Sex : How the Narcissist Views Sex and The Role It Plays In Your Entanglement

H.G Tudor - Sex And The Narcissist e-book cover.jpg

No holds barred and no strings attached

The only unnatural sex act is that which you cannot perform

Read about how the narcissist views and uses sex and how you are central in that

US e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

Also available in paperback on Amazon

This is classified as adult material and search filters may need adjustment.

12 thoughts on “Sex : How the Narcissist Views Sex and The Role It Plays In Your Entanglement

1. Annie says:

Can I ask are narcissists often prone to want to dominate in the bedroom? And is it usual for them to refuse to do oral sex but expect it from you regardless? This was my experience. And I am now thinking more and more that he is a narcassist. Never once in my life did I have someone refuse me that and want everything on their terms sexually. It was a bit of a shocker..

Depends on the cadre and school.
      Not always, but more than it is not.
      Use the Narc Detector to make the determination.

2. Jasmin says:

I’ve read half of the book and as expected it is a spot on!
    Without even having got to the devaluation I already know what it will describe my experience to a T!
    May I ask, is it possible that the narcissist decides to not make any ipss’s/see any shelved ipss’s because of fear of being catched and instead only looking for ONS and hooking up with prostitutes? I have a feeling that was the case before I entered the sustained devaluation but I’m not sure.

Yes, that can be the appropriate dynamic in certain cases.

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

Could that depend also on the cadre, H.G.? Like Cerebrals are terrified of intimacy and prefer masturbation or sex with prostitutes?

1. Jasmin says:

LFS – I think all narcs are terrified of intimacy. Celebrals seem to by terrified of the sexual act and disgusted by corporal fluids. I guess the celebral would meet prostitutes online as “jerkmates”!

1. leelasfuelstinks says:

Sometimes they engage in sexual activities, but there shouldn´t be intimacy. Sex is for the “whores”. By the way, it´s CeRebral. 🤗

2. Jasmin says:

Haha! You made me laugh when I realiced what I had wrote! I must admit that I’m not particularly good at English.
            I have no experience with cerebrals (something I was wondering about until i read sitting target) but if I had meet someone who didn’t want to have sex with me… I mean, they will have to PUT UP with it to ensnare the victim!
            When you write “there shouldn’t be intimacy” do you refer to inability to mirror you back and give you the illusion of intimacy even during the golden period then?
            If that’s the case, then that’s really interesting!
            If ‘intimacy’ was rejected in devaluation, then that was the case with my 2nd narc (elite, major somatic sexual behavior) as well and for what I have understood that’s normally the case.

2. A Victor says:

Hi Jasmin, I think my ex did that too. Thanks for asking that question, it was something I had wondered about.

1. Jasmin says:

Hi AV!
        Glad it served you as well.

3. Asp Emp says:

This book explains very well as the title suggests. It gave me the understanding that I needed for myself.

1. A Victor says:

Wowsa, you’re not kidding! A real eye opener into the way they view us and what they’ll do to ensnare us.