HG Mauls…..the Lesser Narcissists

(Click on each picture to access the material)

HG Tudor as The Ultra has no allegiance to other narcissists and for you this is a good thing.

You are about to be educated and entertained as HG Tudor takes each sub school of narcissist and gives them a compact mauling for their failings and their collective disgrace to the narcissist brethren!

HG has summoned the various groups of narcissists before him as he delivers this compact mauling about their shortcomings which result in his visceral disgust for them. This mauling will enable you to understand far more about the characteristics of the relevant sub school of narcissist which includes the following

1. Appearance

2. Overall approach to the control of others

3. The nature of dynamics with romantic partners, friends, family and colleagues.

4. Levels of awareness

5. Differing styles of behaviour and how this manifests

6. The weaknesses of these narcissists

7. The self-perception adopted by these narcissists

8. How they approach manipulations

and more.

This collection will enable you to understand far more about what each sub school looks like and how they behave which adds to your armoury of knowledge. Even better, it is delivered in the form of a mauling from HG Tudor so you can gain a vicarious pleasure from his verbal volleys without any risk to you.

The Knowledge Vault

10 thoughts on “HG Mauls…..the Lesser Narcissists

1. coran says:

Upper Lesser type A Cerebral (…PhD).
    Is it possibile?

It is, although unusual if there is genuinely a PhD. I recommend using the Narc Detector.

1. coran says:

OOk. Thank you.
        He is just a friend.
        I think he tried to be somatic when he was younger… he receive a strong injury by a Greater Somatic (woman).
        He started to invest everything on intellect… and he is very good skilled (now).
        However, he doesn’t have a good impulse control… he tend to be very aggressive, in a typical “lesser” way I think.

2. K says:

Tales From the Lower Lesser Narc Crypt

This one is a doozy! (as told to me by my Empath sister)

My maternal grandfather (LLN) was a massive alcoholic; it was winter and, after a bender, it appears that he came home and fell down by the front steps, onto the walkway, hitting his head.

In the morning, as they were leaving to walk to school, my empath sister (aged 9) and my narc sister (aged 7), discovered grandpa dead on the walkway with his head split open and frozen stiff as a board.

Such is life with the Lessers!

3. K says:

LLN was hilarious and accurate. The reference to the TWD made me laugh. My mother never finished school and she worked part-time in a public school cafeteria and she stole everything she could get her hands on.

There’s a saying in The Hood: The bigger the “O” (hoop earring) the bigger the Ho (whore).

One of my LLNs gave birth to her 18th child about 9 months ago. The State/DCF removed the previous 17 from her at birth or shortly after.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

I haven’t worn earings for many years and even when I did, never a hoop, just a simple stud. Yay I’m not a whore hahhaha thanks K!

And if no earings I probably don’t even have a dirty streak either. no way, not at all.

1. K says:

alexissmith2016
        Hahahahahaha…no, you are not a whore! Come on now! Roll around in the filth and get a little dirty; life is short and a little dirt won’t hurt.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

Phew! Thanks K xx maybe I’ll roll around just a little then

2. Witch says:

K
          I wholeheartedly agree… life is short so get your tits out!

1. K says:

Witch
            Hahahahahaha…damn skippy, blitz out with your tits out!