Why Grey Rock Does Not Work

WHY_20GREY_20ROCK_20DOES_20NOT_20WORK

Many people advocate the use of Grey Rock when dealing with the narcissist.

Other people use it and believe that it is effective.

It is not.

This logic bulletin sets out in a clear and succinct manner why we as narcissists are actually relishing grey rock, how it gives us what we want, how you are conned into thinking it is working and how you are actually making your life far harder than it needs to be.

Build your logic defences and understand why grey rock does not work.

Obtain here

9 thoughts on “Why Grey Rock Does Not Work

1. MGM says:

The narcissist is fun to toy with. Easy prey.

Emotional thinking. By believing that, you are inviting The Devil´s Pitchfork and you are actually losing.

2. Eternity says:

I disagree with you on that one they will treat you like a toy and play with your heart.

2. Asp Emp says:

The grey rock – hmmm.

“Pumice ( /ˈpʌmɪs/), called pumicite in its powdered or dust form, is a volcanic rock that consists of highly vesicular rough textured volcanic glass, which may or may not contain crystals. It is typically light colored.”

Does it source from Empath Mountain by any chance? 😉

No, it comes from Emotional Thinking Gorge!

1. Asp Emp says:

I was wondering whether to debate on this or not.

3. December Infinity says:

It is impossible to be neutral or emotionless when dealing with a narc. I have tried in the past and it only makes things worse.

1. Eternity says:

DI, try to ignore them it’s hard. i tend to argue but that just gives them Fuel. Best thing to do is get the heck out. There is no win situation when dealing with these people,they just bring out the bad in us and we behave like a Narcissist ourselves.
      Take care
      Xoxo

4. Empath007 says:

If I have to deal with a narc at work (and let’s face it… we all do at one point or another )

My new tatic is to be up beat and friendly. Especially when they are purposely trying to make me upset or jealous. I just pretend I’m in awe of whatever the did. Cause I figure it’s
    A) not the response their expecting
    B) what good would getting upset do anyways ? They would only marvel
    In their own glory. And be satisfied I was upset.

So always upbeat. That’s my new motto. It annoys them so why not ?

Never Mirror a Narcissist