America : You Are Being Conned

America _ You Are Being Conned

Why is misinformation spread and what drives this behaviour?

Why does social media explode into accusation, counter-accusation, fake allegations and vitriol pitting people against one another?

What is the dark force choking the life out of America?

Why are you, America and indeed the world being conned?

There is something behind it all.

This will explain what it is.

Compact, explosive and to the point.

US E-book here

CAN E-book here

UK E-book here

AUS E-book here

Non Amazon purchase here

11 thoughts on “America : You Are Being Conned

1. Sami says:

H.G., I’d like to see your take on the one’s who are really controlling the world (1%) and pulling us slowly into this “The Great Reset” (a.k.a. NWO). It’s out in the open for all to see if they would only look. The Wildlands Project, The World Economic Forum, Agenda 21/30, a cashless society (coming soon), one world religion (Chrislam), Event 201, etc. The World Economic Forum has laid it all out for those to see in a nice coronavirus shape with links on how they have planned this all out. So what is your take on these sociopaths that want to force this new world on us? And I didn’t mention the new experimental vax that will alter our DNA, microchips and the future of A.I. It was said by many, if Biden wins then the global agenda will be accelerated, if Trump wins then the inevitable will be delayed. Thoughts? Maybe put all that together in a E-book? I would buy it.

Do you believe that this 1% you refer to, who are creating this New World Order are all acting in concert?

1. Sami says:

I hope not! But if so then it’s all been planned out as many believe. I read somewhere that George Orwell saw the future plans that inspired his writing of 1984 (although Huxley’s world looks much more promising if given a choice). I thought that was interesting though. So could these puppet masters be narcs and have no empathy for life other then those they choose or maybe they aren’t narcs at all and do have the best interests of the world at stake (or so they believe) and are trying to make the world better place?

2. Sami says:

I replied earlier, but it looks like didn’t take…please disregard if dup. As for them acting in concert? I hope not! But many believe so with banking and corporation ties. I read somewhere that George Orwell had access to the future’s plans and that caused him to write 1984. Not sure if true or not, although Huxley’s world would be a much better choice if given one. With everything going on, one has to wonder if the puppet masters in control are narcs and have no empathy for life in general or if they are regular people and truly are out to make the world a better place. Hummm.

Many puppet masters are narcissists, but they do not act in concert, despite the belief of the Mid range conspiracy theorists.

2. lisk says:

Thanks for the reminder.

You are welcome.

3. lickemtomorrow says:

Is this new, HG? I know I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one the first time round. So much has happened since then. Just not sure if this is an updated version. Either way, the information is useful and not to be missed.

No, it is the existing version.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Thank you for confirming, HG.

4. FYC says:

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    For anyone who wishes to know what truly drives civil injustice and political narrative manipulations (including those you may be unaware of), this is a must read! You will find no better content on the subject anywhere.

HG Mauls the Cerebral Narcissists