Meghan Markle : A Less Than Royal Narcissist : Part 37.2 The Diana Duplication

9 thoughts on “Meghan Markle : A Less Than Royal Narcissist : Part 37.2 The Diana Duplication

1. Asp Emp says:

The part about the perfume, it is fascinating that an unaware narcissist does not know why they are using the same or similar perfume and using it as a form of triangulation.

It was interesting to read the part about smell / taste and memories, which memories can be invoked.

I liked the wording “her brand of narcissism”.

2. lickemtomorrow says:

A further excellent rundown, right down to the elements of the variety of perfumes! Nicely done, HG, reminding us of those sensory elements the narcissist uses to ensnare us and also their “ever presence” even after the narcissist is gone. Much like the songs. I wonder if Meghan applied any of that element to her entrapment of Harry?

I think she’s an unaware narcissist just because she is such an OBVIOUS one. The type that make you want to slap them around the head because you can see how fake they are and you just want them to stop … stop bullshitting people and pushing their interminable pity plays. Then again, even Harry can’t see he is being played, so I guess it’s not that hard to imagine other people can’t either.

But it is infuriating. That she is acquiring these traits, and using them to further her own agenda while very little comparison could be made between her and the late Princess. And I think this is part of her problem. It’s obvious she is acquiring Diana’s traits – good catch on the eyeliner – and using her as a conduit for her own purposes. She is shameless about it, and even lying about her knowledge of Diana and the Royal family. So much of what she says can be debunked and has been.

Apparently the Hollywood elites aren’t much interested in her after the way she has – as you so succinctly put it, HG – been so “haphazard” in her behaviour. The element of “discretion” is lacking. In many ways that could cut her out of the upper echelons of society which often rely on discretion as a means to further their aims. And she will be nothing but a puppet to such people if she allows herself to be used by those greater than herself. That possibility remains to be seen.

I sense I am going down the rabbit hole, so I’ll wander on to the next episode of this saga!

1. A Victor says:

LET, I’m in the rabbit hole with you!!

1. lickemtomorrow says:

It’s a real Alice in Wonderland adventure, AV 😉

Glad we can enjoy it together!

1. A Victor says:

Oh boy, you are not kidding!

Same! 🐰💕🐰

1. lickemtomorrow says:

🙂 Love the emoji’s, AV x

3. Melmel says:

HG –
    Being that there have been recent critically acclaimed dramatic portrayals of the People’s Princess in mainstream media, and there are some in progress (I saw an interview of Kristin Stewart explaining her upcoming role); and given that Meghan Markle is an actress by trade. Do you think that part of this astonishing display of character acquisition for the purposes of exerting control is a desire to compete with her acting rivals?
    I noticed something else that MM was doing in the interview and has done previously though this time it’s almost mask-like. It’s something Kristin Stewart observed about Princess Diana’s speech in the interview and I remember my mother doing this in the late 90s (my mother was Princess Diana’s age and I am Prince William’s and MM’s age): she drops her jaw to look solemn, and when her feelings have been hurt.
    She could be unconsciously competing with KS and Emma Corrin in an acting role to garner public sympathy, as the public sympathized with Princess Diana in the late 1990s as that would be vivid in MM’s mind.
    One thing MM has wrong though, coal eyeliner and all, is the eyes. Take the picture on your video. From the nose down they are the same expression (though appearing visibly forced on MM), but the eyes are completely different.

Also, being the same age, if I had had a first date with Prince Harry, I likely would have researched her favourite scents and picked one that I like to wear to the date too. Kind of a big deal. But that belies her assertion that she knew nothing of the RF and confirms previous reports that she was “obsessed with the late Princess of Wales” and wanted to be “Diana 2.0”.

I look forward to your next video in this series.

1. Violetta says:

I wouldn’t wear any guy’s mother’s perfume to a 1st date, maybe to any date, even if it was a previous favorite. Too Freudian.

1. Melmel says:

Hahaha! Yeah it’s totally creepy. That’s why I’m in therapy hahahaha!