Envious Of Your Contentment

envious OF YOUR CONTENTMENT

8 thoughts on “Envious Of Your Contentment

1. Chihuahuamum says:

Ive experienced this a lot with many narcissists. If they see youre really happy they get weird and you have to watch your back.
    With the narc…he will do something to shake things up and cause uncertainty.
    With a past employer theyd become critical to throw me off balance.
    My mother…she will kick up her narc tactics if she sees im really happy like gaslighting and rewriting history. She will say white if i say black.
    Ive figured out why its bc they never experience true “inner” happiness or content. They never grew up with it and dont know how to experience it. Theyre always suspicious and untrusting of people. Always on guard. They can never just be. Can never sit and be as one. They are always running from themselves. They really are within their own prison and never free. Freedom is the capacity to be happy and ok with yourself and life. They never are.
    I also think they are insecure when they see others happy bc they feel thats a strength and takes away from their power.

2. Francine Archambault says:

Living well is the best revenge

But there is no need to show the narcissist that you are living well, just do it.

3. Asp Emp says:

I’ve granted myself ‘contentment’.
    An indirect message to the narcissists of my past – your hoovers are truly & well fked. No point in replacing the hoovers. At all. Goodbye.

The narcissist’s ‘creature’ causes them to react to your ‘contentment’. I re-read what I commented last time, the narcissist I am referring to is the Lesser, yeah, good riddance to him.

This article would be useful as a ‘reminder’ to those breaking free of their narcissists, those who are on the road of ‘recovery’ and re-discovering themselves – if you find your ET levels increasing – read this article. And ask yourself, what are you trying to achieve – for yourself?

4. Veronique Trimble says:

Irony I just experience this, I was in a great place really starting to feel good about myself Max picked up on it I don’t know how I’m not sure if he watches everything I do but went out of his way to piss me off at 5 o’clock in the morning while I was sleeping when I had a huge day and he knew it but you know what I’m not letting him get to me any more I’m going to make a point of not allowing this sort of thing to happen put my phone on silent

1. Veronique Trimble says:

Haha my ex not Max lol 😆

1. lisk says:

Max is a great name. Maybe he’s in your future!

1. Veronique Trimble says:

Lol As long as he’s not a narcissist

Love Is A Taught Construct