.

4. lickemtomorrow says:

Someone is going to get their comeuppance.

It’s not going to be pretty.

Playing with fire is never a pretty thing.

And the songs … I can relate.

1. Asp Emp says:

Me too. This is gonna get entertaining….. like the other day…….

5. CandaceMarie says:

Great letter. It reminds me of something I might write to my ex lesser. The good news is I found out today that he has moved back to England and has a new girlfriend. A friend of mine informed me of this. I no longer have to worry about running into him and it is a wonderful feeling. It was a bit shocking to see him with a new girl but I shouldn’t be surprised I guess. The only thing that bothered me was he already has someone and I can’t find a decent boyfriend. It makes me feel good knowing it won’t last and even though they look happy now it’s all just a fascade. I feel sorry for her though. I hope she is smart enough to see him for what he is before it’s too late.