The Weighty Eighty

“HG, tell me, is Kylie Minogue a narcissist?”

“HG what is the assessment of Joe Biden?”

“HG, can you tell me if Tom Hanks is a narc?”

The hunger for knowledge about the famous continues and accordingly HG Tudor has produced more assessments of the famous.

Now, it is the Weighty Eighty – a collection of heavyweight individuals across politics, history, science, film, literature, celebrity and more. Drawn from around the globe, HG Tudor analyses eighty people and provides to you fifty narcissists with their school and cadre and thirty who do not belong to The Narc Club. Have your favourites escaped the determination of narcissist or have your suspicions been confirmed?

Where do Minogue, Biden and Hanks belong?

There is only one way to find out.

Obtain here

38 thoughts on “The Weighty Eighty

1. alexissmith2016 says:

I see no lower lessers have made it to the list.

2. blackcoffee30 says:

HG I assumed that we are not supposed to share the results of a private celebrity narc identification consults, correct?

You assume correctly, BC30.

3. Fiddleress says:

I loved reading this list too! A few big, big surprises, on both sides.

HG approves.

4. MommyPino says:

Thank you for providing all of these great material to us HG! I will definitely get this and the other new one.

As you should MP! You are welcome.

1. MommyPino says:

Thank you HG. I will for sure in about a week from now.

HG, if I purchase this will the confidentiality clause prevent me from discussing my personal opinions regarding the people mentioned here. I just want to know where the line is drawn so I do not cross.

You are welcome to make your observations as other people have with reference to the number but not the name (so you do not spoil the material for readers who have yet to obtain it) and don’t turn it into political point scoring, it’s tedious. I edited your post because you immediately embarked on explaining why you believed that a particular person is a narcissist despite stating you would not.

1. mommypino says:

Thank you for your response HG. I understand why it was deleted. However I have to ask you questions later tonight through your email as I need to be specific to express myself clearly and I understand why that would not be appropriate here.

If you wish to be specific about the individual you are referring to, I do not need to know about that.

3. mommypino says:

HG, The thought of me bombarding you with details about the individual cracked me up. Just specific regarding how the confidentiality will affect me discussing the individuals in the list in different articles here in the blog and with my personal friends or in other social media platforms. I will have to think of how to compose my question.

Duly noted.

2. alexissmith2016 says:

He does not need to know what we think ahahaaha, regardless, like you MP, I also feel compelled

5. blackcoffee30 says:

Argh! This list made me weepy. I would have been absolutely crushed if a handful had turned out to be Ns. I was so relieved to see the Es. #57 and #67 and #68 Tears of relief!!

So disappointed to see #39 is a N. Denial on my part; I had suspicions.

6. Leigh says:

Oh my I’ve missed a lot. Its time to pull out the wallet. I hope Tom Hanks is not a narc. I think that might devastate me.

1. Another Cat says:

Idk, I get the feeling Tom is rather empathic. Quite open with his feelings. Kylie Minogue as well. She shows a range of emotions on photos. Joe Biden, I only saw a few photos, looks quite natural. Seems a safe bet to vote for him and Kamala Harris who looks and sounds empathic.

Number of errors will be served to me as soon as I purchase. 👀

Most uncertain about Tom. He’s so rich.

1. Another Cat says:

Hm. Looking at old pictures again, I might have to take this back and say Kylie M is a narc.

Sadly. Hope I’m wrong.

Only one way to find out.

1. Another Cat says:

List much appreciated! 22 and 26 surprised me. Disappointed that they’re narcs.

You are welcome AC.

2. fox says:

I am probably the only person on the planet who doesn’t know who Kylie is. I had to look her up. I’m always late to these pop stars.

1. Another Cat says:

Remembering the ones who do great music is enough. But I can’t get one of her songs out of my head…

Boom tish!

2. Leigh says:

Joe Biden gives me the heebie jeebies. There’s something about him that seems off. I’m very interested to see what Mr. Tudor says about him. I’m still nervous about Tom Hanks. Unfortunately, I have to wait until pay day to get these bulletins. The suspense is killing me.

Try not to die before you hand over your hard-earned!

1. fox says:

I am going to need a new keyboard if you keep making me spit out my coffee like that, HG.

Never drink when reading the comments!

2. Violetta says:

I don’t like any of them. I’m voting for Biden because Trump has fucked things up for 4 years and now it’s Biden’s turn to fuck things up, although he may not last a full 4 years without keeling over, in which case Harris can fuck them up.

1. Kim e says:

Vi
            I am going with Kanye if he can get Nikki as his vp, Rodman as the sec of state and 50 as the head of the treasury.
            Maybe I will do an all write in ballot. Can’t be any more ridiculous as the options printed on it

7. karmicoverload says:

In a similar vein, I now watch old films with a “Narc radar,” I’m always shocked when I realise a character I always just saw as “difficult” or “crazy” is actually a Narcissistic portrayal or suffering from some other Cluster B disorder. This was most prominent when watching “Falling Down” last night. I wondered if the main character appealed to Michael Douglas as he himself is a Narcissist?

D Fens, Lower Mid Ranger in action.

1. karmicoverload says:

A lower-mid? Thank you H.G, I thought he was “higher” than that, it’s fascinating.

Use of violence (especially during relationship), low threshold on ignited fury, intermittent facade management, Pity Plays, low management level occupation, repeated responses to threats to control, exhibits necessity of assertion of control, verbal violence, sense of entitlement to see child despite contrary to child’s interests, inability to recognise boundaries.

1. karmicoverload says:

I see. Less chance of “my” Narc being a lower-mid then, he never used physical violence. Then again, his ex-wife could have maybe said different. Maybe I just wasn’t around him enough to find out.

8. alexissmith2016 says:

35. I was surprised to see her on the list
    38. School shocker! I would have gone with UMRE

An oh my! What a lot of butt ugly somatics there are! I want to do lots of laughing emojis

9. MB says:

I want the deets! HG’s handy dandy notebook squirreled away in the safe!

10. MB says:

You’re killing me, HG! My guess is Biden is not narc, but his running mate is? Gotta get this.