The Narcissist´s Burden

11 thoughts on “The Narcissist´s Burden

1. B says:

What do you suppose happens to a mid range narc who is incarcerated and in isolation?

They will experience a fuel crisis.

1. B says:

Well yes of course, that’s obvious. But what will be going on inside of his head do you think and what might he do? When there is no one or nothing to turn to for fuel what happens to the monster/voice inside?

1. K says:

B
          You may find these videos helpful.

2. K says:

B
          I think this one got Lost in Space.

1. B says:

3. K says:

My pleasure B; enjoy the listening!

2. A Victor says:

It sounds like there is a mutual dependence and also a need to grow the fuel matrix and the construct. It sounds pretty miserable to me as an empath, no real rest or contentment, but I guess it’s what is needed for the narcissist.

My ex always said a man’s home is his castle. He wanted me to call him lord. Hm.

I figured out why YouTube is so intimidating, my account there is connected to my entire Google account, too public. So today I made a new gmail just so I can respond to the videos. The vibe there is different than it is here too but that’s okay. It’s been really nice to read and hear the articles and the videos that correlate.

Also, I received my first paperback Tudor book a couple of days ago, with two more on the way, super exciting, now I can write in them, one of the best things ever.

1. Asp Emp says:

When I saw your words – “now I can write in them” – I started laughing (I can imagine you when getting psd off – not at HG – at the narcissists in your life)…… you’d deface HG’s books? Why not write on separate sheets of paper with the page numbers instead? That way, HG’s books can be handed down to your children, grandchildren….

Good idea about the new Gmail / YT – good thinking.

1. A Victor says:

Hi Asp Emp,

No, I would never deface anything, not my style. For me, the more a book is written in, the more important it is to me, my kids can buy their own copy, ha!

1. Asp Emp says:

Hello AV.
          Laughing… “my kids can buy their own copy”.