50 Famous Narcissists or Not?

You wanted more and who am I to say no?

“HG, is Justin Trudeau a narcissist?”

“HG, what about Ghislaine Maxwell?”

“HG, is JK Rowling one of yours?”

Want to know about these three famous/infamous individuals and whether they are narcissists and if so, their school and cadre? Of course you do.

HG Tudor utilises his expertise and after careful consideration details to you the outcome of the Tudorscope on 50 famous people.

The question is, which ones are narcissists and which are not?

HG Tudor confirms which ones are and if they are, tells you their school and cadre.

A range of famous people form history, film, sport, politics and more, spanning the USA, United Kingdom, Canada, Norway, Argentina, India and beyond.

Which of your favourite favourite people find themselves assessed as a narcissist and which ones are not? Will your hero suddenly become a zero or will you cheer that he or she does not belong to the devil´s brethren?

Find out here

70 thoughts on “50 Famous Narcissists or Not?

1. Another Cat says:

Can’t stand the suspence of waiting for a new HG theme list so here I go.

JRR Tolkien – This is how I see some Normals.

AA Milne – could actually even be an Empath. Idk.

Roald Dahl -… drumroll… the Narcissist.

Agatha Christie – Empath.

2. MommyPino says:

Thank you Another Cat, you gave really good examples. Number 21 on this list was one of my favorite heroes and there are many quotes from her that are similar to the examples you gave.

I have heard someone talk about toxic positivity and you have just reminded me of that and make me connect that toxic positivity is something from an overwhelming angel. I think that I just want to embrace my humanity and if the expectations from me about what will make me a good person does not make me feel like a person or a human then I’m just going to ignore that expectation. One example is the expectation that empaths never hold grudges or a good person always forgives. At one point in my life I stopped going to church because the priest said that we should forgive all the time and unconditionally. At that time I was in a dynamic with familial narcissists that I have forgiven repeatedly and I was running out of the ability to forgive. I decided to allow myself time to hate and so I stopped going to church because the priest said it is hypocritical to go to church while we are harboring anger. Eventually I was able to accept and even forgive (without receiving an apology of course), but I am glad that I didn’t force myself and I accepted my humanity instead. I think that we are all unique with unique experiences and we have no right to put standards on how another person is supposed to be good. None of us is a poster child of what an empathic or good person is supposed to be since we are all so unique with many different traits. Although I can say that because I have been trying to figure out how to differentiate a narcissist from non narcissists I have been comparing some suspect’s behaviors to mine. But now I think other empaths might also say that they would never do some of the behaviors that I have done or do because we are all so different.

3. Another Cat says:

MP wrote
    “I think that is healthy actually. No one is good and empathic all the time. ”

This.

I used to wonder when I heard what turned out to be Overwhelming Angels (like my mother) how people could think goodhearted thoughts exactly all the time 24/7.” I am never jealous” “I always do what’s best for others”. “I always think about others first.” No matter how much I worked for it until I was drained I never saw myself as anywhere near that.

1. MommyPino says:

Another Cat, Just to add clarification. I was able to accept and forgive them after I went NC. First step for me was accepting what they are after learning about them here, then eventually I was able to forgive although they don’t need to know that I have forgiven them. Especially now that I know they don’t need my forgiveness anyway.

Also regarding your examples from your mom, ‘always’ is a sign that something is just BS. Narcissists tend to think in extremes and black and white. Either it’s always or never, the best or the worst.

1. Another Cat says:

Well done MP.
        I forgave them too in NC, meaning: I’m not angry. Don’t wish anything bad happening to them.

Wish I could help them,
        but I cannot. Any molecule of contact would mean me getting abused. They can’t help it. I can’t help it.

1. mommypino says:

Thank you Another Cat. And well done to you too. I feel the same way. I don’t need to let them know that I have forgiven them or anything as that would be a breach of my NC. I totally agree with everything that you said. It is pretty cool too that I didn’t even try to forgive them, it just naturally happened after a long enough time of No Contact.

Not just confirmation but school and cadre was the clincher. That’s the tough part, so I am glad to have real life examples for inspection. Really great HG!

Thank you NA.

5. K says:

HG
    Based on a podcast and one article that I read, I had EM pegged as a UMR Elite in September 2018; not bad for newbie. Toot toot!

6. K says:

I didn’t think 47 was a Narcissist; he’s the bomb!

7. Another Cat says:

Ok, so my bets before purchase.

Trudeau narc.
    Maxwell narc.
    Rowling empath.

1. Another Cat says:

Oh a whole month before budgeted purchase, going out on a limb…

Elvis Presley seems empathic, in the middle of all infidelity he did to Priscilla.

So does Christopher Reeve (Superman)

And Hugh Laurie (dr House).

Nigel Farage Lesser

Errol Flynn Lesser

8. WokeAF says:

HG no.2 was under the Tudorscope as an article previously referring to a MR behaviour Of deflection . Have you changed your view on his school or what am I missing here

No, all narcissists can engage in deflection but Mid Rangers make extensive use of it.

9. KCJ says:

I am a bit disappointed HG. Too many dead people in that list.

I am sure you can live with your bit of disappointment, unlike the less than 25% of that list who cannot.

1. MB says:

You make me laugh, HG!

10. blackcoffee30 says:

Oh my god #30 woo wee is a panty dropper, straight to the floor. School is a surprise, but cadre is not. Meow. Not traditionally handsome, but I’ve always found him appealing.

I wonder about his current partner in crime 😉 adding to my bullet list.

11. Sweetest Perfection says:

Oh wait I’m in the wrong list! I thought I was commenting on the 50 narcs. I need to pay better attention.

12. Sweetest Perfection says:

I can’t believe I am attracted to all the Upper Lesser As -except for two old dudes at the end-in this list. What is wrong with me!?

1. blackcoffee30 says:

ALL of them (except for those last two)? On both lists?

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

I was referring to the previous list of all 50 narcs. I seem to have a thing for ULAs, maybe it’s because they are all about Carpe diem.

13. blackcoffee30 says:

These lists are great examples to help us better understand and spot the different schools and cadres! TY

I’m going to have to a bit of research on a few.

14. Kim e says:

#21 blew me away. Now I am going to have to review every person I have ever come in county with.

15. MommyPino says:

Wow more shockers here! I can’t believe that 47 is not a narcissist. But I can see that he is not when during the debate one candidate (a female candidate) whom I think is a narcissist went after him in such a vicious and unfair way and he said that what she said was not true but he eventually tried to end their argument on the stage and allowed her to have the last words even though what she was saying was not true according to him.

I was also shocked with 44.

I was surprised with number 10’s school. I was so sure that he was a Greater.

I think the biggest shocker for me is 37. I have heard many stories of his unfair business practices when he was just starting to build his empire and kill the competition.

I was so glad to get an affirmation that I was right about 28’s school and cadre. I have always known that he was a phony.

1. blackcoffee30 says:

There is NO way 47 is a N. I knew it. What you mention is a good example. 44 was not a surprise, but 42 was a surprise; after digging her heels in on the recent womanly controversy, I began to think she is a N.

1. MommyPino says:

Black coffee, I think both 47 and 42 can just appear narcissistic because of their strong opinions which they are unapologetic for. They have their perspectives on things that not everyone agrees but they express their truths no matter what. But it doesn’t mean they have the other essential traits for narcissism.

For me, 44 was a surprise because I started thinking that she was a narcissist because of her very close friendship with a powerful sexual predator in Hollywood. She used to give him lavish praises and then only condemned him after he was found out and on his way to his demise. But maybe she isn’t really aware of his behaviors. Or maybe she knows but she may have been able to rationalize it. Just because someone is not a narcissist doesn’t mean they are always good and empathic. We all have our flaws.

1. blackcoffee30 says:

I was at an event for 47 earlier this year and adore him. Just adore.

As for 44, I agree wholeheartedly. I am certainly no good and empathic all the time, but I’m working on it.

1. MommyPino says:

I know 47 is pretty charismatic which is one of the reasons I thought he might be an N. Many people adore him but some of his policies are not my cup of tea. His lifestyle and personal wealth also runs counter to what he preaches in my opinion. But I understand that he is not a narcissist.

2. MommyPino says:

Regarding not being good or empathic all the time, I think that is healthy actually. No one is good and empathic all the time. 😊

16. MB says:

WC, Surely he wouldn’t pinch any character traits from Justin, eh?

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

No, he might take the Jag though. Beautiful car.

2. WhoCares says:

Haha!
      Who knows MB?

3. Kiki says:

Our political party here in Ireland is heaving with narcs.Huge scandals right now here.

Latest scandal a load of politicians and a top judge found breaking their own laws on Covid.
      Huge anger amongst the people .
      One rule for the peasants another for the Overlords.
      Phil Hogan at centre of controversy, a definite NARC .
      A horrible entitled egotistical man.

Jeez these people are actually running our country.

Kiki

17. njfilly says:

Number 10 on this list is not a narcissist.

Number 10 most certainly is. Ask Number 10´s business partners about No. 10´s conduct and it soon becomes clear.

1. njfilly says:

Thank you for correcting me, Master Tudor.

I have not purchased or read the material yet, however, that was very naughty of me to question your expertise. I deserve to be disciplined.

So you commented on material you had neither purchased or read by stating that the person at number 10 is not a narcissist?

1. njfilly says:

Yes. I just wanted you to correct me.

2. Sweetest Perfection says:

You are incorrigible, Njfilly! Hahaha

3. njfilly says:

Hi SweetP! Yes, I guess I am incorrigible.

4. njfilly says:

I apologize. I should not have done that.

5. Violetta says:

She just wants a birching. What else is new?

2. MommyPino says:

Hi nfjilly, number 10 is. It would be interesting to read the things his first daughter wrote about him and how he treated her and her mom because it’s her story that made me 💯 sure that he was a narcissist. He was not a nice person. But I thought that he was a Greater.

1. njfilly says:

MommyPino,

I don’t know who number 10 is on the list. I haven’t purchased the material yet but now I am very curious to see who it is!

1. MommyPino says:

Ah haha got it! 😆. Yes you wouldn’t regret purchasing it! 😊

2. Kiki says:

Wow HG

Just listened to Is he a narc ,
        Exactly the way I was thinking today .
        My ET is terrified of the void left if I go no contact again.
        But my logic says the narc created that horrible void .
        My logic says Im getting nothing out of this and I am not .As you say I’m an appliance picked up and down as suits HIM .
        Yet my ET is terrified , that losing him would be the worst thing in the world .
        Yet the illusion of our relationship he created doesn’t exit .The void is another illusion it’s not reality .

I am one of several sexual/emotional sources I proved it with my snooping.
        I think there is at least one other regular in the fold .

At the moment I’m painted white , well on my way to becoming painted black, as I challenged the facade.
        Where you say that the narc will send the same text to several at the same time .
        How true , words exactly the same , this is how I caught him .The Modus Operandi is too similar.
        There is a distinct lack of individually , same lines , pity play trotted out to new prospects.

Thank you so much for our consult .

Kiki

You are welcome.

2. blackcoffee30 says:

Kiki, I am so pleased you had a consult. I’m so happy to see you processing reality. Sending love and light and remember, when you are in hell just keep walking. You’ll find your way out.

18. MB says:

A bearded HG? Surprising. Incognito?

1. Violetta says:

Oh God, HG, don’t do the 3-day stubble. My ’90s aesthetic will not withstand it.

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

You don’t like it? Aesthetically I find it very sexy. The problem is the touch. It’s not very comfortable when he kisses you or for other type of amorous interaction.

1. Violetta says:

I like it too much. And I like the skritch of 3-day stubble.

I’ll stop now.

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

In all your body parts? I’ll stop now too.

2. blackcoffee30 says:

My peach does not like.

3. Sweetest Perfection says:

Blackcoffee, HAHAHA!

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

I spotted that too! Mmmmm

1. MB says:

He’s a man of many masks and mysteries!

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Now he sounds like Austin Powers!

2. Eternity says:

HG, is definitely striking a Justin Trideau Pose.

3. WhoCares says:

MB,

That’s a total Justin Trudeau pose.

Do you think HG did the facial hair just for that? Hmm…

19. alexissmith2016 says:

You couldn’t have made my weekend any more interesting HG! As you can tell I’ve loved this! I can’t even tell you how much it helps with learning about schools and cadres by having real life examples.

loving this latest list. No 15 school shocker! I thought he was a bit dumb! How wrong I was about that? Could 12 and 15 really have ever got together?

21 a shock school. I would have guessed at mid-range.

Lots of love hearts for all the non-Ns on the list.

1. blackcoffee30 says:

Ditto. I was worried about #39; he was on my private list for HG. I’m curious what made someone think #44 and #49 might be Ns.

1. Another Cat says:

Same question as you Blackcoffee.

Those two, 44# and 49#, have always shown a variety of emotions in their faces. Looking warm & real, neither stiff, nor clownish.

20. Twisted Heart says:

(Spoiler removed) is not a narcissist??!!!!! What is he then? Just misguided????

21. Twisted Heart says:

I’m really curious on what your thoughts are on Gregory Joseph Hallett aka The Hidden King.

22. MB says:

It bears mentioning that a favorite hero doesn’t necessarily become a zero after being confirmed as a member of Narc Club. We wouldn’t even have the chance to have them as a favorite if it were not for their Narc status. Many are propelled by virtue of being a narcissist. I do see lyrics in a different light now. What I thought was empathic is now seen for the projection that it is.

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

I agree MB, it doesn’t have to. At first it did for me, then I learned to accept and enjoy in a different way. And some it makes no difference, for example, James Nesbit would have always been obvious to me he was a womaniser so I would have had no further expectations or desires from him other than sex pre or post knowledge. However, in the case of No 5 on the shifty list, I did not fancy this person at all but I really liked them. And knowing they are one and that they are self aware makes me feel sick to the very pit of my stomach. Mostly, I have a brief few seconds thinking, ‘That’s a shame’ but play it no further mind. No 5 is different.

I have never been more pleased that I was not intelligent enough to study at Oxford or Cambridge. Today I celebrate it with real passion haha

1. Feather says:

Alexis,
        I completely agree with No. 5 on the shifty list is different. Not a fan but I still feel sick to my stomach and it’s been playing on my mind too