Something for the Weekend – Somatic Shakedown

Obtain here

Obtain here

IT IS THE WEEKEND AND WHY NOT TACKLE THE LARGEST CADRE OF NARCISSISTS WITH A DOUBLE PORTION OF HG MAULS THE SOMATICS.

Understand more about the way they look, their attitudes towards clothing, fitness and fashion, their characteristics, the way they regard home improvement, material items and appliances, delivered into their approach to money matters, how their delusions manifest, intellectualism and sporting prowess and of course, sex. An encyclopaedic array of entertaining material which will have you informed, surprised and amused. Be taken on a detailed your of the various similarities and differences across the wide range of sub-schools, from Lower Lesser all the way through to Upper Greater. Many of you will have been ensnared by Somatic Narcissists, now it is time to get even…..

Obtain here

HG Tudor as The Ultra has no allegiance to other narcissists and for you this is a good thing.

You are about to be educated and entertained as HG Tudor takes each cadre of narcissist and gives them a compact mauling for their failings and their collective disgrace to the narcissist brethren! This bulletin provides you with a mass of information about Somatic Narcissists, so you can understand more about this particular cadre, its similarities and differences within the cadre itself.

HG has summoned the various groups of narcissists before him as he delivers this compact mauling about their shortcomings which result in his visceral disgust for them. This mauling will enable you to understand far more about the characteristics of the relevant cadre of narcissist which includes the following

1. The differences within the Somatic Group affected by the various sub-schools

2. Appearance

3. Overall approach to impact on the control of others

4. The nature of dynamics with romantic partners, friends, family and colleagues.

5. Differing styles of behaviour and how this manifests

6. The weaknesses of these narcissists

7. The self-perception adopted by these narcissists

8. How they approach manipulations

and more.

This collection will enable you to understand far more about what each cadre looks like and how they behave which adds to your armoury of knowledge. Even better, it is delivered in the form of a mauling from HG Tudor so you can gain a vicarious pleasure from his verbal volleys without any risk to you.

Obtain here

47 thoughts on “Something for the Weekend – Somatic Shakedown

1. Eternity says:

I never judge people if they are not wearing name brand clothing. I strongly believe that schools should all be uniform . Not ever person can afford to wear expensive name brands clothing. Thats what outlets are for. You can buy them for a fraction of the cost and look amazing!
    Whatver makes everyone feel good .

2. Whitney says:

HG the God
    My philosophy is that if someone cares how my clothes, shoes, or accessories look, then I don’t want to know that person anyway.
    I do exactly what I want. If someone doesn’t like it, then we are not compatible anyway.

I told a narc that my shoes cost $3 from department store. He said that his shoes cost $100 or something. Maybe I felt like arguing so I asked him why? what’s the point? He said that his shoes will last longer. Then I told him they need to last 30 plus times longer. And that his reasoning doesn’t make sense.

1. Eternity says:

I dont understand why people think that because something is so expensive that it always looks good . You can still buy good quality clothes,shoes,handbags jewellery, and still look nice . E.g some designer handbags are not even leather,but you can get a beautiful leather handbag for a fraction of the cost that lasts ten times longer and looks better .
      I went out with a Somatic years ago and he kept looking at himself in the mirror I thought it was going to break .

1. Another Cat says:

“You can still buy good quality clothes, shoes,handbags jewellery, and still look nice .”

Sorry, but this makes me itch for a rant. Yes, well many people seem nervous about hanging out with a person who doesn’t sport the approved brandnames on her clothes and accessories.

It sort of, needs to be expensive enough, over a certain level, so that folks on social media and Tinder only post lap top photos if it says Mac Book on them and iTunes. Same with clothing. Sweaters need some huge letter logotype on them.

Children get bullied and lonely at school because of this nervosity.

Narcissists and scammers take over empaths’ lives because of the image-anxiety within many empaths.

3. Another Cat says:

Gosh, the Somatic.
    Wasn’t that all the men who wrote only one line in their online dating profiles:

“I want to date a sweet girl who has Her Own eyebrows, nothing clown-painted!”

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

There goes a simple man with clear life goals, Another Cat.

1. Another Cat again says:

Yep, rather be safe than sorry.

4. Bibi says:

I am not usually the type the Somatic targets, albeit I did have one somatic which I have spoken about before. He asked me about my workout routines, which were more an invite into him bragging about himself. ‘Oh, you like to run? I can run a 5 min mile. Oh you do yoga? I used to be a yoga instructor. I just started a new job wherein I will be making 100K per year.’

I thought all this info was strange but I figured he was just bragging to impress me. Even though he was somatic, he was convinced he was ultra brilliant. But he wasn’t a reader or interested in the arts or anything deeper. ‘I rarely ever meet women who are my intellectual equal, much less my superior.’

He also liked to say mean things like, ‘I enjoy making others feel stupid.’

The thing about somatics is that they can make you feel stupid or pointless or irrelevant even though they lack the accomplishments to do so. (Probably not you, HG but they have made me feel this way—even as something as trivial as working out or how one swings a kettlebell—they can make themselves seem smarter than they are.)

I have noticed the YT fitness channels and which are run by somatics—usually they are attempting to show off how hot they are and they brag in their videos, etc. where as the true empaths are there to help you improve your fitness routine. You can tell b/c they make the audience their focus and not themselves.

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

Sounds more like a typical elite and not a pure somatic.

2. leelasfuelstinks says:

Maybe more a somatic with cerebral traits (which is elite)

1. Bibi says:

He wasn’t articulate enough to be Elite. He was from the Lesser school. He didn’t have a good way with words, he had no career ambition, no degree, a history of arrests, etc. But he still was convinced he was smarter than everyone else without any achievements to prove this.

2. Bibi says:

His 100K job/yr was a lie. He was a truck driver. But he was vague in his job description. He started to slip when he mentioned having to ‘clean trucks’.

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

Whenever a narc is vague about something, he is lying and has A LOT to hide. That´s my experience.

3. Sweetest Perfection says:

Bibi, “And yes, try discussing literature or art with one of them? Haha. You will get nowhere. But they have a way of undermining your knowledge if it doesn’t concern them.” I don’t necessarily agree with the first part of the paragraph. My somatic narc is a literature professor and we used to visit art galleries and museums together. The second part, however, is completely true in my experience. What I came to notice is that, even if he has the knowledge, he does not share the altruistic passion for sharing and learning; he thinks he knows it all, however, he steals other people’s ideas and opinions if he finds them attractive. He even told my jokes and anecdotes as if they were his.

1. Bibi says:

SP: This somatic had a quote of Nietzsche tattooed on his arm, which he used to impress others but the quote was not one of N’s best–rather trite and predictable. He would namedrop only enough to show off but then could not go deeper into the conversation.

There is a Mid Ranger at my job who does this. He can namedrop and sound ‘smart’ around those who don’t know much but then if you want to delve deeper he can’t handle any observations of his own–everything is cribbed from others, or he just relies on surface facts.

What you describe sounds very common among the lit profs I have known. They’re into the image but they really don’t have any passion for learning. They know facts. They’ll go to museums so they can be seen but you’re never going to find them isolated over a weekend reading a long text, etc.

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

Bibi, of course he reads, a lot! Haven’t you checked his social media? Haha as long as he can exhibit it: He, half naked, his six pack, and Lacan. Like his empty kisses, all in him is just performative with no substance.

1. Another Cat says:

“He, half naked, his six pack, and Lacan.”

Quote of the year.

2. Violetta says:

But according to Lacan, the woman is supposed to be the object of the gaze.

3. Sweetest Perfection says:

Maybe he was auditioning to become your local Ryan Gosling: “Hey girl, do you want to discuss “la jouissance”?

5. leelasfuelstinks says:

I´m strong and high in somatic narc-traits myself and I think they are WAY easier to understand than the cerebral ones! Somatics, well, of course they suck, they are narcs 😉 but the cerebral ones??! Oh my goodness! Those are really balla balla, totally wacko! Maniacs!

Aaw, H.G. can´t wait for the H.G. Maul of the cerebral cadre! 😉 Excited! 🙂 😉

1. step says:

Covert Somatic is not so easy to detect, you need some date, and be very vigilant.
      Overt Somatic are more easy obviously…

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

There is no “covert” or “overt” narcissist. Those terms are inaccurate. They describe only the behavior.

1. step says:

Ok, write this to Sam Vaknin 🙂

No need, he is wrong.

2. Eternity says:

No need . HG’s work is more accurate and he uses terminology that we can actually understand. Plus he has a was better voice than Sam whatever Vatkin

3. Bibi says:

I have noticed something about Sam V. as of late. Perhaps he has absorbed some of HG’s charm. He smiles and jokes more in his videos and he insults his readers less. Just what I noticed on YT. He actually came off sort of endearing in one of them–cracking jokes.

He’s the reason I view cerebral narcs as meaner b/c he’s always been so cold and unfriendly.

4. Whitney says:

He deserves no mention

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

Hello Step welcome to the blog.

You will see the terms overt and covert narcissist on lots of other forums. HG uses different terminology here to zoom in closer to the different types of narcissist we can encounter. We talk about schools and cadres on the blog. A bare bones summary is outlined for you below.

Narcissist Schools:

Lesser ( no emotional empathy, no cognitive empathy, no facade to manage, highly impulsive and reactive, small fuel matrix, low IQ, unaware of his narcissism)

Mid Range ( no emotional empathy, some cognitive empathy, operates a facade, reasonable self control, medium fuel matrix, average IQ, unaware of his narcissism)

Greater ( no emotional empathy, high cognitive empathy, operates a sophisticated facade, high self control, extensive fuel matrix, high IQ, aware of his narcissism or at least aware of his need for fuel and control)

Narcissist Cadres:

Victim ( Woe is me, the world is against me, please save me!)

Somatic ( all about appearance and materialism, views himself as a ‘sexual olympian’)

Cerebral ( intellectual rather than physical, think literature, art, poetry, music. Aims to get into your head rather than your panties!)

Ha ha! I’m having fun now.

This forms the basic structure of schools and cadre. We add in Upper, Middle and Lower to the schools, as well as Type A and Type B to add greater detail but essentially understanding the schools and cadres above will get you started.

Hope this helps Step.

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

Would only like to add that “elite” is again a spectrum for itself. An elite narc can recite poetry while delivering the third orgasm but can also be a cerebral with some somatic traits, so mainly but not entirely cerebral and a somatic with cerebral traits, so mainly somatic, but not entirely.

“My” narc used to be extremely articistic, highly intelligent and not interested in sex at all while being into fitness and sports, showing some self-care up to a certain degree but absolutely not interested in fashion, dressing terribly. 😀

“Elite” can be SOME kind of mish-mash, doesn´t have to be 50:50.

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Hey Leela,

That’s a good point. I just clarified my post. Thank you!

2. leelasfuelstinks says:

Hi Truthseeker,
            I asked H.G. about that in July (Q&A) and it´s written in den book “Ask”. I was VERY surprised to see “my” ex-narc not exactly behaving like a REAL elite 😉 His behavior was definitely more that of a cerebral narc, so I was totally confused first 😀 That´s why I asked H.G. I was so surprised that this “elite” narc was so badly dressed and mind-fcking me all the time while being totally into sports, fitness, taking just SOME degree of self-care and not being interested in clothes and fashion AT ALL.

So, I learnt, “elite” is just mish mash, while the narc can be mainly somatic or mainly cerebral but having some traits from the other cadre. 🙂

3. Truthseeker6157 says:

Leela,

My elite was similar. Not the muscle laden, over materialistic person you imagine when you think Somatic, yet, well groomed, went to the gym consistently, well put together but not in a designer brand way. Similar with the cerebral side. Well read but not overt with it, up to date with politics and current affairs. An all rounder I suppose without an obvious pointer to one cadre of another. That might not be a bad way to think of the elite actually. An all rounder but not over the top in either sense. All are slightly different. Even within our own cadres as empaths there will be differences, that’s why the TDC is so useful I think.

I do think schools and cadres are far more accurate and relatable than the terms overt and covert. We need to be able to spot these people going forward. We need to visualise them in a range of contexts. What we learn has to be relatable and applicable or it becomes impractical. You can delve into the real psychology of everything until you are blue in the face but overall to protect large numbers of people against narcissistic abuse, the first thing you need to consider really is, ‘Will the general population understand what I’m communicating here?‘ Furthermore, ‘Will they be able to apply it?‘ Complete waste of time otherwise.

I feel a rant coming on. I’ll leave it there ha ha. Thanks for your comment Leela x

2. JB says:

This is really useful info, thanks for sharing. Mine definitely wasn’t an Elite! 😂

Somatic would never interest me. Cerebral would appeal but I guess would come unstuck sexually! I have an awful feeling all of mine have been ‘victims’! Lovely!

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Hey JB,

Thank you. This breakdown was just to get Step started in terms of the language used here on Narcsite as I know that overt and covert appears regularly on other blogs.

I can appreciate that the list above might ring a few bells as to the likely school or cadre of your own narcissist. Please don’t use it other than as an indicator or prompt to research further on the site.

Identifying a narc precisely by school and cadre isn’t as straightforward as laid out above. Leela very rightly pointed this out. There is only one way to know exactly and without doubt which school and cadre your narc belongs to and that is to consult the expert using the Narc Detector consultation.

I’m glad you found the post helpful though JB, if it prompts you to look up victim narcissist in more detail and think about it as a possible cadre for your narc that’s great. Mid Range narcissists also display victim behaviours too though. You see my point?

Good for understanding the terminology, not good for accurately identifying your narcissist!
            (I was having a little bit of fun on the last bit too 😉 )

Thank you for commenting JB, clarification was needed there x

2. leelasfuelstinks says:

The best is still being NARC-FREE! 😉 😀

3. leelasfuelstinks says:

I am “drawn” to somatics/somatic-elites probably because PatriNarc is a somatic one. 😉 One former boss seemed to be more cerebral and “my” recent narc. All the other narcs were really good looking and well groomed (male and female). My former boss wore at least decent clothes, but “my” recent ex-narc: oh boy! *facepalm*

4. JB says:

TS6157 thanks for the clarification, although I just want to check something. You said mid rangers can exhibit victim behaviours; if each narcissist has both a school and a cadre, does that mean he or she could be a (for example) mid range victim narcissist, a mid range somatic narcissist, etc?

5. Truthseeker6157 says:

JB,

Yes each narcissist would be defined by school and cadre. So you could have a Mid Range Cerebral, a Lesser Somatic, and a Greater Elite.

The narcissist I was entangled with was, Middle Mid Range Elite. The mid range narcissists can display victim behaviours though. Mine certainly did. So his cadre was still determined as Elite even though he displayed some victim behaviours. This is why you can’t really be a 100% sure of your narcissist school and cadre without taking the NDC, you could focus on one aspect of behaviour whilst overlooking a more important aspect.

Victim cadre works slightly differently. I don’t think you get a Lesser Victim Narcissist. Victim starts at Mid Range to my knowledge. Something about Victim is different.

HG could you clarify Victim cadre in relation to school of narcissist please?

The victim cadre exists within the Lesser and Mid-Range Schools.

7. Truthseeker6157 says:

JB,

Found it. Sorry, totally wrong. Narcissist Cadre and School descriptions are explained really well in the book Sitting Target.

A Victim Narcissist will only really be found in the Lesser school, very occasionally in Mid Range but never in the Greater School. This is largely because they lack the looks and confidence of the Somatic and the intellectual / artistic flair of the Cerebral. Essentially low functioning individuals with little at their disposal to charm their victims. They are likely unemployed, claiming disability benefit (probably falsely) or just lazy. Given that the Mid Range and Greater schools have higher IQ and levels of success, together with higher social standing, you won’t find Victim Greaters and only very occasionally a Victim Mid Ranger.

So there you go. Completely back to front to start with but got there in the end! haha. Knew I’d read something somewhere that made the Victim cadre different.

(Please correct as needed HG)

8. JB says:

Thanks for the extra info, TS6157. In that case, mine weren’t true victim narcissists. Not being snobby, but the lesser type traits which you say victim narcissists exhibit weren’t present in my narcissists, and I wouldn’t have been at all drawn to this kind of narcissist. Upon reflection mine were probably mid rangers, with some victim traits.

9. Truthseeker6157 says:

You’re welcome JB.

I have another comment in moderation where I got the Victim cadre confused at first, that’s why my last comment starts off ‘totally wrong’.

To clarify your previous comment, yes, you are correct. Narcissists would be defined by school and cadre. So, you could have Upper Greater Elite. Middle Mid Range Somatic for example.

Victim cadre is slightly different for the reasons explained above.

Glad I could help x

3. lickemtomorrow says:

“Elite ( a mix of Somatic and Cerebral. Recites poetry whilst delivering the third orgasm!)

Ha ha! I’m having fun now.”

Haha, TS, I thought that was fun, too 😛

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

LET,

Got to have a giggle sometimes don’t we ? 😁

2. lickemtomorrow says:

We do indeed, and thank you for putting a smile on my face there 🙂

4. step says:

Thank you for your kindness.
          However… I’m not exactly “new” on this blog…
          The fact probably is this: I like to know many different opinions and studies about Narcissism. Differently from many people on this site… xD

Million
          Kernberg
          Freud
          Jung
          VAKNIN
          etc.

I repeat..
          THANK YOU for your kindness because the comments of

6. December Infinity says:

I think I will have to check this one out. The number of somatic narcissists I came across while on dating sites several years ago was wild. My dealings with them were brief as most of those occasions made me cringe, just a little bit, for various reasons. They are somatic. Enough said.