The Video Vault

Welcome to the Video Vault.

As a consequence of repeated requests for access to a wealth of brilliant material about narcissism which you can download and access in your own time and return to time and time again, the Video Vault has been created. This is also part of the preservation of the wealth of information that I have created for you with regard to understanding everything you need to know about narcissism, the narcissistic dynamic, narcissists and of course, you, our victims. This is an extraordinary detailed vault of unrivalled information which allows you to browse for particular topics and access them as you require. Many people have asked for this facility to enable them to build playlists and to have access to the material in a way which allows them greater flexibility for listening. The vault will be added to on a near daily basis and alongside existing familiar material you will find material hitherto unknown to you and also brand new works which will be added for your exclusive education and entertainment.

To welcome you to the Video Vault, for this weekend, as an introductory offer, there will be 50% off everything contained in the Video Vault (not the Knowledge Vault that is separate) and all you need to do is use this code video202 when using the checkout. Do avail yourself of this to improve your knowledge and bolster your defences. You will in time also find some interesting surprises too.

Access The Video Vault here

26 thoughts on “The Video Vault

1. lickemtomorrow says:

What is “By the by”? And is it too late for the discount?

No, you may use the discount still.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

🙂 Thank you, HG.

2. BC30 says:

PRESERVATION?!?!?? HG, are you leaving us?!

Well I do plan ahead, it is what I am.

2. A Victor says:

This is a frightening thing to consider. And so is his answer…:(

1. BC30 says:

Yesterday, one of my assistants reminded me that it’s WHEN I die, not IF I die, so I hope in this case it is simply estate planning and not HG’s imminent departure/retirement.

1. A Victor says:

Same!

In one of the recent YT videos he says “…everyone is going to die, yes, even me…” he sounds so pensive! I hope all is well!

3. MB says:

HG, Will you issue a heads up when there are surprises to be found?

I might, if you behave yourself.

1. MB says:

I’ll try, but as you know, behaving is no fun!

1. Asp Emp says:

MB, I agree with you (laughing).

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

“I might, if you behave yourself.”

That made me smile, so irresistibly narcissistic. I could feel my ET rising!

1. Joa says:

Identically. I smiled too. I felt as if “mine” spoke to me 🙂
          Not only that, I snorted internally, but at the same time I felt a familiar warmth …

It is a pity, because I have the impression that I am mentally distancing myself from “my” narcissist at the speed of light, that I am already millions of light years away from him. He is “stranger” to me again. I can possibly just growl at him.

And this one, casually thrown sentence shows me my shackles again. My own limitations.

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Joa,

I know what you mean.

When I first arrived here, in the middle of the narc’s latest silent treatment, HG reminded me very much of the online narc. Not so much with what he said, more what he didn’t say. I found it comforting, familiar, a link to my narcissist.

Over time, as my ET has fallen, HG’s comments are now just HG. I no longer link them to the online narc. I can recognise them as being written by a narcissist but they don’t evoke emotion. I think that is due to the drop in my ET.

Occasionally as with the comment above, I get a flutter. It’s not me reminiscing, it’s not a feeling of being drawn to HG either. Its more a recognition that says “You’re such a narc sometimes! But I like it.” Like an old friend. A quiet smile and a touch of nostalgia.

Really, that flutter is the Addiction at work. Once we can recognise that, and we accept it, I think we are at or close to the point of Zero impact. It’s a feeling of calm and of acceptance, I really quite like it. Xx

2. Joa says:

TS,

huff, I meant huffing with irritation, not laughing.

You have a calm smile and a bit of nostalgia.

I have a calm smile, and then a lot of mixed nostalgia and irritation 🙂

3. Truthseeker6157 says:

Joa,

I think if I was still dealing with the online narcissist irritation and frustration would be on the list too! I admit though that I suffered more confusion and sadness at the time and afterwards. Internally, my emotions were erratic. Externally I would have seemed my usual self to others.

4. WhoCares says:

“you will find material hitherto unknown to you”

I have a question HG – is there unknown material contained in the videos available, as of today, or will the new material be, in time made, available. I had a quick scroll through and do not think I saw anything new (at least to me) yet?

Not yet.

1. Z - zwartbolleke says:

Mr Tudor,
        Can I make a request for the Video Vault?

Is it please possible to add the video: Give the Narcissist Enough Rope”?

I have been refreshing the video vault every day, but so far no luck!

And maybe sometime your video of “Shades” if possible?
        I have a lot more on my list, but I would really like these 2, please please?

I anticipate those videos will find their way into the vault in about two weeks’ time, along with more videos,

1. Z - zwartbolleke says:

Thank you for your answer Mr Tudor, then I look forward for the moment they are added to the video vault.

2. WhoCares says:

Thank-you HG.

5. A Victor says:

I’m confused… Are these the same as the ones on YouTube?

6. Asp Emp says:

Wow. I had a quick look at this, it’s really good, HG.

1. A Victor says: