How the Narcissist Evades When Questioned

HOW THE NARCISSIST EVADES WHEN QUESTIONED

You will have questions for the narcissist. Lots of questions.

They never get answered.

Why?

Why is the narcissist so evasive?

Why do simple questions receive a response as if you have commenced an interrogation?

Why won’t the narcissist give you the answer to a straight forward question?

Why won’t the narcissist answer even when it would be in his best interests to do so?

Why must you get answers from the narcissist?

What happens when you ask a question when painted white?

What happens when you ask a question when painted black?

What happens when you ask a question when you enter Challenge Mode?

What are the ways in which the narcissist evades your questions?

What steps can you take to prevent this problem caused by the narcissists evasiveness?

Sick of the anger, frustration and hurt caused by the evasiveness of the narcissist? Then it is time to get some answers and gain those answers which will actually help you and ensure you move forward, rather than remain stuck.

Avoid the evasion and get THE answers here

7 thoughts on “How the Narcissist Evades When Questioned

1. A Victor says:

Yes, I’ve been trying to find an effective way of asking that doesn’t generate a put down or anger or tears etc for my entire life. What works today won’t work tomorrow. But, I will look through the info on this site with that idea specifically in mind, I’m sure there are ideas others have had success with that I haven’t thought of. Thank you for the suggestion.

1. Asp Emp says:

Wondering of one of the Empath’s Grenades – something like the one “I am sure you will tell me when you are ready” ? I am reading Escape’ at the mo and got to ‘The Power to Ignore’ page 21 gives examples on ignoring the narcissist – (if No Contact is feasible) – ignore the insults, tantrums, slurs to other people & the silent treatment. Hope HG is ok with me using this.

1. A Victor says:

Of course, I didn’t think of the grenades! Except that point and laugh one, makes me giggle every time I think of it! I wouldn’t do that to her, it wouldn’t help. Lol! But yes, thank you, I will check out Escape also. I have purchased so many books, and read over half at least, but then finding so many other avenues of HG’s materials I don’t have enough hours in the day to keep up with them and read and my normal life stuff. When I started on the books, I found them first, I was focused on the narc from the dating site. I didn’t even realize my mom could have this disorder at that time. But then it started falling into place. So now I have to reread with her in mind. Thanks again!

1. Asp Emp says:

LOL – yeah, the pointing & laughing one is good – would confuse her (that’s the whole ‘point’!) LOL. You can come with your own ‘grenades’ and use HG’s list as a guide to prompt your logical thinking?

Yeah, I was also surprised to learn my ‘muvver’ is one too – within a couple of weeks of being on the blog. I did a lot of reading (articles) and some books before reading up on Creature – then everything basically ‘clicked’ into place for me – whole life & past. Hence why I now can ‘slam that door shut on my past’ – in an act of defiance against the past. My ‘jigsaw’ of the past now completed but I wish to learn more – so that I am armed with more knowledge. Besides the educational style is like none other – variable – funny, enlightening, engaging, entertaining, straight-forward & blunt – yet consistent.

For once, I can plan ahead & have a ‘clean slate’ in the present and the future. I’m much more relaxed…….. it’s good.

2. Asp Emp says:

“What happens when you ask a question when you enter Challenge Mode?” (sniggering).

1. A Victor says:

With my mother, any question is a challenge.

1. Asp Emp says:

You could always re-phrase the question (coming in at a different angle) 😉